Ryan and krieg (m/m exhibition/voyeur)

Totan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"You want me to go to this wedding with you?" Patrick asked, wiping his cum from his torso.

"Nah. Maybe. I dunno." Ryan replied, also wiping his cum from his torso.

"Well I will if you want me to." Patrick offered. "Course, it's always tough for both of us to be off at the same time."

"True. I was thinking about going down early. Maybe spend a couple days in sunny Phoenix."

"Aaaand I'd be jealous of that." Patrick said, glancing out the window. A light dusting of snow covered the ground. "I fuckin' hate winter."

"Same here, man. Same here." Ryan replied. "How's your uh, indecent exposure thing coming along?"

"Ugh. Got fucking delayed. Again."

"Why?"

"Who the fuck knows? I'd just like it to be over with, ya know? How's things going with your neighbor over there?" Patrick asked.

"Eh, it's ok. I haven't seen him jack off in a while, and since it's so damn cold, we don't meet outside anymore. Just gonna be happy to get back to warmer weather, get nekkid outside."

"Careful doing that." Patrick laughed, hard, his cock wagging as he did.

Ryan smirked. The two of them retreated to the bathroom where they lit up. "Yeah, smoking in your bathroom kinda sucks compared to smoking on your deck." Patrick noted. "But we DO get to stand so close together!" he laughed, pushing his soft cock up against Ryan's soft cock. Ryan laughed.

Patrick had long been ready to take his relationship with Ryan to the next level. He didn't want to date; just do more in bed. He was also being patient, letting Ryan get there on his own - IF he was going to get there. The occasional, friendly peck on the lips was a little too platonic for Patrick's tastes. The "buddy attitude" was something he'd hoped would turn into more, eventually. Eh, all he had was time, he figured. He'd just continue being there for his buddy and hope for the best.

Meanwhile, just across the driveway, Krieg and Brighton were jacking each other off. Sitting nude, side by side, the two boys had grown accustomed and familiar with each other. Krieg knew just how Brighton liked it, and vice versa.
I am starting to worry thật Patrick will fall gor Ryan and again got rejected like with Adam...

Totan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Yeah, I loved the way that came outta the blue. Just WHAM...and then you realize the man isn't who you think he is...everything you thought you knew just totally blown outta the water."

"For sure, dude." Krieg nodded, agreeing. They were discussing Westworld, but Ryan suddenly realized everything he said about the plot twist could apply to him.

Krieg took Ryan down the hall to his bedroom, to show off his new flat screen TV he had on his dresser. That's the excuse he gave, anyway. Once there, Ryan noticed a plastic cylindrical device.

"That one of those smart home things?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah. Google Home." Krieg turned his attention to the device and said, "Ok, Google. Play Fun Times playlist on Spotify." The device did its thing, and moments later, "Milk" by Garbage was playing.

"That's handy." Ryan said, noting the slow, rather sensual music emanating from the device. The two stood in Krieg's room, not far apart. As the music played, they made some awkward small talk. Soon enough, Shirley Manson's sexy, imploring voice got to the chorus: "I'm waiting, I'm waiting for you." Ryan looked Krieg in the eyes, and Krieg returned the gaze. For a moment, they were the only two people in the world.

"Not what I expected from a playlist called Fun Times." Ryan said, almost deadpan.

"You're thinking of a different kind of Fun Times." Krieg explained. Ryan knew what he meant; he felt it.

A certain unseen energy sparked between them. The tension was so thick, so palpable, that it started to give Ryan a hardon. Krieg too. A thick silence hung in the air, even as Garbage played on. They looked at one another's bodies. Each could feel their hearts pounding as their breath became slightly bated. The two looked into each other's eyes, looking for an answer, looking for permission. At once, as if they shared the same mind, Ryan and Krieg both moved toward each other. Their cocks met as their lips met. And as their lips touched for the first time, finally, Ryan's cock shot from semi to fully hard in no time flat.

Krieg pushed himself against Ryan, feeling his hairy chest on his own. Feeling his hardon against his cock. They both started to moan, their sounds lost in each other's mouths as the kissing became more intense. Ryan couldn't get enough of Krieg's tongue. He licked it with his own, he sucked it, he tasted it. Krieg's lips felt even better than he'd imagined.

They broke apart momentarily to catch their breath, to make sense of what was happening, to see if the other felt the same way. Without a word spoken, they realized this was right. This was what they wanted. Joining again, they kissed as Ryan grabbed Krieg's ass, feeling the soft, smooth skin in his hands. The urgency grew between them, both finally, finally getting what they sought for so long.

Ryan backed Krieg up, still kissing him, still feeling his smooth body in his hands, still feeling his large erection against his. Once to the bed, Krieg sat, then laid down. Ryan climbed on top of him, pressing his cock against Krieg's once again. He kissed Krieg's nearly-trembling lips, felt Krieg's tongue caress his own.

"I've been wanting this for a long time." Ryan admitted, softly.

"Same." Krieg panted.

