Russia and trump

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Seems Rachael Maddow is wondering about a lot of curious shit too, as she did on tonight's show where she repeatedly wondered aloud why Trump and Co. are trying to swear in some NSA flunky at the last minute, Trump team orders installation of notorious pro-Trump saboteur into top NSA position and asking what do Trump & Co. think they can do with the military and intelligence people in just these last few days.

All valid questions, that portend not just what their objectives are in these last few days, but beyond. Questions like why did Trump install sycophants at the Pentagon and Defense department after losing the election.

Or why the Russian counter-intelligence investigation (as I posted earlier today) was SECRETLY blocked by Trump? Or why a so-called "patriot" wants to sell Putin Pelosi's laptop.

Or why so-called "patriots" are on Russian servers plotting insurrection, violence, treason, and Civil War. And if so, is Russia's providing insurrectionists the means to overthrow American government and act of war?

If Russia provided ISIS a server to disseminate terrorism from within America, would THAT be considered such? Or, if America provided anti-Putin "dissidents" a server to disseminate anti-Putin sentiment within Russia, would PUTIN be happy?

And finally, why is this fkr SMILING? Inquiring minds would like to KNOW:

putin.jpg

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

A woman who the FBI says took a laptop belonging to Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol and tried to sell it to Russians has been arrested.

Riley June Williams was arrested on Monday in the Middle District of Pennsylvania, according to a listing on the Justice Department’s website tracking arrests made in connection to the siege.

Williams is charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, as well as violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

The FBI said in a court filing on Sunday that a witness identifying himself as a former romantic partner told the bureau that Williams “intended to send the computer device to a friend in Russia, who then planned to sell the device to SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service.”

The transfer fell through for unknown reasons, and Williams either still has the computer or destroyed it.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Parler Lives Again

Awhile back in the Trump Dictatorship thread I suggested a scenario (no doubt viewed by some as absurd) in which Trump and company might enlist the aid of foreign adversaries, particularly Putin, to intervene on behalf of Trump, even possibly via military assistance.

WELL, that hasn't happened in that exact manner... YET. But in a way, it HAS. And what are the implications?

It means that Trump's so-called "PATRIOTS" and "real" Americans, who are posting hate speech and promising violent INSURRECTION, all because they wish to DENY THE FACT that 80 MILLION voters turned out to remove a fkng fascist, white supremacist, dictator wanna be from the White House,

and because they want to DENY THE LEGITIMACY of Black votes, have turned to RUSSIA, to further disseminate their hate, bile, threats, "alternate realities" and treasonous talk of CIVIL WAR.

Turns out, they REALLY WOULD RATHER BE RUSSIA THAN DEMOCRAT. I'm SO tired of being SPOT ON about these m-----------------------.

View attachment 28424451
All this about Parlor now using Russian Federation to host their platform just makes me sick.

All I can figure out is that Russia is now an authoritarian fascist state and we have Americans who want America to be the same.

This makes me furious to read. We will have to do much more than just replace Trump with Biden.

All of our troubles will not end when Biden takes the oath to be president of the US.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Demo

A woman who the FBI says took a laptop belonging to Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol and tried to sell it to Russians has been arrested.

Riley June Williams was arrested on Monday in the Middle District of Pennsylvania, according to a listing on the Justice Department’s website tracking arrests made in connection to the siege.

Williams is charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, as well as violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

The FBI said in a court filing on Sunday that a witness identifying himself as a former romantic partner told the bureau that Williams “intended to send the computer device to a friend in Russia, who then planned to sell the device to SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service.”

The transfer fell through for unknown reasons, and Williams either still has the computer or destroyed it.

Treasonous shitbag.

If the accusations about her selling that laptop to Russian intel is true, give her the needle.

Reactions: Freddie53
D

deleted15807

All this about Parlor now using Russian Federation to host their platform just makes me sick.

All I can figure out is that Russia is now an authoritarian fascist state and we have Americans who want America to be the same.

This makes me furious to read. We will have to do much more than just replace Trump with Biden.

All of our troubles will not end when Biden takes the oath to be president of the US.

Not a surprise is it? It seems pretty clear to me the deplorables don't mind Russians so much as much as they hate Mexicans and people from shithole countries. At least Russians are white. That Putin wants the US to be a failed country and no longer international advisory doesn't bother them either.

Staysi

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is not true, the state is made up of people, and we are not like that. We have only one authoritarian fascist, he is the one who usurped power and wants us to be like that. He doesn't care about America, all he wants is for America to be weaker than Russia, but this will never happen, and we and you know it.

