Russell on Survivor

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by arkfarmbear, Nov 17, 2009.

1. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

I think Russell on The Survivor is very appealing, from the neck down. I've only seen him wearing those awful "clam digger" plaid shorts! I'll bet he has really big, muscular thighs, which, to me, is the ultimate turn-on. Are there any others that I've missed. Does he have photos anywhere on the web?

2. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

He doesn't turn me on a bit. I hate to say I hate anyone but I find him very annoying and arrogant.

3. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

I agree with your comments but I still find his physique appealing. He and the Marine gal with the mullett seem like two peas in a pod!

4. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Russel does absolutely nothing to me. Absolutely nothing. His body has no features that I would like to have. Nothing to motivate me to improve my body through exercise etc.

In fact, this season, no single actor in the gang triggers any interest/curiosity.

5. meatswallower

meatswallower New Member

I'll admit that I find the lil' bulldog redneck somewhat appealing. My taste in men varies but I do find myself noticing beefy/stocky dudes more often than not. I'm also attracted to his killer blue/green eyes. Haven't seen any kind of meat hanging in those shorts. I suspect he's got a short fat dick.

6. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Has anyone noticed how much the show shows Russell on each episode? Last year it was J.T. (and he is much better looking) and guess who won?

I hope this is not a sign that Russell will win.

7. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think Brett and John are hotties, Two people I love to hate, Shamo and Russell.

8. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Member

Albums:
    man, I hated Russel for the first few episodes, but now I'm really hoping he wins the million dollars. He's playing better than anybody ever has.

and I love how happy Eric is with the last two eliminations.

9. Arsenal

Arsenal Member

I am loving Russell on Survivor. The last 3 eps I have been on the edge of my seat (and kind of yelling at the screen! haha...) He just has to win (and he has his 3rd idol tucked away!)

But yeah, I gotta admit I love a nice thick solid guy. And his cockyness helps! ;) The beard however, has to go! But I know he can't really do much about that at the moment! And his hat he was wearing in the first ep looked real good on him! haha...

10. Arsenal

Arsenal Member

It's 'shambo', as in the female 'Rambo'! She said that, not me! haha.... She is so funny, but in a 'I'm laughing at you, not with you' kind of way! ;)

11. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Member

Albums:
    I can't figure out the beard. Why does he have 3 or 4 hairless circles on his neck? They're about the size of a bottle cap.

12. Tank30

Tank30 Member

I was going to say the same exact thing. I hated him the first few episodes. But now I am loving him. Glad to start seeing the girls going from that four girl clique. They got on my nerves.

#12 Tank30, Nov 21, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  13. catman

Gold Member

well he is the appointed 'villain' (the reality shows LOVE the 'villian' gives us someone to hate...) as to Russel, I have to admit the same love hate....with the hat on I think he is more attractive- the 'bulldog build' and the producers MUST have said something to him- he was bearing a pair of old grey, what looked like boxer briefs, that left NOTHING to the imagination, but now he is in the flowered shorts...

I agree he is playing better than anyone in ahwile (lie and win)...seems to be catching up to him but he keeps finding the imunity idols... if no one else can he deserves the win....

14. avatarng

i would do him over and over again.

15. Northland

Gold Member

There is a strange attraction to him. He's not physically the worst, it's his personality which is unappealing to me.

16. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

He reminds me too much of "Johnny Fairplay (I think that was his name) on Survivor some years back.

Not the looks but his arrogant, anoying personality.

I don't care if Russell has a 10" dick....I'm not interested.

17. Philsy

Philsy Member

At the beginning of this years series, the guys spent much of the time in their underwear, then all of a sudden it stopped. What's up with that. I thought it made the show even more interesting.

18. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didn't see much underwear this year. There was one season a couple years ago where very revealing shots of men un underwear lasted for a couple of weeks, then all of a sudden, the guys all sported the same style shorts.

I wonder if they shoot each scene with different clothing, and then decide before airing which scenes they will use based on viewer feedback. (and then this would leave the door opened for a "naked survivor" footage that hasn't been used yet, until they release it on DVD :)

19. Bobby19744

Bobby19744 New Member

he has a missing front tooth....ugh. If you are coming on a reality show where millions of people are going to see you.....GET UR TOOTH FIXED...lol

20. takeyourmark

takeyourmark Member

Albums:
    i think CBS gives way too much airtime to russell. there's even some people saying that cbs paid tyson to vote for parvati so rob's plan won't succeed to vote out russell. i just saw some spoiler threads about survivor, and i sorta know what will happen so i stopped watching the show. russell really makes me sick.

Draft saved Draft deleted