Russell Watson - HOT!

bimmli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does anyone in our UK community know how Russell Watson is doing? He had a second recurrence of a benign brain tumor a few months ago but I haven't heard anything of late.

For those who don't know of him, he is one of the best neo-classical singers coming from the UK. He is a hunk too! Does anyone have revealing pictures of him?

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
He's out of hospital and he started radio- or chemo-therapy (whichever it was!) a couple of weeks ago. It's going to be a long road to full recovery, to ensure that the tumour doesn't come back a third time.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought I had read that some doctors said the radio- and chemotherapy might actually cause more damage to his throat that the actual surgery (they operated on his brain by going through the upper palate of his mouth). I hope all turns out for the best. He's a great singer as well as a good looking man.

bimmli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks guys. He does have one of the best voices I've ever heard. I've never been to one of his concert, but what I've seen on TV he appears to have a great stage presence.

Does anyone have candid pictures of him, you know, something that the British tabloids have published?

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fans of Russell Watson can visit his website, which gives has a diary of events regarding his health problem. Russell writes this himself for his fans, he is very appreciative for the support he has had through this dificult time.

Here is the link to his website: www.russell-watson.com.

Regards

Smartalk x