Ryan and krieg (m/m exhibition/voyeur)

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kent happily pulled his clothes off as the band and Hector looked on. He was the first of fifteen guys they asked to be in the video for "I Saw Your Boyfriend's Cock On Grindr". The idea for the video was really quite simple: multiple cocks, one after another, filmed up close and personal. The "models" could shake their hips, get themselves hard, whatever they wanted. The scenes of cocks would be interspersed with the band playing and singing; naked of course.

Kent was 22 and attractive enough, though fairly plain looking for a fan - no piercings, no dyed hair, no tats. He had a short, stocky build; a former wrestler. As he stripped down to his tribal print bikini briefs, the boys all took in his moderately hairy chest. He was definitely a thick boy, in all the best ways. Kent's ass was a tremendous bubble butt; the kind of ass only a short, stocky wrestler can have. As he casually peeled off his skimpy, tight underwear, the boys saw what Kent was working with. His pubic hair was dark and not trimmed much. His cock was a bit on the smaller side, and his balls were large and round and tight to his body. They pushed his dick up and out, making it seem slightly hard even when it wasn't.

As Hector began filming Kent's cock, it quickly became obvious that Kent was a bit of an exhibitionist. He seemed to have no inhibitions about being naked in front of others, and his cock began to throb almost immediately. He was hard in no time, his cock reaching its full five inch potential. The dick stuck straight out from his body and looked hard. He wagged it both by pivoting his hips and by grabbing it at the base. Kent even went so far as to stroke it some.

Once Hector was done getting all the footage of Kent he needed, Kent was sent on his way and another guy came into the band's apartment. Hector had him sign a waiver and state for the camera that he understood what was asked of him and that he consented; something each one of the guys had to do. Hector tried to stage them in different spots around the band's apartment, for visual interest and to make it seem as though each guy was in a different location.

The boys saw all sorts of dicks that day - big ones, small ones, cut ones, uncut ones...all races and ages. The youngest guy was freshly 18, while the oldest was in his 60's. Most fell between 20-35. Each guy knew what was expected of him, and they were all eager to get their dicks out for Hector's camera. Each guy also got an erection, either on purpose like Kent had, or naturally and seemingly by accident like the 18 year old had.

Once all fifteen men had been brought in, had their cocks filmed, and sent on their way, Hector filmed the band's dicks next. Hector even had Dakota film his dick for him, so that his could be in the video as well.

"This is gonna be sooooo fuckin' ballsy!" Dog laughed, jumping up and down, which caused his erection to wag and his balls to flop.

"No pun intended?" Krieg asked.

"Pun very much fuckin' intended!" Dog laughed just before loading a bowl.

The five stood around naked, casually drinking some beers and passing the pipe around; celebrating the day. Out of the blue, Dog just said "Welp" and knelt down to suck Hector's cock. The other three stood around, watching as they passed the weed around to each other. They discussed the video and all the nude men they saw that day, each one picking out a favorite.

"I gotta go with that first one." Krieg said.

"Really?" Lance asked.

"Yeah...something about him." Krieg replied.

"Uh, maybe his big fucking bubble butt?" Dakota laughed.

"Yeah, probably." Krieg chuckled, nodding.

Dog just straight up sucked Hector off, swallowing his load before turning his attention immediately to Dakota's cock. Once he was done with Dakota, he sucked off Lance. Then Krieg. Dog just simply went around the room and sucked everyone off, swallowing each load down his eager throat. He then stood up and Lance "took one for the team" and sucked off Dog.

Hector left and the boys all settled in for the night. They had yet another big day ahead of them; more planning for video shoots and recording more tracks at Ajax' studio.

A couple of hours later, Krieg woke up, finding himself grinding against his mattress. His cock was raging hard and he'd been having a sex dream, even after getting his cock sucked by Dog. But it was that dream that made Krieg realize just what it was he saw in Kent; that Kent had a lot of similarities to Ryan. Sure Kent was shorter and younger, but he had that blue collar vibe. He was fairly hairy but not overboard, like Ryan. His cock was similar in size to Ryan's. He had a bubble butt, just like Ryan. He was attractive but not model-hot, like Ryan.

It didn't really bother Krieg that he was thinking about Ryan, he just didn't know why. Ryan just wasn't a part of his life anymore, and while Krieg knew that was his fault, he wasn't that conflicted about it. After all, things were going so well with the band, and it finally felt like they were gaining some amount of traction. Krieg certainly couldn't be upset about living his life instead of slinging drinks in a relatively small-town bar. To that end, Krieg continued to hump his bed. He had already been doing it for some time before waking up, so it wasn't long before he shot his load onto his mattress, rubbing it in with his stomach.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dustin pulled up to Mike and Terri Baker's house yet again. It was just after 3 in the morning, and someone had called in a noise complaint, as per usual.

Terri answered the door in a faded, pink nightie, the straps of which kept sliding down her shoulders, threatening to expose her nipples. The nightie was thin and short; on more than one occasion during that visit, Dustin caught sight of Terri's pussy. Not that he was looking or even into it.

However, as Terri let Dustin inside, Dustin could see Mike slouched on the couch. He was flipping channels quietly, his ass on the very edge of the couch and his feet flat on the floor. Mike's legs were open fairly wide, and he was sporting a pair of tighty whities that were neither tight nor white anymore. They were definitely used and abused briefs, so much so that Dustin got a few looks of Mike's balls peeking out the leg hole.

Mike soon stood up, joining his wife in confusion over the noise complaint. Dustin couldn't tell what brand Mike's underwear was, maybe old Fruit of the Looms. They rested low on his hips, showing the faintest hint of pubic hair, and a tiny bit of his ass in the back - that's how he wore most of his underwear, Dustin knew. They weren't necessarily disgusting, just very old. Some of the elastic was visible on the legs from the material being worn away. The ass had a run, a string of holes over the left ass cheek. The briefs were practically see through as well; worn thin over the years. Being so thin and worn-in, they acted almost as boxers, letting Mike's cock jiggle and bounce as it wanted to. Yet they were still briefs, outlining his cock as well.

Dustin found himself looking, perhaps too long, and he felt his own cock swell in his pants. The couple were quiet, and it didn't seem as though there was anything amiss, so Dustin didn't spend a lot of time there.