Reactions: dreamer20 and b.c.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He wants people to go out and defend their rights.
I heard him say that. There was a large hologram of Navalny projected on a large building in Minsk. I’m sure Lukashenko and Putin were not pleased. Navalny is a brave and courageous man. I don’t see how this ends well for him. Will he “fall out of a window?”

Staysi

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard him say that. There was a large hologram of Navalny projected on a large building in Minsk. I’m sure Lukashenko and Putin were not pleased. Navalny is a brave and courageous man. I don’t see how this ends well for him. Will he “fall out of a window?”
In the center of Moscow, the opposition Nemtsov was shot and this crime went unpunished. Anything can happen in Russia.

Reactions: dreamer20 and b.c.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In the center of Moscow, the opposition Nemtsov was shot and this crime went unpunished. Anything can happen in Russia.

Indeed. And I empathize with you and your countrymen having to live that way. And the U.S. came PRETTY DAMN CLOSE to the same. TOO close. And if we're not diligent, MAYBE not out of the woods YET.

Staysi

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indeed. And I empathize with you and your countrymen having to live that way. And the U.S. came PRETTY DAMN CLOSE to the same. TOO close. And if we're not diligent, MAYBE not out of the woods YET.

Thank you so much for your support. I hope that everything will be fine with you.

Reactions: b.c.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Clinton and Pelosi suggest Trump may have been on phone with Putin during Capitol siege | The Independent

Former secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, and House speaker, Nancy Pelosi, have suggested that Donald Trump might have been in contact with Russian president Vladimir Putin on the day of the deadly riots at the US Capitol, and called for a “9/11-type commission” to investigate the events of 6 January.

Meh... That questionable and tiny UK article made it sound like idle gossip between the two, or at best conjecture. I haven't seen any other news source report this, (FOX NEWS, obviously doesn't count as news). Other than this:

Snopes.com:
Did Hillary Clinton Suggest Trump Spoke to Putin During Capitol Riot?

A/B

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Meh... That questionable and tiny UK article made it sound like idle gossip between the two, or at best conjecture. I haven't seen any other news source report this, (FOX NEWS, obviously doesn't count as news). Other than this:

Snopes.com:
Did Hillary Clinton Suggest Trump Spoke to Putin During Capitol Riot?

A/B

Yep. Conjecture for now. Maybe in time we'll find out.

IN OTHER NEWS, MORE food for thought: Does repudiation of AUTHORITARIANISM in one place have snowball effects ELSEWHERE?:

Vladimir Putin Seems Really Rattled - A secret palace exposed. Dozens of planned street protests. Posters of Putin being ripped down on TikTok. Sports stars speaking out. Alexei Navalny’s return to Russia has spooked the Kremlin.

Navalny's wife reportedly among more than 1,000 detained in nationwide Russian protests

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Scary times:

The New York Times:
Pro-Navalny Protests Sweep Russia in Challenge to Putin
The protests moved across time zones and more than 3,000 people were arrested in at least 109 cities, signaling widespread fatigue with the corruption-plagued political order presided over by President Vladimir V. Putin.

MOSCOW — From the frozen streets of Russia’s Far East and Siberia to the grand plazas of Moscow and St. Petersburg, tens of thousands of Russians rallied in support of the jailed opposition leader Aleksei A. Navalny on Saturday in the biggest nationwide showdown in years between the Kremlin and its opponents.

The demonstrations did not immediately pose a dire threat to President Vladimir V. Putin’s grip on power. But their broad scope, and the remarkable defiance displayed by many of the protesters, signaled widespread fatigue with the stagnant, corruption-plagued political order that Mr. Putin has presided over for two decades.

The protests began to unfold in the eastern regions of Russia, a country of 11 time zones, and they moved like a wave across the nation despite a heavy police presence and a drumbeat of menacing warnings on state media to stay away.

On the island of Sakhalin, just north of Japan, hundreds gathered in front of the regional government building and chanted, “Putin is a thief!” The protests spread to the sub-Arctic city of Yakutsk, where it was minus 60 degrees Fahrenheit, and to rallies attended by thousands in cities across Siberia. Hours later, as night fell in Moscow, people pelted the police with snowballs and kicked at a car belonging to the domestic intelligence agency.

By late evening in Moscow, more than 3,000 people had been arrested in at least 109 cities, according to OVD-Info, an activist group that tracks arrests at protests.

A/B