Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Freddie:

The Cry of Children and Grandchildren
Twenty to Thirty Years from Now.

Introduction:

"Historians will not look kindly on the Trump era.

"Neither will historians look kindly on the Republican Party.

"In time Trump and his supporters
Will Join the Other Fascist Parties
Of Italy and Germany
In the dust bin of history!

"There Will Be Many People
In the Next Generation
That Will Swear to God
With All That Is Holy and Just
That Their Parents
And Grandparents
Were Not Part of This
Tragic Era in American history.

The Start of The Cry of the Children and Grandchildren of Those That Supported Trump and Putin:

"Oh No!
Our Parents
And Grandparents
Were deluded.

"They Had No Idea
That Trump
And Company
Were This Evil!

"They Had No Idea!
Not Our Parents!
Not Our Grandparents.

"It Must Have Been
Everyone Else's Parents
and Grandparents
That voted Trump and Company
Into Office.

"Yea! That will work!

"Blame the Else's
for this tragic era.

You know them well!

"Some One Else
Some Body Else
Every One Else!

"There the ones
That Did It!

"That Will Work!
The Else Family!
They Did It!

"Some Body!
Some One!
Every One!
Else!

"That's It!
Blame the Else's
For This
Tragic Era
in American
History!

"Any One
Else?

"Not Mom!
Not Dad!
Not Grandma!
Not Grandpa!

"It was the Else
Family That
Did It!

"Voted for Trump
and Family!

"That will work
Blame Every One
Else for This
Tragedy in
This Era
of American History!"

Get the right rhythm and a poem is born. The tragedy is that 30 years from now, many of the children and grandchildren was elude that somehow their parents and grandparents were NOT responsible. But they know of some people that are guilty! Some who are now dead and can't "tell" what they know about Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa.

I read the Great Betrayals: It All Began With Russia: Donald Trump’s 4 Great Betrayals of the Nation – Mother Jones

My blood started boiling! I went back for reference and my computer won't the article up! (I'll try and get it later.)

The details all in one condense article is a must reading for those who want a short condensed and accurate telling of the Russian Presidency. I mean Trump Presidency!

I am later going to bring this back up and copy and paste it to an email folder. This will be a new email folder with everything related to Trump. I am going to start these for Biden. Apparently, I need one for this witch who helped with the Insurrection and wants to kill Nancy. (The letter B won't type for some reason!)

Of course it is not ethical to do, but a little editing with big words defined, a student in an undergraduate course could copy and paste this and add a little documentation here and there and have a A for a term paper if the professor has not read this article! I mention this because it the article would deserve an A for covering the information with brevity that covers the trail of Trump's Treason. This is a wonderful article to refer to when in these discussions here at the Second Harvard. Or is it Second Oxford?

The great majority of acts of treason by Trump do at least get a mention and a name for further research if needed or wanted in this article.

Freddie

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I read this. Apparently a far right person living in France gave a lot of money to several far right groups before his death. It was giving in bitcoin, Under bitcoin rules, the person has been identified.

The good news is that since the person was in France when he died, the CIA can join in this investigation along with the FBI. And so will the UK's Scotland Yard and the Canadian, New Zealand, and Australia spy agencies as the "Five Eyes" is organized for foreign intelligence. What one knows, all five know! What one learns, all five learn!

And, now, Neither Trump nor one of his Trump kissers can stop the investigations. What wonderful news!

b.c. - You were on a roll of fantastic articles this post. I'll read the others next.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Russia Arrests 4,700 In Protests Demanding Navalny's Release | HuffPost

Chanting slogans against President Vladimir Putin, tens of thousands took to the streets Sunday across Russia to demand the release of jailed opposition leader Alexei Navalny, keeping up nationwide protests that have rattled the Kremlin. More than 4,700 people were detained by police, according to a monitoring group, and some were beaten.

Russian authorities mounted a massive effort to stem the tide of demonstrations after tens of thousands rallied across the country last weekend in the largest, most widespread show of discontent that Russia had seen in years. Despite threats of jail terms, warnings to social media groups and tight police cordons, the protests again engulfed cities across Russia’s 11 time zones on Sunday.

Navalny’s team quickly called another protest in Moscow on Tuesday, when he is set to face a court hearing that could send him to prison for years.
Blinken criticizes Putin for crackdown on Navalny protesters

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
On shining the spotlight ("most of all he needs the funk"):

Russia moves to extinguish pro-Navalny 'flashlight' protests Vladimir Putin unity People team Kremlin | The Independent

When the team of imprisoned Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny urged people to come out to their residential courtyards and shine their cellphone flashlights in a display of unity many responded with jokes and skepticism. After two weekends of nationwide demonstrations, the new protest format looked to some like a retreat.

But not to Russian authorities, who moved vigorously to extinguish the illuminated protests planned for Sunday.

Officials accused Navalny’s allies of acting on NATO’s instructions. Kremlin-backed TV channels warned that flashlight rallies were part of major uprisings around the world. State news agencies cited unnamed sources saying a terrorist group was plotting attacks during unapproved mass protests.

The suppression attempts represent a change of tactics for the authorities who once tried to weaken Navalny's influence by erasing him.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
D

deleted116951

Republicans are literally siding with Putin in this make believe debate proposal with Biden. The whole damn party and their supporters are Russian assets.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Republicans are literally siding with Putin in this make believe debate proposal with Biden. The whole damn party and their supporters are Russian assets.
That’s because many Republicans hate Democrats more than they actually love this country. Owning the libs is more important to them than safeguarding democracy and protecting national security.

Reactions: b.c.
D

deleted116951

That’s because many Republicans hate Democrats more than they actually love this country. Owning the libs is more important to them than safeguarding democracy and protecting national security.

Indeed. Own the libs at all costs. The country, the working middle class, police, military - all faux patriotism they wrap themselves in yet drop in a moments notice if I means owning the libs.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Indeed. Own the libs at all costs. The country, the working middle class, police, military - all faux patriotism they wrap themselves in yet drop in a moments notice if I means owning the libs.
Yup. These Trumpublicans would’ve sided with Hitler if it meant owning the libs.

Reactions: b.c.