Rupert Graves

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He waved his cock in the film " Different for Girls " didn't he ?, that besides he was cute in that film
Yup

yummy who is this guy? I dont think I have ever heard of him, what movies or shows has he been in
I remember him most from 'A Room with a View', 'Maurice', and 'The Madness of King George', but he was also in 'V for Vendetta', as well as...
Rupert Graves (I)

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was also gorgeous in the Forsyte Saga. Rupert Graves has had a long and quite good film career. He has never made it to the mega star category, but has been lead in some very good productions.

I absolutely fell in love with him years ago, in Room With A View. I remember once when my hubby jokingly asked me why I loved him so much, I replied that it was because I was pretty sure Rupert Graves was actually straight.

Here are some pics of him, including the Different for Girls dick shots. I pretty sure they have been posted before, so pardon any duplicates.

Attachments

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I noticed him in A Room With a View. I fell in love with him in Maurice.

Glad to see others like Rupert, fell in love with him in Maurice, he can wait at the boathouse for me anyday ;-)

Oh, I know. I also like the scene where he comes in through the bedroom window and pounces on Maurice. Maurice was such a lucky bastard. Why do things like that never happen to me?

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Bumping this up for this hot piece of daddy ass who seems to be in everything these days!!!!

God, I want him inside me!

He's already admitted to having a gay relationship, and being gay up to 32%. He's got a couple of kids now. He's so fucking adorable.

What's the film there that he's showing his ass in the bed?

What other films is he nude in or fucking someone? I saw an animated gif not too long ago -- he's on a couch and a woman is riding him. Hottest thing ever!

I'm an official gravedigger!

S

superbot

Bumping this up for this hot piece of daddy ass who seems to be in everything these days!!!!

God, I want him inside me!

He's already admitted to having a gay relationship, and being gay up to 32%. He's got a couple of kids now. He's so fucking adorable.

What's the film there that he's showing his ass in the bed?

What other films is he nude in or fucking someone? I saw an animated gif not too long ago -- he's on a couch and a woman is riding him. Hottest thing ever!

I'm an official gravedigger!
When did he admit to being bi,don't remember that?

teezer70

Experimental Member
Media
I know this is the guy who played in a movie called "different for Girls" where he plays the lifelong best friend of a transexual and the eventually fall in love...he drops trou in the courtyard of the apartment complex and has a quite thick uncut dick...IMbd doesnt list this movie in his film credits nor does his officialpage...I could be wrong but he is soooo freakin hot and i know it was him...

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That scene in "Maurice" when Alec climbs through James Wilby's bedroom window and they make love! The most beautiful gay love scene ever! I've got it on DVD.