They pushed their lips together again as Ryan pressed his hips downward, humping his cock against Krieg's. Time seemed to stand still, even as the playlist rapidly moved through the songs, most of which Ryan had never heard and wasn't paying much attention to, other than feeling the mood they set. They were lost in making out and exploring each other's bodies as "Casualty" by Snake River Conspiracy led to Air's "Playground Love" which led to "This Love" by Craig Armstrong which led to "Angel" by Massive Attack, and so on. Time was slipping by, yet felt at a standstill as the two rolled around together, feeling each other's lips with their own, indulging in each other's bodies.

Soon, Ryan began to kiss Krieg's neck, moving his way down to Krieg's chest, tasting the saltiness of his now-sweaty body. Ryan flicked his tongue against Krieg's nipple piercings, instinctively licking and sucking the boy's erect nipples. Krieg moaned, holding Ryan's head against his chest, running his hands through Ryan's hair. Ryan kissed further down, exploring nearly every inch of Krieg's torso with his lips and tongue. Krieg's solid erection pressed against Ryan's hairy, sweaty chest as he slid down towards it.

Ryan knew what Patrick did to him, so he mimicked it. First, he kissed Krieg's tender thighs, then lapped urgently at his balls, suckling each one individually, licking at the roundness, intoxicated by Krieg's scent and taste.

Ryan reached up, and finally, FINALLY got his hands around Krieg's large, uncut dick. He watched his own hands stroke it, making Krieg's foreskin slid up and down, seductively exposing his head only to hide it again. "I've never touched an uncut one." he said. Krieg smiled. He ran his hand up and down Krieg's stiff shaft, amazed at how easily it glided, amazed at how much more stroking room it had than his own cock. Krieg let out a series of breathy whines as Ryan focused on rolling the skin over his corona. Krieg's reddened head glistened with precum, and Ryan could feel the throbs emanating from it into his hand.

Without fear, Ryan stuck it in his mouth. Krieg gasped. Ryan knew what he liked; he figured he couldn't go horribly wrong, even though he'd never had a cock in his mouth before. He bobbed up and down, slowly, only taking about half of it into his mouth. He jutted his tongue out to lick Krieg's head, finding he enjoyed the taste. He swirled his tongue around it, around and around, driving Krieg absolutely crazy. He moaned, he whined, he pushed down on Ryan's head. Ryan pulled upwards, gathering the skin over Krieg's head before sticking his tongue inside it. He licked lightly, tasting more of Krieg's precum.

"Fuck, you got a hot cock." Ryan said, feeling that beast activate inside him. The one that had come out a few times with Patrick. He plunged Krieg's cock back into his mouth, bobbing up and down, sucking it in earnest. Krieg moaned some more, gasping "Ryan!", almost out of breath. Ryan enjoyed sucking Krieg's cock so much that he lost himself momentarily. He got into a groove, with the music and with his own sucking rhythm. He took more of Krieg's cock, but was still far from swallowing it all.
Omg i was so harddd for this part

Reactions: P.J.9 and Brian S

desidrummer

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"It's nice to meet you, Lance. I'm Patrick."

Wow.

Brian.

I've found myself sitting at my PC, with nothing on but a hoodie, slowly caressing my wet cock while reading your sensational story. Einaudi's Una Mattina is playing in the background).

Of course I'm stuck at home, missing the warmth of a firm cock in my hand and then slowly moving my mouth over it; gently caressing it with my tongue and then taking it deep into my throat. hearing a man moan in pleasure as a result.

I digress, sorry haha.

I've not felt this turned-on and free in weeks.

Thank you.

I'd blow you if you were here right now haha, as a token of my appreciation.

Xyke

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
@Brian S So ive finished this story a week ago and still bugs me till now. I know this story ended years ago, and this might be a logn shot but really felt like there's an unfinished business here. I'm not asking for much just really wanna know what happened to krieg, maybe it's just me but feels like it ended kinda abruptly and there's no mention of krieg on that last chapter. I'm not against patrick for ryan as i think he really do care for him just dying to know what happened to krieg as with how the story ended w.o mention of him it seemed like he's gone or something? Prolly how justin died on 13 reasons why since he was homeless for a bit and sold his body for money as well as his addiction. Please help a guy out and put me out of my misery ✌️ btw you're such a great story teller and Goodluck on your future stories planning on subscribing on your patreon soon when I can.

Reactions: bertcando and P.J.9

Xyke

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's also a little bit weird for me that this started with him (he's also on the title) and not a mention on what happen to him on that final chapter, right after the chapter where he (sort of?) reconcile with ryan and things kinda leading up to them being together finally?

Xyke

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't mind subscibing if I can get the answer to my question.
This guy writes on Patreon now, sorry but you will have to subscribe to him, but he posts three times a week still some great stuff !
https://www.patreon.com/storiesbykb/posts
I honestly dont mind subscribing like what I've mention I'm considering it since I really like this story. Just wanna ask if there's an update there about ryan and/or just krieg? I know they're fictional characters but I fell in love witht them and since I've read Ryan's ending I'm guess i just want something like closure maybe? Poor Krieg's been through alot and kinda like written off at the final chapter i guess? Honestly if the last chapter was cut off I'll just think that they reconcile and work this off after they reconnect and be contented with the ending. I'm not trying to be rude here just my thoughts ✌️