Russia and trump

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe you need to re-read what I wrote. That's what I wrote. Have a problem comprehending English do you?
No, swift one. This is what you wrote:
Only five Presidents have been elected via the EC. Trump, Bush,
Benjamin Harrison. Rutherford B. Hayes.John Quincy Adams.
Klingsor's obvious point is that ALL presidents have been elected via the Electoral College.

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, swift one. This is what you wrote:

Klingsor's obvious point is that ALL presidents have been elected via the Electoral College.

If you didn't know what I meant then I'm wasting my time with you. EC Vrs. Pop. Never mine I am wasting my time with you. Bye bye.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you didn't know what I meant then I'm wasting my time with you. EC Vrs. Pop. Never mine I am wasting my time with you. Bye bye.
You are wasting your time with me, and with any rational poster.
Bye bye?
Not necessarily.
Your stupidest posts, frequent though they are, should be addressed.

Reactions: chicagosam

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

We all knew what you meant, but it's not what you said. Just accept it and move on.

Reactions: ConanTheBarber

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I say we break California and New York into itsy bitsy little 700,000 people States and reallocate electors and senators accordingly.

How about no.

Californians and New Yorkers can stay in the festering cesspools that they created (by continuing to vote for failed Dem policy).

Reactions: Elmer Gantry

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is not news.

Guess you have no idea what news is. But then again your a CNN and demoCrap lefty supporter. So in your mind it's not news. Oh look a Unicorn!

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only thing that's not news in any of those reports is the misrepresentation of who originally funded the dossier.

It wasn't the Dems.

It wasn't the Republicans either.The demoCraps started it. But believe what you want in AU.

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am REAL sure that there are NO Democrats working at or otherwise associated with the Washington Free Beacon

THEY are the ones who "started it"

Christopher Steele a former head of the Russia Desk for British Intelligence (MI6 Badasses) conjured it up and later and crooked McCain sent his little gooney to Britain to see Steele. The crooked plan didn't work as I'm sure your disappointed. The Washington Free Beacon joined in with all the MSM until they seen the writing on the wall that Trump would be President then they turned chickenshit and backed off. WFB is no angel.
MAGA

HippyHollowAustin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! Once again a Trump supporter demonstrates....”creative” spelling and grammar! Truly astonishing consistency.
I’m sure that your point would be devastating, if it were intelligible. MAGA my ass. Make America Literate Again.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the polls were correct in 2016. Hillary *did* win millions of more votes than Trump.

The electoral college unfairly favors low-population states, as does representation in the Senate.

And it doesn’t take a genius to look at a map and figure out which political party benefits.

For every “blue” Delawares or Rhode Islands , there’s twice as many red North Dakotas or Idahos.

I say we break California and New York into itsy bitsy little 700,000 people States and reallocate electors and senators accordingly.

That may be so but the polls still got it wrong by magnitude all along. The Clinton campaign was a shoe in right up until tehy started counting.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So who funded it and what the fuck does it matter? The content is what is important, unless you have a way to refute it.

By their own admission, the dossier was originally funded by the GOP in what could be describe as due dilligence on the people putting their hands up for candidate. It wasn't just about Trump, but it was am exercise in checking what skeletons were in which closet.

Mr Steele came up with trumps (see what I did there) and the GOP stopped sending cheques. The DNC, via an attorney, then took up the dossier and told Mr Steele to continue his good work.

Except it wasn't. It was pages of unverified dribble trawled from a user submission experiment being conducted by CNN at at the time. He made the classic mistake of an investigator. He stopped listening to the evidence and went hunting for evidence to support the views of his new sugar daddy/mummy.