Rupert Perry Jones

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After watching the 36 Steps on PBS last night, this guy is hung and shows throughout the film. Any full front shots?

Last edited:

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have a google - He's my current favorite and is not shy about getting his kit off for audiences. Nice youtube segment of his showing a nice 6" flaccid cock through his jammies. YUM!

Attachments

Bluewave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's also an episode of Spooks/MI5 where it's on display as Penry Jones stumbles around naked having been drugged. He's definitely not shy.

Just checked and there's this short thread on him - note the spelling, which may be why you didn't find it. A couple of caps attached.

Attachments

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How could I have possibly overlooked this man? I saw The 39 Steps last night as well and he had me from the first glimpse of him and his tousled sandy hair. Anytime he wants to stumble around naked, he is more than welcomed to stumble into my bed.

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a few more from my collection - thanks for the Spooks episode shots with the full frontals! I may have to go by the series on DVD...
I saw him shopping in London's Sloane Square over the holiday and he's simply sex on wheels and he knows it but not in a all up himself sort of way. Lucky wife!
He did a movie early on called Virtual Sexuality where he's about 19 and get's his kit off in that one too! I would have loved to have been is roomie at school...

Attachments

FooGee87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He once said in an interview that he hates board shorts so when he goes on holiday he'll "either wear nothing or Speedos". Sadly no photos of him in his budgie smugglers have yet emerged.

Jay15217

Just Browsing
Media
After watching the 36 Steps on PBS last night, this guy is hung and shows throughout the film. Any full front shots?

It's the 39 Steps, not 36, in case someone wants to look it up. Rupert Penis Jones was delightful. I hardly ever watch those Brit dramas, but I fell in love with him when he was on Spooks, or MI-5, as it used to be called in the States. I don't think we ever got to see the last season, which RPJ would have been in. Oh, he is so hot.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have a google - He's my current favorite and is not shy about getting his kit off for audiences. Nice youtube segment of his showing a nice 6" flaccid cock through his jammies. YUM!

Get out a measure and put it at the start of your cock and measure 6" down your leg and then tell us again that his cock is 6" flaccid.:smile:

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Get out a measure and put it at the start of your cock and measure 6" down your leg and then tell us again that his cock is 6" flaccid.:smile:

Well that proved depressing, I've always erred on the side of exaggeration but suffice to say I recognize a big cock when I see one!

Attachments

Reactions: ManInLondon

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's the 39 Steps, not 36, in case someone wants to look it up. Rupert Penis Jones was delightful. I hardly ever watch those Brit dramas, but I fell in love with him when he was on Spooks, or MI-5, as it used to be called in the States. I don't think we ever got to see the last season, which RPJ would have been in. Oh, he is so hot.
As you can see my typing ability is not great....it's also Rupert PERNY or is it PENRY Jones.....sorry.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
As you can see my typing ability is not
great....it's also Rupert PERNY or is it PENRY Jones.....sorry.

Great thread anyway mate, thanks for starting it. I just got out all my Spooks series to rewatch hehe, must admit though i did like Tom the previous MI5 agent, but Rupert now is catching him up.:biggrin1: