Rupert Penry-Jones

Bobvee

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you watch SPOOKS (UK) / MI5 (USA) in the UK... SPOILER WARNING!

Did anybody see the bulge wobble after he got out of bed from the nanny? Excellent!! (Will be on BBC1 this Monday)

mg_man

Legendary Member
Media
Just saw it. Christ. He's got nothing to be embarrassed about, has he? At one point, it looked like it was going halfway down his right leg!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bustaroo said:
If you watch SPOOKS (UK) / MI5 (USA) in the UK... SPOILER WARNING!

Did anybody see the bulge wobble after he got out of bed from the nanny? Excellent!! (Will be on BBC1 this Monday)
Indeed, his cock outline is pretty obvious, especially in caps #3 and #4 :rolleyes: --->

Attachments

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jakedikman said:
Anyone catch him in Krackatoa on the Discovery channel? During most of the show he was showing a nicely sized package.

Hell, yes, he's showing a "nicely sized package". I can't help but wonder what all would flop out of there when his pants are pulled down. That guy has to pack it in to make that kind of bulge!

dyna

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ah this man is a true legend of our screeens.... what other films has he been in? I'm sure i've seen him in other things... and i'm sure he's been naked in them? thinking caps on...

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mg_man said:
Just saw it. Christ. He's got nothing to be embarrassed about, has he? At one point, it looked like it was going halfway down his right leg!
Didn't see the episode, but from Alex's pics in post #6, it is clear that the vpl is to our left... unless he's got 2 cocks, one much bigger than the other!

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
Indeed, his cock outline is pretty obvious, especially in caps #3 and #4 :rolleyes: --->

Once again Alex8 you are a complete star! Last nights Spooks was fantastic - it seems that Rupert is appearing shirtless in each episode - and the images of him getting out of the bed after shagging the nanny are fantastic. He is often packing a good bulge when he appears in jeans.

Thanks Alex.

efron_HUNK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He starred in a steven poliakoff movie called Joe's palace and hes can be seen having sex without the sheets. Gives you a nice nude shot and also when hes standing, talking on the phone. Unfortunately its not a frontal. But hes got a nice arse too.!

patrick9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hell, yes, he's showing a "nicely sized package". I can't help but wonder what all would flop out of there when his pants are pulled down. That guy has to pack it in to make that kind of bulge!

That movie was the 1st time I've ever heard of him and I have to say that, although it was a pretty good movie, the main reason I watched it was him.

Funny thing about pants like that is the way the inseam and crotch area are designed so the "package" is bunched up high.

Now I'm not saying that he isn't well endowed as his VPL clearly shows that he is :) but I have noticed that many big bulges are a product of the way the pants are made.

BTW, I've seen other screen caps of movies he has been in where he is naked but not full frontal. I think it was some cheesy sc-fi thing maybe.

I'll look around and see what I can find.