Once back in his cruiser, Dustin dug his cock out immediately as he radioed back to headquarters to tell them everything was fine at the Baker residence. He pulled out and began stroking himself as he drove around slowly, thinking about Mike. Dustin edged, as he often did, definitely leaning into the feeling of being an on-duty cop, edging his cock as he drove around in his cop car. He loved that feeling, that naughtiness.

Dustin wanted to go to Ryan's or Patrick's to get fucked, but he knew they were both long in bed. Instead, he continued to cruise around, checking out his familiar haunts - the park, the area where homeless guys were known to sleep, etc. There wasn't much going on, so Dustin drove out to behind that abandoned factory. He put his car into park and shut it off, stepping out into the night. Leaning against his car, Dustin unlaced his boots and pulled them off, along with his socks. His pants came next, followed by his bikini briefs. His undershirt and police button-up were last, and soon Dustin was buck naked in the dark parking lot.

Jacking as he walked, Dustin wandered around, taking in the solitude of the night. It was warm and clear; the moon shined down on him and the concrete. He kept wandering, away from his car - 20 feet, 50 feet, a hundred feet. He relished in the danger of being so far away from his clothes and his car - the pervy cop standing there naked, jacking his cock. He spat in his hand, hearing the squishy noises it made as he beat his cock. He began fondling his balls and touching his taint, standing fairly wide-legged out in the open.

I need to get fucked out here...he thought, as he manipulated his cock aggressively. It wasn't too much longer before Dustin came, allowing himself to moan as loudly as he wanted; nobody was around. He could hear the spurts of cum slapping against the concrete in front of him as he jacked his cock off. Feeling his own chest, he worked the cum from his dick and was soon sated. For the time being.

Dustin chuckled to himself, relishing the whole experience. He soon began his saunter back to his car and his clothes, his hard cock wagging in front of his nude body as it dripped on his shins and feet. Once to his car, Dustin pulled on his blue bikini briefs, followed by his undershirt. Within a few short minutes, he was dressed again, and ready to patrol some more.

laptoper

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
great to have you back with another installment. And I`m all keen to hear the of the deepening internal psychological in battle in Krieg`s brain regarding Ryan. This could get very very good and hot. I so want them to fuck each other again, both ways. cool bananas

upstatebiguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
glad you're back. In real life, made it to Omaha for the first time a couple of months ago. Now, whenever I think of Nebraska, I think of this story. As a mostly straight, daddy type who gets into jacking off and getting my cock sucked and balls played with, I can identify with a lot of the aspects of this story.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ian kissed Kassie delicately as he cupped one of her tits through her black bra. Ian himself was in his underwear; blue and green striped boxerbriefs. He felt his cock throbbing itself hard inside the cotton pouch as he pressed himself against her body. About a year prior, Kassie had given Ian a handjob after a football game, but they never hooked up further. That is, until Ian spotted her at the bar that night.

Behind Kassie, Zack worked to undo her bra. His cock was raging hard, tenting his light blue boxers as it also threatened to slip right out his fly. He bit his lower lip as he looked down Kassie's smooth back, to her matching black thong. Once the clasp of her bra was undone, Kassie's breasts settled into place. They were ample yet perky. Ian helped take the bra off her completely, immediately introducing one of her perky pink nipples to his lips and tongue.

Zack pulled off his own boxers, getting nude. He gave his cock a couple of strokes as he stepped closer to Kassie's back, sliding his cock between her thighs, up against her dampening thong. Ian slid his hand down her front, his fingertips gliding over the black, lacy material. As he slid his fingers down further to tease her pussy a bit, he inadvertently nudged the head of Zack's cock. Both boys disregarded it and moved along.

Kassie knelt, passing over Ian's torso to pull his underwear down. His cock sprang out, hard as a rock, as she slid the waistband past it. Once his dick was free, she began to suck it. Ian moaned and placed his hand on the back of her head, once again accidentally nudging Zack's hard cock with it. Zack gripped himself, squeezing his dick more than he was jerking it. He gave himself some strokes as he watched Kassie's lips swallow his best buddy's plump cock.

Soon it was his turn, and Kassie began sucking him. Ian now stroked his cock slowly as he watched Zack get blown. She only blew them for a short time, then stood up. Ian knelt, sliding Kassie's thong down to expose her shaved pussy. He began to lap at it, tasting her wetness. Once again, Zack slid his dick between her thighs, and as he thrust and Ian pressed his face forward even more, Zack's cock nudged Ian on the chin.

"Dude." Ian said.

"Sorry." Zack chuckled.

In Zack's bedroom, both boys unrolled condoms onto their own cocks. Ian laid on the bed, and moments later, Kassie was straddling him. She slid herself down onto his hard cock easily, beginning to buck on it right away. Ian sighed, sliding his hands gently from her hips up her side, to finally cup both her breasts. He looked down his own torso to see his cock disappearing into her pussy.

It wasn't long before Ian could see and feel Zack climbing onto the bed. Kassie leaned forward, her tits on Ian's chest. The two kissed briefly while Zack readied himself to penetrate her too. As he guided his own cock to her pussy, he couldn't help but see his buddy's balls, as well as the base of his cock. Zack found his mark and began to push.

Ian could feel Zack's cock touching his. He could feel it slide against it; the undersides of their dicks meeting for the first time. It was an odd yet thoroughly enjoyable sensation for everyone involved. Kassie gasped a bit, never having been double penetrated before. All three of them were new to it. Ian couldn't be for certain how far Zack was inside, until he felt Zack's ballsack nudge his own ballsack. He glanced up, past Kassie's shoulder, first seeing his buddy's muscular chest. Zack began to thrust, effectively humping his cock against Ian's, inside Kassie.

At that moment, the two boys made accidental eye contact. It was awkward, slightly, for a moment. An unspoken acknowledgement passed between them; information relayed with just a look as they both came to terms with their cocks rubbing together. Kassie moaned loudly, snapping their attention back to her. Ian kissed her as Zack began to thrust harder.

Ian had but to lie there, letting Zack do the brunt of the work. He was growing accustomed to the sensation of Zack's cock gliding against his own. It was when their balls met that Ian found...erotic? Zack felt the same way, finding himself trying to make their balls touch. Neither of them understood it, but they liked it. Ian listened to himself moaning, to Kassie moaning...and he couldn't help but hear Zack's fuck noises. They were different than when he jerked off, Ian noticed. They were amplified, and sexier, like he was letting himself go. Ian understood that Zack might not make the same noises during a quick tug in the woods.

