runny nose when givign a BJ

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_New End, Mar 21, 2009.

1. B_New End

B_New End New Member

My friend always gets a runny nose when giving head. Any idea why? She said she is going to ask her doctor, but I don't believe her.

2. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i've never heard of this happening before... maybe she's congested or her sinuses are acting up? whatever the problem is, she's doing the right thing by going to see a doctor.

3. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've read that when deep throating the body produces a thick, snot-like mucous to protect the throat lining. It could be a byproduct of that.

4. B_New End

B_New End New Member

she's not deep throating. And the runny nose is kind of watery. She is not stuffy before, but after like 10 minutes of sucking cock... her nose gets runny.

:confused:

5. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    that is a common by-product of getting skull masoned.

6. B_BigBentTree

B_BigBentTree New Member

When the penis touches the back of her throat it stimulates something called the Vagus nerve (which runs along side the esophagus). When that nerve is stimulated, it increases output to her peripheral parasympathetic nervous system (sort of the opposite of "fight or flight" response), especially in her head/face area.

When that happens, the glands of her nose (and possibly eyes too) become stimulated and start to produce secretions. After a few minutes of stimulating that nerve, there's so much "secretion" it appears as if she has a runny nose (that's why it's watery instead of thick-like mucus that you would associate with a cold). Tell her to check her pulse next time it happens, she'll probably find that it's lower than would be expecting whilst in the throws of sex.

Anyways, it's no cause for alarm. If it really bothers her she should try to not let the penis touch the back/sides of her mouth, but wheres the fun in that?

Let me know if any of that doesn't make sense.

Draft saved Draft deleted