Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I’m gutted.
From her eloquent arguments before the Supreme Court, to her thoughtful and compassionate opinions (majority and not) and especially her ability to befriend (she was quite close to the late Antonin Scalia), RGB was the epitome of being American and giving to the nation.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Couldn't be worse timing too. The Turtle Man is already vowing to push through Trump's nominee before the election despite the double standard of Merrick Garland; but we already knew hypocrisy is not a thing with Trump sycophants. I'd like to think the Dems will oppose it with the same fervor but then I have to always stop and remember opposition is not in their DNA and with the fuckery Trump is already setting up for voting I fear a situation where the Supreme Court will decide the election...again. Goddamn if this country is going to take a generation or more to recover from this orange cancer.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couldn't be worse timing too. The Turtle Man is already vowing to push through Trump's nominee before the election despite the double standard of Merrick Garland; but we already knew hypocrisy is not a thing with Trump sycophants. I'd like to think the Dems will oppose it with the same fervor but then I have to always stop and remember opposition is not in their DNA and with the fuckery Trump is already setting up for voting I fear a situation where the Supreme Court will decide the election...again. Goddamn if this country is going to take a generation or more to recover from this orange cancer.

As Ruth Bader Ginsburg's soul passed from her body, she may be galvanizing a Democrat Electorate--particularly in Florida-- that has become disturbingly apathetic. Turtle Man with the tiny hands and toadstool penis has been yapping it up all over the land. Meanwhile the Democrats have been playing a football prevent defense by overcontrolling access to Joe Biden. With that strategy, a two-touchdown lead in the polls is now down to a few points. Whoever is now Head Coach of Joe Biden's campaign, he isn't a Nick Saban or a Bill Belichick.

If you thought Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh evoked enthusiasm among the conservatives, just think how golden girl Amy Coney Barrett makes grown men's hearts go pitty-pat.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It occurred to me that I wrote to the overculture.
May her memory be a blessing.

we do t have a “rest and wait for an afterlife” concept in our faith.

I do, however resonate with may her memory be for a revolution.