• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

Rush Limbaugh blames feminism for shrinking penises

Calboner

Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Limbaugh: Penises now ’10 percent smaller’ and shrinking because of ‘feminazis’ | The Raw Story
“I think it’s feminism,” he declared. “If it’s tied to the last 50 years — the average size of [a male's] member is 10 percent smaller than 50 years — it has to be the feminazis, the chickification and everything else.”
Limbaugh's pronunciation of the expression "bona fide" is amusing.
I don't think there will be any argument between liberals and conservatives on this one. This has got to be one of the most ridiculous statements ever uttered.

Calboner

Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there will be any argument between liberals and conservatives on this one. This has got to be one of the most ridiculous statements ever uttered.
The only question is whether his intent was serious. I really can't tell whether he believes anything that he says. I am fairly confident, though, that a lot of his listeners will take him seriously and agree with what he says.

blazblue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only question is whether his intent was serious. I really can't tell whether he believes anything that he says. I am fairly confident, though, that a lot of his listeners will take him seriously and agree with what he says.
Sadly, you are probably correct.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Kind of begs the question... Why does he care?

Hate still sells in 2012.

matt19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rush is funny as hell. It was a joke. Who knows how or why or even if the male anatomy is shrinking. Back when Kinsey did the first survey to find the ave size it was done through the mail and you measured yourself.

Rush is always having fun with political correctness and poking holes in sacred cows of the left. It pisses all of you off and that makes it all the finnier :)

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
Rush is funny as hell. It was a joke. Who knows how or why or even if the male anatomy is shrinking. Back when Kinsey did the first survey to find the ave size it was done through the mail and you measured yourself.

Rush is always having fun with political correctness and poking holes in sacred cows of the left. It pisses all of you off and that makes it all the finnier :)
Hate isn't funny.

Hate isn't funny.

Or finny...:wink:

matt19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, I saw my misspelled word but couldn't figure out how to edit my post.

A dissenting opinion is not hate.