rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
smile
perhaps you can start
awaty you go

New Do you guys ever get sick of talking to yourselves?.......just go down each other already, let's get some dialogue going!

#2738nakedfish, 55 minutes ago

mebeeee you can commence discussing this,and see if theres any participation,to your satisfaction huh
we aim to please!

President Trump’s ex-national security adviser, Michael Flynn, pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. about contacts with Russia’s ambassador
Friday, December 1, 2017 9:22 AM EST
President Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, pleaded guilty on Friday to lying to the F.B.I. about a conversation with the Russian ambassador last December.
The plea was the latest indication that Mr. Flynn was cooperating with the special counsel’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election.
Read More »

D

deleted15807

Reactions: b.c.

shannon12

Sexy Member
Media
Look how excited all you libtards are!!!! Oooooh... wow.... vindication....it's just starting..... LMFAO. Another nothing story which will be forgotten by Tuesday. I find it so amusing how CNN were virtually crying yesterday when the tax bill was about to pass, and today they are like little a bunch of excited school children.

Remember this libtards: Trump is untouchable - he is the only man capable at this time in history of leading the USA out of the wilderness, and furthermore saving western civilization. To quote Orrin Hatch: 'Let me tell you he's the best president I've worked under'. There are far far greater powers at play than Robert Mueller here.

TRUMP 2020. And by 2020, Hillary will finally be in jail. :)

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Look how excited all you libtards are!!!! Oooooh... wow.... vindication....it's just starting..... LMFAO. Another nothing story which will be forgotten by Tuesday. I find it so amusing how CNN were virtually crying yesterday when the tax bill was about to pass, and today they are like little a bunch of excited school children.

Remember this libtards: Trump is untouchable - he is the only man capable at this time in history of leading the USA out of the wilderness, and furthermore saving western civilization. To quote Orrin Hatch: 'Let me tell you he's the best president I've worked under'. There are far far greater powers at play than Robert Mueller here.

TRUMP 2020. And by 2020, Hillary will finally be in jail. :)
So you think that Flynn is an innocent man?

Reactions: doc465
D

deleted15807

While it is unclear who Flynn himself is prepared to name, Fox News has been told by a former senior intelligence officer with knowledge of Trump transition activities that then-President-Elect Trump directed Flynn during that period to contact the Russians
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-false-statements-charge-in-russia-probe.html

There's a LOT here than one guilty plea and it runs straight to the Oval Office. Mueller is pursuing a classic strategy to start at the bottom and work your way up to the top.

JARED KUSHNER CAN’T PASS HIS SECURITY CLEARANCE INVESTIGATION, OFFICIALS SAY

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how incredible a nothing like Trump suddenly appears and proclaims shit like this, exactly how Trump/Haley would come across
am thinking if there was positive material about the demonic crteature people would have recognised and posted it ,and views may have changed, day by day nothing of the like has surfaced?

the sort of endorsement about a supposedly faultless individual/adminstration, when proof is out there regarding those associated with Trump is so very plain for all to see
dodgy/corrupt/lying individuals, like Trump
wont bother mentioning the racist hate filled person it is

so alike the lot of you Trump supporters, not much of a brain to be using at any time of the hour?

as an outsider
that worries me deeply
am concerned for the younger generations, not myself

and furthermore saving western civilization.

Remember this libtards: Trump is untouchable - he is the only man capable at this time in history of leading the USA out of the wilderness, and furthermore saving western civilization.

#2745shannon12, 27 minutes ago

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WHAT
a F'n hero
be proud Amertica,you have an ideal spokesperson for you
as if it never lies!!!

need someone like Flynn or Tillerson to spill the beens on that ogre

Trump says he fired Flynn 'because he lied' to FBI
US President Donald Trump says actions by his disgraced former national security adviser Michael Flynn during the presidential transition were lawful, adding there was no collusion between his 2016 White House campaign and Russia.

what corrup b.....ds they all are
cunning deceitful look after each other, persecute minorities etc etc
why/how theyre allowed to get away with it, and in the next breath the cry is
'best democracy/country in the world'

makes me sick when continually cryoing foul re Russia/Chinas behaviour
some of your people have a hell of a lot to answer for

An F.B.I. agent was cut from the Russia inquiry after questions about whether he expressed anti-Trump political views in text messages
Saturday, December 2, 2017 11:47 AM EST

