Rupert Penry-Jones

Thats one great looking man..I remember i saw Virt.Sex. for the first time,absolutely beautiful smooth body blonde hair eyes..to me the most perfect thing I ever saw..

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never grow tired of posts on RP-J. He's my ideal man, comfortable in his own skin, doesn't mind getting his kit off and dead handsome. :069:

This will jog your memory Marcos88

Attachments

Reactions: Lady Frost OBE

horse lover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You should see him in 'The Thirty Nine Steps,' when he is walking across the fields, the bulge in his trousers is enormous,

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone catch him in Krackatoa on the Discovery channel? During most of the show he was showing a nicely sized package.

Thanks jakedikman! I've looked for images from that movie without luck - there's a parting shot on the beach where his cock is even more pronounced...

Here's a few of his clothed shots (but still worth a look-see!)...last shot is with his lovely wife. They have kids. Much in love. S-t-r-a-i-g-h-t. Sigh.

Attachments

Lady Frost OBE

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks jakedikman! I've looked for images from that movie without luck - there's a parting shot on the beach where his cock is even more pronounced...

Here's a few of his clothed shots (but still worth a look-see!)...last shot is with his lovely wife. They have kids. Much in love. S-t-r-a-i-g-h-t. Sigh.
Lucky Missus :D