RuPaul's Drag Race

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The word was out long ago that the fix was in for Raja to win. Alexis is more suited to the role and title of "America's Next Drag Superstar". Raja may know how to strut on a stage but as a performer he is sorely lacking.

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha no love for Manila anywhere? I like him/her a lot. I think it's between him/her and Raja...Alexis doesn't do anything at all for me. I also, just throwin my two cents out there, think that Tyra winning was the biggest load of horsesh*t ever lol

tater_tot_man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Raja; she definitely has the look Ru likes. Her look may be on point but other than that I don't find there's any substance to her.

Like Shangela said...she's just a man dressing up in women's clothes.

Hope Alexis wins...or Manilla.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Raja is on the wrong show. Not even proper drag imo. And although witty and smart in person he's not entertaining on stage. Shangela was hysterical.

Alexis has great heart and is true drag. And all that heathers crap is so pathetic and childish. They're not even attractive. Yuk.

So Alexis should win. But Raja already has apparently. :(

Reactions: MickeyLee

davidggg

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
LOL that's the first time I've heard that hahaha Trinity was so ahead of everyone on AS4 performances after Manila left... I never understood Monet's win.
I just like Monet hehe tbh the tie makes sense, but monet’s wins make sense. What really annoys me is how Naomi didn’t win snatch game

wd656166248

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Since the topic is here. I feel like I’m losing interest in the show or it’s pretty much lost. I will always tune in for the runway and the lip sync but the show feels overly staged now especially AS5.

Koala Grande-Butera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
LOL that's the first time I've heard that hahaha Trinity was so ahead of everyone on AS4 performances after Manila left... I never understood Monet's win.

am i the only person that thinks monique deserved the crown? i feel like after manila left, the clear frontrunner was monique. she deserved the crown after manila's exit, but production set her up to fail from the get go. she was cast as a filler queen, but performed way better than production expected, so then she just kept having bs critiques thrown her way just so monet and trinity would look more favorable.

Koala Grande-Butera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
but anyways, to stick to the topic of season 13, i am absolutely in love with this cast. i don't dislike anybody, but i can definitely see tina & rosé getting the villain edits from both sides since they apparently have beef with each other, and they threw a lot of shade on episode 1. i can see kandy getting a messy "miss vanjie/i'm just being honest, not a villain" kinda edit at most.
if i had to guess early outs, i'd say i can see kahmora, utica, and eliott sashaying sooner than the rest of the queens.
my favorites are utica, gottmik, denali, olivia, and tamisha. i hope for the best for them.

Reactions: yukeee

Koala Grande-Butera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
like im fine with the lip-sync but do like that they split the two groups up. the ppl who won the lipsync should've just gotten money and then the queens both walk back to the werkroom together so then the second episode is just everybody together

i'm honestly not psyched about the emotional manipulation. these queens probably have less money than usual due to the pandemic, had to quarantine 2 weeks prior to filming, and overall probably had to deal with a LOT of stress while preparing to film. all just for half of the cast to be told they're leaving 10 minutes after walking in, and then being told they have to eliminate a queen they have never met?
and on top of that, all these queens are being dragged on social media for having "disappointing" lip syncs when they were probably nervous and not at their best from having to perform under pressure.

i would be rightfully pissed too if i was one of the porkchop queens.