Russ Dalbey - Hung like a Donkey!

gtman8r

Just Browsing
Media
Hey, I have not found any thread on Russ Dalbey. He's a late night infomertial giant and apparently really well hung stud. Russ heads (no pun intended lol) a Cash Flow Business aka Note Brokering or Buying Educational Institute out of Westminister, Colorado. If you stay up late, you may have seen him before. He does manage to mostly stay 'under the radar'. He doesn't even have a Wikipedia profile yet.

Well, I had seen him in a few of his training videos. Yes, I bought his program(s) too. Sucker! (no pun intended lol). This is a very legitimate type of business though. I noticed in one of them that showed him below the waist that he had a pretty good fold line in his pants. I first thought that this may have just been my imagination or an unusual anomoly of some kind. However, he was wearing tight pants and apparently not even trying to hide his huge endowment with baggy pants as most celebs and many others do.

Then I saw this advertisement shot on his website of him and a group of students and this pretty much confirmed it for me. This guy is really well hung and seems to have no problem showing it off! What do you think??

Attachments