Rush Limbaugh Weds, Elton John Sings-

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Connubial congratulations are sent to our weight challenged, pill challenged fried brain friend this a.m. as Rush Limbaugh, native son of Cape Girardeau Missouri is now wedded to Kathryn Rogers.

Limbaugh's fourth wedding, is to a woman young enough to be his daughter- he's 59, she's 33. Rumor has it, that he may actually sacrifice his virginity to this one, if he can figure out how it's done and then bring a few new neocons into the world.

Ms.Rogers-Limbaugh is said to be a descendant of John Adams and is said to be completely sane and unmedicated.

Many were surprised that allegedly homosexual singer Elton John, sang at the affair; however, it should be noted he is said to have received a million dollar payment for the gig and since Limbaugh may well be a homosexual himself (see photo below where he doesn't even touch his wife), it was perhaps a brotherly sort of act.

Limbaugh and Rogers had as guests, Sean Hannity, Fred Thompson , James Carville and others.

Sir Elton John Sings At Rush Limbaugh Wedding Right Pundits

Rush Limbaugh Wedding:Kathryn Rogers Married

Congratulations Rush!

Attachments

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Elton John is a piece of shit.

His integrity lies bleeding.

I gotta agree. A million's a lot of dough, but it's not like he needs it. He's got (in the words of Rosie O'Donnell) "giraffe money", meaning that, should he care to, he has enough to buy and care for one.

If this was to prove how magnanimous Sir Elton can be, he shoulda aimed higher; this certainly has nothing to do with how cool Limbaugh really is IRL.

Ugh!
<UB spits the puke that rose to his mouth>

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congrats to Rush. In hope for the future may we please us legitimate news sources such as CNN, MSMBC or The New York Times and not some pinko propaganda rag sheet with pop ups? Thank you.......

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you sure Kathryn Rogers was the bride and not the singer?
I'm sure Rush would have prefered the singer:biggrin1:.
Congrats to Rush. In hope for the future may we please us legitimate news sources such as CNN, MSMBC or The New York Times and not some pinko propaganda rag sheet with pop ups? Thank you.......
Don't blame me, I just gave the first 2 links I happened upon, blame the google news search people.
Who is he?

A conservative talker who eats cigars, and pain pills and has severe hearing loss. He gained populariity for unknown reasons.

Google him for more information- then again, he might enjoy being googled.

Just head over to RushLimbaugh.com Home wear blinders and have a bucket ready as you may feel sick.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He looks like he's got new teeth. The tenseness in his facial muscles and his overall affect, lead me to believe that he's now combining some sort of speed (e.g., adderall) with his pain pills.

And, I agree that Elton's whoring himself out for this is hard to figure. Perhaps it's penance for one of his tantrums.

And the "allegedly" in front of "gay" is hilarious.