By then, Zack was completely relishing the sensation of Ian's cock against his; it felt dirty, it felt strange, it felt wrong in the right way. Ain't nobody else I'd rather do this with, he thought. Zack took a slightly subversive pleasure in hearing Ian moan, knowing that, more or less, it was because of his thrusts that Ian was moaning.

Ian dared to look up at his buddy's thrusting chest, the muscles taut as he fucked Kassie from behind. He dared to look even further up, at Zack's face, contorted in pleasure, his jaw slacked open. Zack's eyes were lolling a bit, not focusing on any one thing in particular. That is until Zack caught sight of Ian looking at him. Once again, the two boys shared eye contact. They didn't smile, they didn't pass a "Fuck yeah bro" look between them. They simply studied one another's sex faces, each acknowledging the other as a sexual being. Ian took in the sight of Zack's face, still slack-jawed, as his nose crinkled and his brow furrowed. Zack, meanwhile, noted Ian biting his own lower lip lightly, as his eyes began to flutter a bit. Kassie somehow seemed almost besides the point.

"Unh! Oh fuuuuck..." Zack moaned. "Gettin' there..."

Kassie cooed, and Ian felt a bit of relief that Zack was nearly ready to cum, as he wasn't far off himself.

"Fuck, here I cum!" Zack yelled. With a loud moan and a sharp thrust inward, Zack began to shoot. His cock throbbed with each spurt, something that Ian felt against his own cock. Zack's balls were firmly against his, and he got lost in the vibrations and throbs of Zack's cock against his. He also got lost in Zack's orgasm face, a much more intense, exaggerated version of his jack off face.

Ian began to thrust upward, nudging his balls even harder against Zack's. He pushed his cock repeatedly against Zack's still-throbbing dick, and it didn't take him long to cum.

"I'm gonna cum!" Ian announced, just before starting to shoot. It was now Zack's turn to feel the sensation of Ian's cock as it came. He looked over Kassie's shoulder at Ian's face, his mouth open and moaning, his eyes shut tight.

"Fuck yeah..." Zack moaned, almost by accident as Ian came.

The two boys both stayed inside Kassie for several moments, as she and Ian kissed lightly. Both their cocks throbbed together, and Zack knew his erection was beginning to wane. Zack finally pulled out, not wasting any time in getting the rubber off his cock. As he slid it past his head, some of his cum spilled out onto Ian's balls. This was a millisecond before the head of his semi-hard cock flopped down onto Ian's balls as well. Kassie soon slid off Ian, standing up as she did. This left the boys in an extremely homoerotic position, without a girl between them, and Zack's head on Ian's balls. Naturally, that lasted only a second as Zack also got up.

Ian pulled his condom off as well, as Kassie excused herself to the bathroom. The two boys were left with deflating cocks, standing naked in Zack's room.

"Fuck. Yeah." Zack said, jutting his fist out for Ian to bump.

Ian did, and then added, "That was fuckin' crazy."

The two "bro'd out" over their conquest, and soon Kassie was done in the bathroom. She immediately went for the living room where her clothes were, and Zack and Ian followed, both still nude. They talked to her as she dressed, hoping to figure out whether they could do it again or not. It seemed as though Kassie might be into it. At any rate, she left, and the two boys returned to Zack's room to smoke a bowl, naked.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, I got to suck off Thane again so I must be doing something right! Seems like the guy can't get enough of my blowjobs. Hell, I can't get enough of sucking his dick, so I guess I'd call that a win-win! He asked me, floated the idea real sheepishly like he always does. I locked up the shop and went back to him in the garage. Undid my own pants and pushed them and my briefs down a little. Got down on my knees to undo his belt. I let his pants fall down and I pulled down his underwear, just stuck his soft dick in my mouth. Didn't stay soft for long!

Gotta say, I really like sucking Thane's cock. Hell, I really like sucking cock in general! Never thought in a million years I'd ever say that! But there's something about sucking Thane that really gets me going. It's fun to fuck around with the guys I know are into it - Jackson, Camden, Dustin, Brighton, Parker...dang, there's been a lot. Not even counting Krieg and Patrick. Anyway, I like all that of course, but Thane is straight. Or otherwise straight, or however you wanna say it. Guess he just really likes the way I suck his cock! Course it all started out like 'a man has needs' but...there's been too many instances now. Ain't no man THAT needy! It's just obvious now that he likes it. Course, that's all he's doing, but hell I don't NEED a lot from him. I got all these other guys to fuck, so having something different is fun too. Just someone I can blow and then we can part ways.

Course I'd also be lying if I said I didn't wanna fuck that man. Oh I wanna fuck him bad, and he's not even THAT hot. He's attractive, but ain't no reason for me to jones for it so much. Other than the fact that he's straight. Funny how that makes all the difference in the world. If he was a gay guy, I'd have fun with it. But as is? Goddamn, I wanna get my dick inside Thane's straight ass. Huh...guess I'm differentiating myself from straight guys now. I mean I accepted it a while back...just weird to think of it in those terms I guess. But fuck yes, I'd love to show him how it's done. Stick my tongue in there first, eat him out real good. Then throw his legs over my shoulders and fuck the living daylights outta him.

Funny how now I'M the one in control. I'M the one showing a guy what gay sex is about, even if it's just head. Course, I also can't help but realize the similarities between me and Thane and me and Patrick...only now I'm in the reverse spot. Just fucking sucking off Thane in the garage...like Patrick used to do to me. Showing him a good time...swallowing his fucking cum for him. What I wouldn't give to fuck around with Patrick again, knowing what I know now...being as confident as I am now. Ain't seen him in months, so I'm sure he's over me by now.

Course, after I sucked Thane off, I made him watch me beat off. Well, I didn't MAKE him, but I was beating off and he's polite enough that he hung around.

Kinda out of the blue after we both got off and were putting our cocks away, Thane brings up this nudist camp he's talked about before. Only tonight he actually went into detail about it. Sounds fun. Sounds like something I could get into now. He wants to go, but I think he's all bark and no bite.

