Ryan and krieg (m/m exhibition/voyeur)

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ryan finally got around to visiting the nudist camp that Thane kept mentioning. Of course he offered to let Thane tag along, but just as Ryan suspected, Thane begged off. Ryan was beginning to see more and more that Thane was more bark than bite, so to speak.

He rented a bed in one of the cabins - incidentally, the same one Ian had slept in - and he tossed what little belongings he brought with him onto it. As he took in his surroundings, Ryan began to undress immediately. He was stoked to finally be there; to have a whole weekend where he not only COULD run around naked, but he would be encouraged to do so. Once Ryan got down to his tighty whities, the door opened and in walked a tall, muscular, hung, black man, who immediately came over to introduce himself.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oops, didn't mean to send!

"Haven't seen you here before; I'm Trey." the man said, extending his hand for Ryan to shake.

Shaking Trey's hand, Ryan replied, "Ryan. First time here!" With Trey a mere couple of feet away from him, Ryan shucked his briefs down to get nude. This felt ballsy and empowering to Ryan. Not that long ago, he would have been too uncomfortable to strip down like that in front of a hung guy, and one that was in as great a shape as Trey was. Ryan had been so wishy-washy about it for so long, uncomfortable with his own body, insecure about his dick size. He'd shown it off of course, but this felt different. This felt...well, empowering. To just be nude for a good length of time, around others, in the daylight hours.

As Trey continued to talk, Ryan of course felt a tingle in his dick. It happened pretty well every time he was naked outside, or showed it off to another man - particularly one he was attracted to. It wasn't long before he was rock hard in front of Trey, and Trey noticed it. Ryan noticed Trey noticing it.

Trey always had an uncanny knack for picking out which guys might be interested, and his encounter with Ryan was no exception. He sensed something about the man, which only got further confirmed by Ryan's raging erection. To that end, Trey took Ryan under his wing, so to speak, to show him around the camp. Ryan's cock had subsided by the time he stepped into his flip flops, however, once they opened the door and stepped out into the sunlight, it came raging back.

Trey introduced Ryan to a few "regulars", and gave him the lay of the land. He was happy to do so for a "newbie", but of course he had ulterior motives as well. Ryan was grateful for the guidance and the tour, and he also held his own ulterior motives. His erection was only spurred on by Ryan watching Trey's naked, muscular body. He almost couldn't take his eyes off Trey's flopping, bouncing cock. Internally, Ryan made a plan to find out if he could at least suck that cock. Meanwhile, Trey was hoping to either fuck or get fucked by Ryan - he didn't care which.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What an awesome story! I have spent the majority of the past 3 days to read the story from the beginning up to post 583.

Both Krieg and Patrick should man up and make things right with Ryan. Of course, Ryan has his own party going on these days!

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What an awesome story! I have spent the majority of the past 3 days to read the story from the beginning up to post 583.

Both Krieg and Patrick should man up and make things right with Ryan. Of course, Ryan has his own party going on these days!
This is the best story written on here, but come on Brian we are all getting huge withdrawal symptoms as not has anything off you for days :)

godard

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totally understand why Brian S. may be taking a break from his story and/or has decided to not continue. Fortunately for us, his story--a testament to his writing talents--remains at our disposal. And I am admit I keep going back and rereading my favorite parts and noticing things I didn't see the 1st or the 12th time!

Anyway, I still can't get some of these characters out of my head, so I am curious where you think this story is headed. Even if it remains unfinished, any thoughts about--
-Will Krieg and Ryan be reunited? Will Krieg have to go back to his old house (his father's house) for some reason and maybe set things right with Ryan? Or will Krieg and his band go on tour and end up playing in Nebraska and Ryan goes backstage after the concert? Will Krieg ever bottom for Dog?
-Will Zack and Ian come clean about the encounter they each had with Trey? And finally just do it for real?
-Will Patrick ever get his shit together?
Peace,
Godard

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guess you are reading page 19 over and over lol. It is a good story, will just wait till it cra ks up again
I just read page 19 again, wow that's a dam good page, it what's this story is all about, the different characters weaving in and out, so well written. Come on Brian, you left us on tenterhooks too long ! x

godard

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brian: Any chance you could give us--as a holiday present--a little bit more that wraps up some of the storylines?
Peace,
Godard
P.S. I also posted this so the story would appear at the start of the story queue so maybe some members looking for something to read over the holidays would see it, read it, and enjoy!