Russell Brand - Hung Huge?

patronpk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't care if he's hung or not...as long as all the male paraphernalia is there...love the man...a true stand out in a world of clones in the comedy realm ! I'de love to create & share orgasms w/the man !!!

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am pretty sure that before he was famous he did a nude protest at a rally somewhere and was arrested, I saw the footage and believe me, he is NOT well endowed in any shape or form, unless he has had a transplant now he's made some money!

See for yourselves!

Kpmz5Ym.jpg

patronpk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Russell is undoubtedly a 'grower'..that's OK...too many big soft dicks out there that do nothing but stiffen up when excited ! I love this man- very eclectic/eccentric & funny - those who don't think of him as humorous just don't have very "open & active" minds evidently ! peace & goodwill:rolleyes:

Reactions: Piedro1995

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Russell is undoubtedly a 'grower'..that's OK...too many big soft dicks out there that do nothing but stiffen up when excited
Agreed. Another thing I've noticed is that most people don't consider how little it really takes to make a flaccid penis stand out as "huge" and will often overestimate the size by a good margin. As small as most average true flaccids can be, even a four or five inch one on the right guy will make people notice and get the rumors flying, so if that particular "hung" guy is a show'er (or even just slightly fluffed), his real erection may only land him somewhere in the average range. - possibly even below whatever Mr. Brand might morph into :wink:

Reactions: Piedro1995

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Russell is undoubtedly a 'grower'..that's OK...too many big soft dicks out there that do nothing but stiffen up when excited ! I love this man- very eclectic/eccentric & funny - those who don't think of him as humorous just don't have very "open & active" minds evidently ! peace & goodwill:rolleyes:

How do you know he's a grower? Have you seen him hard?