Rupert Penry-Jones

S

superbot

Rupert is seriously sexy as well as handsome,which very few men achieve.David Beckham,for example is great looking but not remotely sexy.

S

SirConcis

Anyone know why Ruper Penry-Jones left Spooks ?

He left in a rather brurtal irreversible way. His predecessor just "disapeared", leaving door open for his return.

10tr91

Just Browsing
Media
Id love to see Rupert play someone like James Bond...he has the looks and has experience at playing a British agent!

iruka

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Blimey crikey guvna:biggrin2:

if you watch the movie - at about 45 minutes - it's even better. As he moves his fine wool trousers accentuate the outline over and over. Looks like a stiffy in a pair of trunks. A bit later on he is in pyjamas with a large bulge again. Less linear, just a big package.

Great film too :biggrin1:

joshdude100

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there's a scene in this version of 39 steps - in the inn where his package is visible when in pj's (around 35 min in). also some really nice shots of his gorgeous feet around the same time (know this isn't quite the forum but have a thing for his various body parts !). anyone able to screen cap them ? many thanks.

S

superbot

Saw Rupert on tv over Christmas in "The Thirty Nine Steps",he's a total god!!

Bibendum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking at the naked screen shots above, I am sure he had wood when he was filmed in 39 Steps. I'll try and get a screen shot from the recording I made and post it.
I don't think he had wood at all, he "dresses" to the right and in 39 Steps the size of it appears consistent with the naked shots from SPOOKS, which I remember replaying several times in Slo-Mo. He's just well hung and I suspect that he either goes commando or wears loose boxers.

Scoot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen nude pics of his cock. I think from season 5 of mi -5. He's naked-you can see his dick if you freeze the pic. He's huge. I will have to find the episode and post it here