Rupert Grint

Jadedream

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ron doesnt die so dont worry ^_^ and if i had my chose i would have a nakes and tied up snape

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
From the stills I've seen from Equus, DR is still "intact" and on the upper end of average and relatively thick.

There are no stills "from Equus" other than the waist-up publicity shots. Anything else that you've seen is fake and the information that you have quoted entirely contradicts the comments from those who have seen the play.

swalke40

Experimental Member
Media
AS i'm aware this site is American, and which i no that the majority of your population is "cut" in Britain we are 90% uncut, unless your Jewish. So it would be highly likely that he is cut.

Although anyone willing to prove me wrong, carry on.

Marco26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
saw "Harry Potter" last night. There was something really attractive about Ron (Rupert Grind). Those lips look quite kissable. :-*

Reactions: Tomas26

D_Zazu_Harm-Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, I adore Rupert, he´s so gorgeous and his hair and colouring is a big part of my attraction to him. Regarding his size, this first pic might clear som things up. Plus I added one of him shirtless in Driving Lessons and a hilarious clip from Goblet of Fire - enjoy!

Attachments

D_Zazu_Harm-Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The poster for his new film CherryBomb with the talked about sex scene was released a couple of days ago, and he looks quite delicious shirtless on the cover. I just want to leave bite marks all over his milky skin :smile: And yeah, sorry for the small size of the photo!

Attachments

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tom Felton Pays Draco. he too is either 19 or 20. Another hottie.

The Official Tom Felton Fan Club Photograph Gallery

Either poor Tom can't count, or he doesn't bother to update his site very often. This taken from his BIO.

"[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]I've had loads of letters asking for facts so here's just a few! I was born on September 22, 1987 which makes me 16.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]I've had loads of letters asking for facts so here's just a few!"as born on September 22, 1987 which makes me 16.[/FONT]

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm a sucker for redheads also and I think Rupert is hot!!!!! I would say he is most likely packing something nice.

Reactions: Tomas26