Anyway, I got home, stripped myself nekkid, and had a cig on my back deck. Took a shower after that, laid around naked some more. Went back out to the deck. And here I am now, still sitting out back. Trying to decide if I should get on grindr or not. Ha, I act like that's a big decision to make. What I'm really trying to decide is if I feel like fucking someone tonight. Course, I think I already know the answer to that!

laptoper

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Damn, I got to suck off Thane again so I must be doing something right! Seems like the guy can't get enough of my blowjobs. Hell, I can't get enough of sucking his dick, so I guess I'd call that a win-win! He asked me, floated the idea real sheepishly like he always does. I locked up the shop and went back to him in the garage. Undid my own pants and pushed them and my briefs down a little. Got down on my knees to undo his belt. I let his pants fall down and I pulled down his underwear, just stuck his soft dick in my mouth. Didn't stay soft for long!

Gotta say, I really like sucking Thane's cock. Hell, I really like sucking cock in general! Never thought in a million years I'd ever say that! But there's something about sucking Thane that really gets me going. It's fun to fuck around with the guys I know are into it - Jackson, Camden, Dustin, Brighton, Parker...dang, there's been a lot. Not even counting Krieg and Patrick. Anyway, I like all that of course, but Thane is straight. Or otherwise straight, or however you wanna say it. Guess he just really likes the way I suck his cock! Course it all started out like 'a man has needs' but...there's been too many instances now. Ain't no man THAT needy! It's just obvious now that he likes it. Course, that's all he's doing, but hell I don't NEED a lot from him. I got all these other guys to fuck, so having something different is fun too. Just someone I can blow and then we can part ways.

Course I'd also be lying if I said I didn't wanna fuck that man. Oh I wanna fuck him bad, and he's not even THAT hot. He's attractive, but ain't no reason for me to jones for it so much. Other than the fact that he's straight. Funny how that makes all the difference in the world. If he was a gay guy, I'd have fun with it. But as is? Goddamn, I wanna get my dick inside Thane's straight ass. Huh...guess I'm differentiating myself from straight guys now. I mean I accepted it a while back...just weird to think of it in those terms I guess. But fuck yes, I'd love to show him how it's done. Stick my tongue in there first, eat him out real good. Then throw his legs over my shoulders and fuck the living daylights outta him.

Funny how now I'M the one in control. I'M the one showing a guy what gay sex is about, even if it's just head. Course, I also can't help but realize the similarities between me and Thane and me and Patrick...only now I'm in the reverse spot. Just fucking sucking off Thane in the garage...like Patrick used to do to me. Showing him a good time...swallowing his fucking cum for him. What I wouldn't give to fuck around with Patrick again, knowing what I know now...being as confident as I am now. Ain't seen him in months, so I'm sure he's over me by now.

Course, after I sucked Thane off, I made him watch me beat off. Well, I didn't MAKE him, but I was beating off and he's polite enough that he hung around.

Kinda out of the blue after we both got off and were putting our cocks away, Thane brings up this nudist camp he's talked about before. Only tonight he actually went into detail about it. Sounds fun. Sounds like something I could get into now. He wants to go, but I think he's all bark and no bite.

Anyway, I got home, stripped myself nekkid, and had a cig on my back deck. Took a shower after that, laid around naked some more. Went back out to the deck. And here I am now, still sitting out back. Trying to decide if I should get on grindr or not. Ha, I act like that's a big decision to make. What I'm really trying to decide is if I feel like fucking someone tonight. Course, I think I already know the answer to that!
only question is, who will it be, Camden, Jackson, or a repeat threesome with Parker and Brighton. I`d be up to be a fly on the wall for any or all of them.

godard

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So is there going to be a "cast" reunion at the nudist camp???

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"We're fuckin' Frot, and we're gonna rock your dicks off!!!" Krieg yelled into the microphone to a cheering crowd. They'd only done their opening song so far, and Krieg was already riding high on the adrenaline. They were at a seedy gay bar, and it was Underwear Night. To that end, the boys took the stage in just their underwear: Krieg in some plain tighty whities, Lance in light blue boxerbriefs, Dakota in purple trunks, and Dog was sporting an elephant shaped thong, with his dick in the trunk of it.

They launched right into "Weed Sex", followed by "Watermelon Fucker". During the latter, Krieg inched his briefs down some, so that the waistband was resting right at the base of his cock, showing off his trimmed pubic hair to the crowd. Being a gay bar during Underwear Night, the crowd was about 90% male, and mostly in their underwear as well. As the band began to play "Teabag", Krieg just decided "fuck it" and yanked his briefs off, getting fully nude to a screaming batch of half-drunk gay men. They were quite a few songs away from "My Cock" but Krieg didn't care; he was feeling the energy.

Of course Krieg's cock was ogled and many men shouted lewd things at him, which only drove him harder. Because the song was called "Teabag" and because Frot was ever a literal band, Krieg approached the edge of the stage, making eye contact with an adorable little twink before squatting to bop him on the head with his nutsack. The audience went crazy. Krieg wound up teabagging four more willing men before the song was over.

By the time they even got to "My Cock", Krieg's dick had throbbed itself into a raging erection. Naturally, the thing wobbled and bounced like crazy as Krieg jumped around the stage. As he moaned the lyrics to the ode to his dick, Krieg couldn't help himself - he grabbed it, slowly sliding his hand up and down the length of the shaft, stroking himself for the whole crowd.

The next song was "Self Suck" and yep, during the instrumental break, Krieg bent himself over, straining to lick the head of his own hard dick. The band had never heard such a roar from an audience before. Sweaty men with boners in their underwear hurled lewd comments and propositions at the front man. Krieg ate it up. He finished the song on his knees at the edge of the stage. He sat on his feet, his knees as far open as they would go, as he belted the remaining few lines of "Self Suck" into the mic. The twink that he had teabagged was right in front of him, and the two made eye contact while Krieg wrapped up the song. With that, the twink just leaned upward, taking his shot to suck on Krieg's cock. Again, the crowd freaked and Krieg let the boy suck him a bit before standing up for the next song.

Krieg spied a beefy cub in the front row, the pouch of his jockstrap aside to let his cock out. The guy had a beefy cock, too. Six inches maybe, but nice and fat, with a big head. The cub worked it slowly while watching Krieg, who in return smiled coyly at him. It was pure sex in that club, and Krieg loved every single second of it. The attention was intoxicating.

During the next song, Krieg slid up behind Lance, slowly sliding his boxerbriefs down from behind. Lance stepped out of his underwear and Krieg tossed them aside. He then maneuvered his way to Dakota and did the same to him. After that, it was time for "My Drummer's Balls" and of course Dog got up at the end of the song to have Krieg take his elephant thong off. Krieg was squatting at eye level to Dog's cock and balls, so to emphasize the point and drive the crowd wild, Krieg leaned forward with his tongue sticking far out of his mouth to lick at Dog's sack a bit. It was salty and sweaty, but the crowd ate it up!

