Russell Brand naked on hotel balcony

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
Comedian Russell Brand was snapped nekkid when he opened his balcony door early morning from his hotel in Australia. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star recently aired his first US stand-up special on Comedy Central this month and is performing his act in Australia. Check out the NSFW video and photos in the jump!

I'm not sure if his recent nudie shots have been released uncensored, so I give you video and images from Russell Brand's UK series "Re:Brand" in the jump!
Via Tabloid Prodigy

Last edited by a moderator:

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Comedian Russell Brand was snapped nekkid when he opened his balcony door early morning from his hotel in Australia. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star recently aired his first US stand-up special on Comedy Central this month and is performing his act in Australia. Check out the NSFW video and photos in the jump!

I'm not sure if his recent nudie shots have been released uncensored, so I give you video and images from Russell Brand's UK series "Re:Brand" in the jump!
Via Tabloid Prodigy

Looks like Johny Depp in Pirates of the Caribean!

goodlifewi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's a goofy lookin guy but he is hilarious... very quick witted. He was on Craig Ferguson last year and I kept that on my dvr for months.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His talk on Jay Leno about going to rehab for sex addiction was hilarious. He claims to have slept with more women then anyone. He authored a book or 2 that did pretty well. The night they were on Jay Leno with Gordon Ramsey, Ramsey got quite a kick out of him being on the show, they actually acted like they knew each other.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely love Russell Brand in interviews and movies but his standup is like watching a piece of toast with a microphone on stage. It's just not the same for me.

As for the dick pics, I'm sure he's perfectly fine with other men not fancying his male parts...but I'm gonna pass on that one.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Agreed, he's a funny fucker, and interviews well! Don't know if Americans get everything he's talking about though.

yeah most americans stop processing at his appearance and never get to enjoy his humor. too bad cuz he IS funny.

not every interviewer can keep up though. when he was on jimmy fallon i didn't think it went well for jimmy.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Russell Brand is the luckiest man in showbiz. He's incredibly unfunny, especially if you compare him to people who ARE funny like ricky jervais or jack dee. Anyone that finds russell BLand funny has a seriously low standard of humour. :biggrin1: