Russia and trump

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Going over some of the sources of the links provided on this page ... CNN, Washington Post, Politico.

It's like the who's who of leftist propaganda.

Add, this Russian hysteria is reaching a fever pitch. The paranoia is so high it's as if liberals just crawled out of a 1950's Cold War bomb shelter. Good god liberal get a fucking grip.

Why fire Comey if there's nothing to hide? Trump even admitted himself he fired Comey over the Russia thing. Which by the way could be seen as an obstruction of justice in itself.

D

deleted15807

Going over some of the sources of the links provided on this page ... CNN, Washington Post, Politico.

Add, this Russian hysteria is reaching a fever pitch. The paranoia is so high it's as if liberals just crawled out of a 1950's Cold War bomb shelter. Good god liberal get a fucking grip.

This from the person that routinely uses YouTube clips as "evidence". The site than any idiot can upload anything. And for an idiot it probably looks and sounds fuckin great. I have to ask what is your education level? And Trump University doesn't count.

Reactions: b.c. and chicagosam
D

deleted37010

10-20-2014-2-31-55-PM.png

PJ_14.10.21_mediaPolarization-01.png

http://www.journalism.org/files/201...ion-and-Media-Habits-FINAL-REPORT-7-27-15.pdf

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This week the Senate passed a bipartisan bill(98-2) that adds Russian Sanctions, gives them the force of law and prevents a president from weakening them without the permission of congress. Mr Trump is not happy:
Trump administration pushing to weaken Russia sanctions bill

President Trump’s White House is expected to push House Republicans to change the Senate’s Russia sanctions bill to make it more friendly to Russia, according to a new report.

A senior administration official said that the White House is concerned that the bill will hurt U.S.-Russia relations and the administration is hoping to work with Republicans in the House to soften the bill, Politico reported.

Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) told Politico that he has heard the Trump administration is asking House members to “slow and block” the legislation.

President Trump’s White House is expected to push House Republicans to change the Senate’s Russia sanctions bill to make it more friendly to Russia, according to a new report.

A senior administration official said that the White House is concerned that the bill will hurt U.S.-Russia relations and the administration is hoping to work with Republicans in the House to soften the bill, Politico reported.

Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) told Politico that he has heard the Trump administration is asking House members to “slow and block” the legislation.

“This is not something the administration is calling for us to do,” Brown said of the stronger sanctions. “I applaud the courage of a number of my Republican colleagues who said no to the administration and did the right thing for the country to keep a foreign power out of our elections.”
Democratic Rep. Krysten Sinema (D-Ariz.) responded to the report in a tweet Saturday, urging the U.S. to hold Russia accountable with “strong sanctions.”

The Senate overwhelmingly passed legislation imposting new sanctions on Russia on Thursday with a 98-2 vote. The legislation also gives Congress the ability to block Trump from easing sanctions without Congressional approval.
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ushing-to-weaken-russia-sanctions-bill-report

Reactions: b.c.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not sure if this or similar has been posted,but different article i geuss

uuhhmmm was there a mention that hunk Jared was also gtting a criminal lawyer, just in case ..

Kushner seeks to revive Mideast peace talks | President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and top adviser, Jared Kushner, plans to meet Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas when he travels to Israel and the West Bank this week. The visit will beKushner’s third to the region since Trump was elected and follows a report in the New York Times that he's seeking a criminal lawyer to defend him over his deepening involvement in the various Russia election-meddling investigations.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
This from the person that routinely uses YouTube clips as "evidence". The site than any idiot can upload anything. And for an idiot it probably looks and sounds fuckin great. I have to ask what is your education level? And Trump University doesn't count.

When the "evidence" is actual video of an event such as the one posted of the Evergreen College leftist retards, that is, those videos that could literally be used in a court of law as evidence I can certainly see how that would be problematic to a liberal propagandist and liar such as yourself.

Your repeated personal attacks are absolutely meaningless in light of how those "idiot" YouTube clips served as effective crippling cyber artillery during the election. I find it hilarious you still don't understand how the Left lost the media war.