By the end, all four boys approached the edge of the stage, buck naked, to take their final bows. They all let the audience see everything, exposing themselves to hundreds of eyeballs. Each boy felt a rush, but none more so than Krieg. Once the set was over, Dog, Dakota, and Lance all entered the dressing room back stage.

"Fuck me, that was fuckin' AMAZING!" Dog said, jumping up and down. He hugged Dakota and Lance, their dicks nudging as he did so. "That was so-where's Krieg?"

Dog no more than got that question out before Krieg came into the dressing room, accompanied by the twink from the crowd. "Mason, everyone."

"Hey, Mason." Dog said, waving a bit.

Krieg just sat down on the dingy couch and Mason got between Krieg's bare, sweaty legs to suck his cock. Krieg had gone soft since he was hard on stage, but Mason got it erect in no time. He worked the singer's large, uncut cock with his soft lips and tongue, while the band celebrated.

"That was fuckin' nuts, dude!" Dog exclaimed, reaching over Mason to fistbump Krieg.

"Yeah? I was just...man, I was caught up in it. I was hoping I didn't take it too far." Krieg replied.

"Nah, it was fuckin' sweet!" Dog exclaimed again. "Do more, dude!"

"I can hardly do more without getting kicked out of the venue." Krieg laughed.

"Mm-mm." Mason said, pulling his mouth from Krieg's cock for a few moments. "The owners here don't give a shit. The last band? It had a female singer and she, like, masturbated with the mic before having a girl from the audience eat her out and then she pegged her guitarist with a strap-on."

"Jesus." Krieg muttered, feeling Mason's lips return to his cock once more.

"See? You coulda gone apeshit out there tonight!" Dog said. He joined Dakota and Lance in swigging from a bottle of cheap champagne, all naked. Lance walked the bottle over to Krieg, who had extended his hand to let them know he wanted a swig. Mason just kept sucking on Krieg's cock, blissfully aware of the presence of the other naked band members.

Hector let himself into the dressing room, the only fully dressed man in the room. "Okay, hear me out." he said, before seeing that Krieg was getting his cock sucked. "A concert video to one of your songs."

"Doesn't like every band do that?" Dakota asked as Krieg moaned in the background.

"Yeah, but not every band gets naked and does the shit you do." Hector reasoned.

"True."

"I like it. I say we fuckin' do it!" Dog laughed. "Long as all our dicks are in it." he added, laughing harder.

"Well of course." Hector replied, smiling. "I'm almost done editing everything we've shot so far, so if you guys want some more vids up, we should get on it."

"Sounds good to me." Lance said, while Dog and Dakota nodded. Krieg moaned again, pushing down slightly on Mason's head. Soon enough, Krieg moaned even louder and muttered, "I'm gonna-" about two seconds before he came down Mason's eager throat. The boy kept sucking on Krieg's large cock, swallowing the load eagerly, happy to have pleased the hot singer.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One Month Later -

Brighton and Parker continued to both fuck and fall in love harder with one another. 8 times of out of 10, Brighton bottomed, but Parker loved to swap roles once in a while. They both absolutely loved what they'd done with Ryan, and were interested in having him over again; their schedules just hadn't all aligned yet. The two boys were also thinking about finding another guy to bring home, searching both Grindr and Scruff to no avail. Their rule was that they had to agree on a guy and a time. They were in no rush, though, as their blossoming relationship was still new enough to keep them occupied.

Ryan continued to fuck and suck his way through his regulars. He thoroughly enjoyed sticking his dick in both Camden and Jackson, and occasionally in Dustin. Thane fairly became a regular recipient of Ryan's blowjobs, enjoying Ryan's lips and tongue around his cock on a near-daily basis. Thane didn't really know what that meant for him, but he wasn't worried about it. He knew he didn't really like guys in that way, but he was sure enjoying the no-fuss, terrific blowjobs that Ryan could and would give. He didn't have to find a woman, go through the all the motions - he could just get his cock sucked, and well. On more than one occasion, Thane had to wonder if he was TOO reliant on Ryan's mouth.

Patrick continued his empty fucking, though something was nagging at him. It wasn't that he was tired of sex, he just felt like a piece was missing and he couldn't put his finger on it. He too fucked Dustin, none of them any the wiser that Dustin was getting it from both Ryan and Patrick. His long time buddy Rhett continued to be a source of sex for him, but he noticed that Jackson wasn't necessarily coming around as much. Patrick figured maybe the boy was tired of his non-committal attitude. Patrick also scanned both Grindr and Scruff, hooking up with a few random businessmen and the like.

Jackson and Camden both fucked each other on the side as well. Typically, their conversations centered around Ryan's fucking, and the two planned to initiate a threesome with Ryan.

Ben had been behaving more or less. He felt caught between a rock and a hard place, in several ways. He didn't want to cheat on his wife - he loved her, after all - but he no longer found her sexually desirable. Ben was also somewhat hesitant to hook up, having become well aware of the intertwining sex lives of the local gay community. Hooking up with the same guy as Jackson might have hooked up with didn't sit well with Ben. So, he bided his time, not making any progress on any front.

Ian and Zack did hook up with Kassie again, DPing her as they did the first time. It had only happened twice so far, but the two boys would have done it every night given the chance. Their incidental nudity still occurred, mostly in the mornings. Neither of them expressed their shared desires with one another; not for sex with each other, but a more relaxed, casual house. Each felt like they had to keep up appearances and didn't want to be the one to instigate hanging out naked more often or jacking off together again. While both wanted to do those things, they were each afraid the other felt those experiences were contained to the nudist camp. It just hadn't quite caught on at home yet, although their "underwear time" was increasing in both frequency and duration.

The band filmed several more videos and got all their songs recorded. An album was being pressed by a small outfit, funded by Krieg's dad. Krieg's dad didn't know that bit of information. In fact, Krieg and his father hadn't spoken in some time. The band members continued to fuck each other casually, whenever and wherever the mood arose, and in nearly every possible combination. If Dog was fucking Lance and Dakota found them, Dakota could join or not join dependent on his mood. If Dog was sucking off Krieg, Lance might get his dick out too and wave it in Dog's face. Hector joined in on that fairly regularly, as well. Their shows became increasingly naked, as well as increasingly naughty. Essentially, nudity was in order whether they were at home or on stage.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Garrett slid out of his bunk in the dark, quietly so as to not wake the campers. Clad in nothing but a pair of white Hanes briefs, he sneaked out the front door, into the night. The camp was eerie as a fog had descended on it, limiting his vision. Random lights from around the campground were visible yet muted. Garrett wasn't going far, luckily. As he rounded the end of the long cabin, he could smell the reason for getting out of bed - weed. He spotted Luke straightaway as he got himself around to the backside of the cabin.

