Rupert Grint

D

dgray610

In the spirit of the Release of Harry Potter 7 today, I figured this guy's worth mentioning.

He's 19, thus legal, unlike Mr. Radcliffe.

I find him a bit young, but kind of cute in the innocent next door type of way...Plus I'm a sucker for Redheads. And he reminds me of that Snowboarder Shaun White...another red head hottie.

Your thoughts?

http://www.poster.net/grint-rupert/grint-rupert-photo-xl-rupert-grint-6235047.jpg

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-ph...me-awards-2007-red-carpet-arrivals-xF2Uiz.jpg

Reactions: Elibee2178

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Um... Mr Radcliffe is also legal. He's 17 and just in case you hadn't heard, has appeared nude on stage in Equus. The impression I get is that both are very pleasant young men, relatively unaffected by their wealth and fame. And I don't want to see either of them naked!

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
It was quite strange seeing him in a drama on TV last year, with Julie Walters, in which he had to say 'fuck' quite a lot. I don't think that Mr. & Mrs. W would approve!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No spoilers please!!! I won't be able to read the book until after I move!

I've taken some online "Which Harry Potter character would you be" quizzes, and I come up as Ron Weasley every time. Kind of strange, since I'm female and known as a "brainy" type you'd think I'd turn out as Hermione. Go figure.

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
so I guess if someone wants to see Harry's wand on this site.... they better hunt him down tommorow, strip him naked and take pictures (where is voldermont when you need him)

Reactions: mikyang
D

dgray610

I suppose you can point your "Wand" at the internet and shout out ACCIO NAKED RADCLIFFE! OR RADCLIFFICUS NUDEUS!

That might be worth a try.

Reactions: mikyang

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Poor Daniel Radcliffe. If he only knew how this forum will explode at the stroke of midnight that will end all the speculation as to the size of, the diameter of and the circumcisison status of his penis and how far down do his balls hang.

It's almost like the release of the last book.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cute wording. Now I wonder if arktrucker is as cute as his thinking.
Poor Daniel Radcliffe. If he only knew how this forum will explode at the stroke of midnight that will end all the speculation as to the size of, the diameter of and the circumcisison status of his penis and how far down do his balls hang.

It's almost like the release of the last book.

andydie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well Ron isnt bad, but personally i am more for the baddies so Draco Malfoy or the actor who plays him would the best ever! Wonder if he is hung, hehe.

natx2004

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always prefered Rupert Grint... and I am hoping that Ron lives on in the last novel, which I have just started reading!!!!

There must be somewhere some shirtless pics of Rupert, anyone seen any??

Reactions: Tomas26