runny nose when givign a BJ

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend always gets a runny nose when giving head. Any idea why? She said she is going to ask her doctor, but I don't believe her.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've read that when deep throating the body produces a thick, snot-like mucous to protect the throat lining. It could be a byproduct of that.

she's not deep throating. And the runny nose is kind of watery. She is not stuffy before, but after like 10 minutes of sucking cock... her nose gets runny.

:confused:

B_BigBentTree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When the penis touches the back of her throat it stimulates something called the Vagus nerve (which runs along side the esophagus). When that nerve is stimulated, it increases output to her peripheral parasympathetic nervous system (sort of the opposite of "fight or flight" response), especially in her head/face area.

When that happens, the glands of her nose (and possibly eyes too) become stimulated and start to produce secretions. After a few minutes of stimulating that nerve, there's so much "secretion" it appears as if she has a runny nose (that's why it's watery instead of thick-like mucus that you would associate with a cold). Tell her to check her pulse next time it happens, she'll probably find that it's lower than would be expecting whilst in the throws of sex.

Anyways, it's no cause for alarm. If it really bothers her she should try to not let the penis touch the back/sides of her mouth, but wheres the fun in that?

Let me know if any of that doesn't make sense.

Reactions: sodominsane

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thank you ..you answered my question b4 i asked it ..thanks a bunch

Just a heads up... This conversation is long dead, and basically everyone who was participating is either no longer on the site or hasn't been active here for years.

I'm glad you got something out of it, but did it really need revived? Just sayin..

Anyway, welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
“But I don’t believe her.”
Damn. Some people deserve lifetime celibacy.

Now to the revived thread, obligatory: we now have ask a woman, so this isn’t a woman’s issue.

However, it can be simple physics.
Lie face down on a massage table with all legs of equal height and congestion happens.
But when I shorten the back legs by a notch, my clients have much less congestion.

This is day-to-day knowlegede for me.
So applying it to slurping peen, if I’m above and angling my face down, stuff drains to my sinuses, or, what’s there gets to a point where it seems they are more full, and the body tries to eliminate the excess.