"Hey, man." Luke said casually, handing a lit joint to Garrett.

"Hey." Garrett replied, taking the joint and bringing it to his lips. Even though it was dark and foggy out, the boys stood close enough that Garrett could see Luke's body nearly perfectly. A distant light provided some additional, ambient illumination. Garrett could see Luke's bare chest, dotted with a small amount of dark chest hair, situated between his pecs. A small treasure trail ran from Luke's flat stomach, downward, disappearing behind the waistband of his light blue, soft cotton boxers. In those boxers, Luke's soft dick wobbled and flopped if he moved at all, and Garrett tried not to stare at it too much.

Both boys freshly 18, this was their third year of being counselors for the Happy Christian Bible Camp. They didn't see one another any other time of the year, just for the two weeks each summer. Garrett noticed that Luke had bulked up some; still lean but more muscular and defined. Luke had always had some hair since Garrett knew him, but it also seemed as though it took off since the last summer - he now had more on his chest, and his leg hair was thicker. Luke's underarm hair was also thicker, and Garrett had to wonder what Luke's pubic hair looked like. He'd always wanted to make a move on Luke, but didn't know how. He didn't know if Luke felt the same way or not. All he knew is their nightly routine of sneaking out to smoke weed every year.

"Can't believe it's summer again." Luke said, offhand.

"I know, right? Two weeks of camp..." Garrett replied, not really sure where he was going with that statement, other than making it.

"Two weeks of smoking weed with my summer buddy!" Luke laughed, handing the joint back to Garrett. After Garrett took it, Luke turned slightly away and took a few steps, thumbing his boxers down to get his cock out. His back was to Garrett, so Garrett couldn't see much, other than the expanse of Luke's bare back, and a tease of Luke's ass since his boxers were pulled ever-so-slightly down. Garrett could hear Luke's piss hitting the ground in front of him, though he could barely see it in the dark. Garrett wanted Luke to turn around so badly; he hadn't seen his dick in a year. Luke did turn around when he was done pissing, but not before he put his cock away, back into his boxers. It did flop and bounce as Luke stepped closer again, and it left the tiniest of wet spots on his boxers; something Garrett found oddly arousing.

The two caught up a bit as they smoked the joint, Garrett wanting to say something, to make a move. He felt himself feeling incredibly awkward around Luke, and he was sure that Luke would pick up on it. How could he make his feelings known when they only hang out for 2 weeks a year? It always felt like they spent half that time catching up.

Once the joint was spent, both boys walked back around to the front of the cabin, trying not to laugh and make a commotion as they sneaked back inside. They both treaded lightly as they made their way back to their bunks. Garrett laid there in the dark, hearing the snores of dozens of boys. His heart thumped in his chest as it hadn't before, and Garrett knew his feelings for Luke were serious.

birchde

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"We're fuckin' Frot, and we're gonna rock your dicks off!!!" Krieg yelled into the microphone to a cheering crowd. They'd only done their opening song so far, and Krieg was already riding high on the adrenaline. They were at a seedy gay bar, and it was Underwear Night. To that end, the boys took the stage in just their underwear: Krieg in some plain tighty whities, Lance in light blue boxerbriefs, Dakota in purple trunks, and Dog was sporting an elephant shaped thong, with his dick in the trunk of it.

They launched right into "Weed Sex", followed by "Watermelon Fucker". During the latter, Krieg inched his briefs down some, so that the waistband was resting right at the base of his cock, showing off his trimmed pubic hair to the crowd. Being a gay bar during Underwear Night, the crowd was about 90% male, and mostly in their underwear as well. As the band began to play "Teabag", Krieg just decided "fuck it" and yanked his briefs off, getting fully nude to a screaming batch of half-drunk gay men. They were quite a few songs away from "My Cock" but Krieg didn't care; he was feeling the energy.

Of course Krieg's cock was ogled and many men shouted lewd things at him, which only drove him harder. Because the song was called "Teabag" and because Frot was ever a literal band, Krieg approached the edge of the stage, making eye contact with an adorable little twink before squatting to bop him on the head with his nutsack. The audience went crazy. Krieg wound up teabagging four more willing men before the song was over.

By the time they even got to "My Cock", Krieg's dick had throbbed itself into a raging erection. Naturally, the thing wobbled and bounced like crazy as Krieg jumped around the stage. As he moaned the lyrics to the ode to his dick, Krieg couldn't help himself - he grabbed it, slowly sliding his hand up and down the length of the shaft, stroking himself for the whole crowd.

The next song was "Self Suck" and yep, during the instrumental break, Krieg bent himself over, straining to lick the head of his own hard dick. The band had never heard such a roar from an audience before. Sweaty men with boners in their underwear hurled lewd comments and propositions at the front man. Krieg ate it up. He finished the song on his knees at the edge of the stage. He sat on his feet, his knees as far open as they would go, as he belted the remaining few lines of "Self Suck" into the mic. The twink that he had teabagged was right in front of him, and the two made eye contact while Krieg wrapped up the song. With that, the twink just leaned upward, taking his shot to suck on Krieg's cock. Again, the crowd freaked and Krieg let the boy suck him a bit before standing up for the next song.

Krieg spied a beefy cub in the front row, the pouch of his jockstrap aside to let his cock out. The guy had a beefy cock, too. Six inches maybe, but nice and fat, with a big head. The cub worked it slowly while watching Krieg, who in return smiled coyly at him. It was pure sex in that club, and Krieg loved every single second of it. The attention was intoxicating.

During the next song, Krieg slid up behind Lance, slowly sliding his boxerbriefs down from behind. Lance stepped out of his underwear and Krieg tossed them aside. He then maneuvered his way to Dakota and did the same to him. After that, it was time for "My Drummer's Balls" and of course Dog got up at the end of the song to have Krieg take his elephant thong off. Krieg was squatting at eye level to Dog's cock and balls, so to emphasize the point and drive the crowd wild, Krieg leaned forward with his tongue sticking far out of his mouth to lick at Dog's sack a bit. It was salty and sweaty, but the crowd ate it up!