But since you're desperate to repress that painful truth here's a refresher on how those "idiot" YouTube clips helped skull fuck liberals into irrelevance:

You keep laughing and pretending you're smarter than everyone else, after all, that pompous condescending strategy sure worked wonders during the election, didn't it?

Me? I'll keep posting what's actually effective and happily continue to kick your clueless liberal ass.

Now don't you have a link to one of your bogus leftist propaganda sites to post up somewhere on the forum? You know, those impotent boring links to bullshit liberal lies no one reads or cares about? Yeah, you should busy yourself with that.

And thanks in advance.

Trump 2020

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When the "evidence" is actual video of an event such as the one posted of the Evergreen College leftist retards, that is, those videos that could literally be used in a court of law as evidence I can certainly see how that would be problematic to a liberal propagandist and liar such as yourself.

Your repeated personal attacks are absolutely meaningless in light of how those "idiot" YouTube clips served as effective crippling cyber artillery during the election. I find it hilarious you still don't understand how the Left lost the media war.

But since you're desperate to repress that painful truth here's a refresher on how those "idiot" YouTube clips helped skull fuck liberals into irrelevance:

You keep laughing and pretending you're smarter than everyone else, after all, that pompous condescending strategy sure worked wonders during the election, didn't it?

Me? I'll keep posting what's actually effective and happily continue to kick your clueless liberal ass.

Now don't you have a link to one of your bogus leftist propaganda sites to post up somewhere on the forum? You know, those impotent boring links to bullshit liberal lies no one reads or cares about? Yeah, you should busy yourself with that.

And thanks in advance.

Trump 2020
Do they teach English composition skills in school any longer?

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do they teach English composition skills in school any longer?

John McCain is neither a loser or a creep. He is an American Hero.

Apparently, grammar skills aren't being taught either. Neither/nor, either/or. Maybe you should have skipped some of those protests at Boston University, and not missed class. (Sorry, wouldn't have called you out had you not been so petty. Guess this makes me petty. Oh well.)

BTW, agree with your assessment of McCain (I think you were being serious.)

Reactions: Mercurygirl

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apparently, grammar skills aren't being taught either. Neither/nor, either/or. Maybe you should have skipped some of those protests at Boston University, and not missed class. (Sorry, wouldn't have called you out had you not been so petty. Guess this makes me petty. Oh well.)

BTW, agree with your assessment of McCain (I think you were being serious.)
My typo(btw, I'm disabled and only have the use of one hand to type)pales in comparison to Mercurygirl's assault on the English language.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My typo(btw, I'm disabled and only have the use of one hand to type)pales in comparison to Mercurygirl's assault on the English language.
Apologies. But perhaps we can all be more sensitive to keeping things in perspective. This is, after all, a big dick site.

Reactions: Mercurygirl

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Alas, Indy retreats to the last bastion of those internet cowards who can't manage a proper rebuttal, grammar nazi. It's a well worn halfwit's move that's easily thwarted by a quick examination of any number of his own posts. The fact he's still employing such an archaic tactic in 2017 leads me to wonder if we are witnessing the onset of dementia in the sad old fart.

The fact he's a mod makes this all doubly painful to witness.

D

deleted15807

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
And yet another YouTube video from the Queen of YouTube :eek: Did you get your B.S. in Bullshit from YouTube? Let's make this even simpler and Donald Duck this for you. Have you ever written a research paper in say high school? Did they allow YouTube as a source? Two very simple questions. It's fine to be poorly educated. It isn't fine not to realize it.

Donald Trump loves the 'poorly educated' — and they love him

Absolutely one could source a video for a paper. You didn't know that?

Are you saying that if I did a paper on the Kennedy assassination I could never reference/source the Zapruder film? Really??? Are you stupid? Of course I could.

What college did you go to, Evergreen?

Anyway, always happy to educate the victim class. Here's yet another YouTube video to trigger you further:

D

deleted15807

Absolutely one could source a video for a paper. You didn't know that?

It's like going to the library and pulling something out of the trash and claiming you got it at the library. Keep up with the good work ;) Like your president it will land you an 'F'.

The world is laughing at him and you.

Now don't you have a joint to smoke or some other opioid indicative of Trump voters to ingest? He is your last hoorah I know.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View