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, removed a top F.B.I. agent from his investigation into Russian election meddling after the Justice Department’s inspector general began examining whether the agent sent text messages that expressed anti-Trump political views, according to three people briefed on the matter.
The agent, Peter Strzok, is considered one of the most experienced and trusted F.B.I. counterintelligence investigators. He helped lead the investigation into whether Hillary Clinton mishandled classified information on her private email account, and then played a major role in the investigation into links between President Trump’s campaign and Russia.
Read More »

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Misses Trump the Third is quoted as saying she didn't see an age difference between her and Donald as she only saw the man and no she didn't marry him for his money she fell in love with him. He is deeply sensitive man who loves his family.(current serving members only) and i..
or
lets put all this closer to home.
Bull shit
or some deeper reason.
Daughter of a Communist Lithuanian taxi driver obviously some of the father rubs off on the daughter and with the great communist leader Putin being a person of interest to the USA regarding election interference do we need a tenuous links to why there might be an unmentioned connection?
When Mitt Romney ran for president Trump lambasted him as being in favour of Hitler, the far right, anti black and homophobic - all reasons he should be elected, and what's more it was all in the book that Romney had just written.
Sound familiar, an apt description of the now president of the USA, anti gay black and and loves the white supremacists - what most would call a racist bigot.
(NOTE - the Romney book didn't contains the lies spread by Trump but in true trump fashion once the word got out it quickly became a "fact")

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
exactly what one would expect someone to say with the gretest reputation on earth, since birth

Trump lashes out at FBI over Russia probe, says its reputation 'in tatters'
US President Donald Trump launches a Twitter tirade on the credibility of the FBI, seizing on reports a veteran counterintelligence agent was removed from the team investigating Trump campaign links to Russia and again attacking sacked FBI director James Comey.

Reactions: deleted15807

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Misses Trump the Third is quoted as saying she didn't see an age difference between her and Donald as she only saw the man and no she didn't marry him for his money she fell in love with him. He is deeply sensitive man who loves his family.(current serving members only) and i..
or
lets put all this closer to home.
Bull shit
or some deeper reason.
Daughter of a Communist Lithuanian taxi driver obviously some of the father rubs off on the daughter and with the great communist leader Putin being a person of interest to the USA regarding election interference do we need a tenuous links to why there might be an unmentioned connection?
When Mitt Romney ran for president Trump lambasted him as being in favour of Hitler, the far right, anti black and homophobic - all reasons he should be elected, and what's more it was all in the book that Romney had just written.
Sound familiar, an apt description of the now president of the USA, anti gay black and and loves the white supremacists - what most would call a racist bigot.
(NOTE - the Romney book didn't contains the lies spread by Trump but in true trump fashion once the word got out it quickly became a "fact")

Mrs. Trump is not elected to anything. She is not relevant to anything, really.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
That may be but it does go to show that she can lie about just about anything at the drop of hat.

Here whole "visa story" that she told never passed the smell test.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mrs. Trump is not elected to anything. She is not relevant to anything, really.
While its fair to presume that she could not influence what he says - "I am my own man" - pillow talk takes place and her past must have some bearings on her attitudes and beliefs (not just to money) and even donny wouldn't have gone for a girl who didn't share his ideals, and visa versa.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While its fair to presume that she could not influence what he says - "I am my own man" - pillow talk takes place and her past must have some bearings on her attitudes and beliefs (not just to money) and even donny wouldn't have gone for a girl who didn't share his ideals, and visa versa.

Again, all speculation with no proof. Trump has no values or beliefs. There is nothing to be gained by speculation about anyone who is irrelevant to the players. Nancy Reagan was fair game because she clearly had great influence on her husband. Mrs. Trump does not because she clearly has none. When I see people drawing Trump's wife and two kids who are not players in this mess into it for no other purpose than catty remarks, it cheapens the debate and really lowers any contribution they might make. That's just my opinion.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Again, all speculation with no proof. Trump has no values or beliefs. There is nothing to be gained by speculation about anyone who is irrelevant to the players. Nancy Reagan was fair game because she clearly had great influence on her husband. Mrs. Trump does not because she clearly has none. When I see people drawing Trump's wife and two kids who are not players in this mess into it for no other purpose than catty remarks, it cheapens the debate and really lowers any contribution they might make. That's just my opinion.
which two kids are you on about, three of them are so called top brass advisors in the white house!