By the end, all four boys approached the edge of the stage, buck naked, to take their final bows. They all let the audience see everything, exposing themselves to hundreds of eyeballs. Each boy felt a rush, but none more so than Krieg. Once the set was over, Dog, Dakota, and Lance all entered the dressing room back stage.

"Fuck me, that was fuckin' AMAZING!" Dog said, jumping up and down. He hugged Dakota and Lance, their dicks nudging as he did so. "That was so-where's Krieg?"

Dog no more than got that question out before Krieg came into the dressing room, accompanied by the twink from the crowd. "Mason, everyone."

"Hey, Mason." Dog said, waving a bit.

Krieg just sat down on the dingy couch and Mason got between Krieg's bare, sweaty legs to suck his cock. Krieg had gone soft since he was hard on stage, but Mason got it erect in no time. He worked the singer's large, uncut cock with his soft lips and tongue, while the band celebrated.

"That was fuckin' nuts, dude!" Dog exclaimed, reaching over Mason to fistbump Krieg.

"Yeah? I was just...man, I was caught up in it. I was hoping I didn't take it too far." Krieg replied.

"Nah, it was fuckin' sweet!" Dog exclaimed again. "Do more, dude!"

"I can hardly do more without getting kicked out of the venue." Krieg laughed.

"Mm-mm." Mason said, pulling his mouth from Krieg's cock for a few moments. "The owners here don't give a shit. The last band? It had a female singer and she, like, masturbated with the mic before having a girl from the audience eat her out and then she pegged her guitarist with a strap-on."

"Jesus." Krieg muttered, feeling Mason's lips return to his cock once more.

"See? You coulda gone apeshit out there tonight!" Dog said. He joined Dakota and Lance in swigging from a bottle of cheap champagne, all naked. Lance walked the bottle over to Krieg, who had extended his hand to let them know he wanted a swig. Mason just kept sucking on Krieg's cock, blissfully aware of the presence of the other naked band members.

Hector let himself into the dressing room, the only fully dressed man in the room. "Okay, hear me out." he said, before seeing that Krieg was getting his cock sucked. "A concert video to one of your songs."

"Doesn't like every band do that?" Dakota asked as Krieg moaned in the background.

"Yeah, but not every band gets naked and does the shit you do." Hector reasoned.

"True."

"I like it. I say we fuckin' do it!" Dog laughed. "Long as all our dicks are in it." he added, laughing harder.

"Well of course." Hector replied, smiling. "I'm almost done editing everything we've shot so far, so if you guys want some more vids up, we should get on it."

"Sounds good to me." Lance said, while Dog and Dakota nodded. Krieg moaned again, pushing down slightly on Mason's head. Soon enough, Krieg moaned even louder and muttered, "I'm gonna-" about two seconds before he came down Mason's eager throat. The boy kept sucking on Krieg's large cock, swallowing the load eagerly, happy to have pleased the hot singer.

That was fuckin hot. I’ve always wanted to see a band do this type of shit. Heck I’ve always wanted to do it myself. I love showing off my cock!

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ian had to pull some extra hours on a Saturday, not knowing how long his shift would last for the day. Begrudgingly, he got out of bed and shuffled his way to the bathroom, naked. He peeked in on a sleeping Zack, all spread eagle on his stomach with no blankets on. The very first thing Ian laid eyes on was Zack's ass. Ian silently chuckled to himself, knowing how Zack tossed and turned in his bed every night. Ian had a quick wank in the shower, got himself dressed and presentable, and headed to work.

Roughly an hour later, Zack roused from his slumber. He immediately sucked in, retracting whatever drool he could. The rest had run onto his pillowcase, creating a large wet spot. Zack flipped around to sit up in bed, scratching at his bare abs. Sliding his hand further down to scratch at his trimmed pubic hair caused Zack to notice his morning wood, raging hard. Once he got his wits about him, Zack got up from bed to shuffle to the bathroom for a piss, after which he then sauntered to the kitchen for some orange juice. Zack drank straight from the carton, his head tilted back, his neck gulping the refreshing juice down as he stood there naked.

Flipping the television on, Zack stood, still nude, in the living room. He had the juice with him, continuing to take small swigs of it. For the next half hour or so, he wandered around the house, trying to decide what to do. How ambitious was he going to be this Saturday? It turns out not very. Zack had some cereal and took a brief shower just to wake up further, and then plopped himself down on the couch buck naked to play some Xbox.

Zack wasn't worried about Ian catching him playing video games naked, but he also hadn't planned on still being nude when his roomie got home. However, Zack got completely lost in chasing down criminals in the Batmobile, and time passed much more quickly than he realized. Before he knew it, Ian was letting himself back in the front door.

"Looks like you were productive today." Ian teased.

"Yeah, man...barely got further than the couch." Zack laughed.

Ian walked further into the room, and as he did, he realized Zack was naked. "Jesus, you're not kidding. Did you even shower today? Brush your teeth?"

"Yes, dad." Zack said, rolling his eyes as he sarcastically teased Ian.

"Just...you know, playing a little naked Batman?" Ian laughed.

"Yeah, I...fuck what time is it, even?"

"Like one o'clock." Ian said, looking at his phone. "What time did you get up?"

"I dunno, like ten maybe?" Zack said, scratching at his pubes.

"And you've just been playing Xbox naked all day?" Ian laughed.

"Yeah. Well, I had cereal like...hours ago." Zack said, realizing he was starting to get hungry again.

Ian chuckled and headed to his room to change out of his work clothes, while Zack got up to find something to eat. Ian returned in a ripped up t-shirt, modified into a tank top of sorts, and some grey cotton shorts. He found Zack making a sandwich in the buff, and just started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Zack asked, laying some beef on the bread.

"Just...you...making a sandwich with your dick out."

Zack shrugged and continued assembling his snack. Once he had, he took a big bite of it, chewing it nearly obnoxiously as he put the ingredients back in the fridge.

"You just...staying nekkid all day then?" Ian asked.

Zack shrugged again. "Maybe. Yeah. Who gives a shit?"

"I don't." Ian shrugged, trying to let Zack know that he was on the same page. "I just didn't expect it, I guess."

"Fuck man, I guess I just don't give a shit anymore, ya know? We fuckin' rubbed 'em together when we fucked Kassie, so...kinda seems like it ain't no thing for you to see it." Zack shrugged.

"Hey, I'm fine with that too. I agree. Seems like...eh, why be so fuckin' modest?" Ian agreed.

"Exactly. I mean...you've seen it, we've whacked off, went to a nude camp, fucked Kassie at the same time...fuck, I don't give a shit, look all you want." Zack laughed.

"Well I'm not LOOKING at it." Ian said, lying slightly.

"Uh-huh." Zack teased, sarcastic.

"Whatever. You wish." Ian retorted.

Zack cackled and sauntered back to the living room to pick up the game he'd paused. Ian found himself looking at Zack's ass for the second time that day as he followed, sitting in the recliner. He watched Zack play for a while, as Zack captured Two Face and beat up on some other thugs.

"We should play Injustice, man." Ian suggested.

"Gettin' bored just watching me play?" Zack asked.

"Yup." Ian said.

Cackling again, Zack got up to eject the Arkham Knight disc and put in Injustice 2. As he did so, Ian once again stared directly at Zack's ass. Ian didn't feel like he wanted to touch it or do anything to it, but he was studying it; enjoying its shape and just...getting to know it better. He figured there wasn't anything wrong in looking at his best friend's butt, if it didn't mean anything.

As the two started to battle one another on the flat screen, Ian felt the urge to get naked. He wished he had earlier, feeling like if he did it now it would be too random and awkward. Zack seemed comfortable and casual, as though his nudity wasn't bothering him at all. Ian plotted how he was going to seamlessly, casually get naked.

godard

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ian had to pull some extra hours on a Saturday, not knowing how long his shift would last for the day. Begrudgingly, he got out of bed and shuffled his way to the bathroom, naked. He peeked in on a sleeping Zack, all spread eagle on his stomach with no blankets on. The very first thing Ian laid eyes on was Zack's ass. Ian silently chuckled to himself, knowing how Zack tossed and turned in his bed every night. Ian had a quick wank in the shower, got himself dressed and presentable, and headed to work.

Roughly an hour later, Zack roused from his slumber. He immediately sucked in, retracting whatever drool he could. The rest had run onto his pillowcase, creating a large wet spot. Zack flipped around to sit up in bed, scratching at his bare abs. Sliding his hand further down to scratch at his trimmed pubic hair caused Zack to notice his morning wood, raging hard. Once he got his wits about him, Zack got up from bed to shuffle to the bathroom for a piss, after which he then sauntered to the kitchen for some orange juice. Zack drank straight from the carton, his head tilted back, his neck gulping the refreshing juice down as he stood there naked.

Flipping the television on, Zack stood, still nude, in the living room. He had the juice with him, continuing to take small swigs of it. For the next half hour or so, he wandered around the house, trying to decide what to do. How ambitious was he going to be this Saturday? It turns out not very. Zack had some cereal and took a brief shower just to wake up further, and then plopped himself down on the couch buck naked to play some Xbox.

Zack wasn't worried about Ian catching him playing video games naked, but he also hadn't planned on still being nude when his roomie got home. However, Zack got completely lost in chasing down criminals in the Batmobile, and time passed much more quickly than he realized. Before he knew it, Ian was letting himself back in the front door.

"Looks like you were productive today." Ian teased.

"Yeah, man...barely got further than the couch." Zack laughed.

Ian walked further into the room, and as he did, he realized Zack was naked. "Jesus, you're not kidding. Did you even shower today? Brush your teeth?"

"Yes, dad." Zack said, rolling his eyes as he sarcastically teased Ian.

"Just...you know, playing a little naked Batman?" Ian laughed.

"Yeah, I...fuck what time is it, even?"

"Like one o'clock." Ian said, looking at his phone. "What time did you get up?"

"I dunno, like ten maybe?" Zack said, scratching at his pubes.

"And you've just been playing Xbox naked all day?" Ian laughed.

"Yeah. Well, I had cereal like...hours ago." Zack said, realizing he was starting to get hungry again.

Ian chuckled and headed to his room to change out of his work clothes, while Zack got up to find something to eat. Ian returned in a ripped up t-shirt, modified into a tank top of sorts, and some grey cotton shorts. He found Zack making a sandwich in the buff, and just started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Zack asked, laying some beef on the bread.

"Just...you...making a sandwich with your dick out."

Zack shrugged and continued assembling his snack. Once he had, he took a big bite of it, chewing it nearly obnoxiously as he put the ingredients back in the fridge.

"You just...staying nekkid all day then?" Ian asked.

Zack shrugged again. "Maybe. Yeah. Who gives a shit?"

"I don't." Ian shrugged, trying to let Zack know that he was on the same page. "I just didn't expect it, I guess."

"Fuck man, I guess I just don't give a shit anymore, ya know? We fuckin' rubbed 'em together when we fucked Kassie, so...kinda seems like it ain't no thing for you to see it." Zack shrugged.

"Hey, I'm fine with that too. I agree. Seems like...eh, why be so fuckin' modest?" Ian agreed.

"Exactly. I mean...you've seen it, we've whacked off, went to a nude camp, fucked Kassie at the same time...fuck, I don't give a shit, look all you want." Zack laughed.

"Well I'm not LOOKING at it." Ian said, lying slightly.

"Uh-huh." Zack teased, sarcastic.

"Whatever. You wish." Ian retorted.

Zack cackled and sauntered back to the living room to pick up the game he'd paused. Ian found himself looking at Zack's ass for the second time that day as he followed, sitting in the recliner. He watched Zack play for a while, as Zack captured Two Face and beat up on some other thugs.

"We should play Injustice, man." Ian suggested.

"Gettin' bored just watching me play?" Zack asked.

"Yup." Ian said.

Cackling again, Zack got up to eject the Arkham Knight disc and put in Injustice 2. As he did so, Ian once again stared directly at Zack's ass. Ian didn't feel like he wanted to touch it or do anything to it, but he was studying it; enjoying its shape and just...getting to know it better. He figured there wasn't anything wrong in looking at his best friend's butt, if it didn't mean anything.

As the two started to battle one another on the flat screen, Ian felt the urge to get naked. He wished he had earlier, feeling like if he did it now it would be too random and awkward. Zack seemed comfortable and casual, as though his nudity wasn't bothering him at all. Ian plotted how he was going to seamlessly, casually get naked.
Instant major chubby...!