Ryan Cabrerra (I know I am spelling it wrong)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: anyone know anything about the penis size of Ashley Simpson's boyfriend, Ryan Cabrerra?

2. Imported

Gold Member

OceanFloor14: Ok first off, her name is spelt Ashlee! Second, she is no longer dating Ryan! Keep up on the times man!

3. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: Who cares how her name is spelled, she is second rate compared to her older sister, Jessica...and I knew they were dating, and broke up, but I thought I heard they may have got back together...besides, Ashlee is nothing but a bad version of Milli Vanilli after her SNL performance.

4. Imported

Gold Member

drrionelli: Now, children...PLAY NICE! :angry:

5. mindseye

Gold Member

As a long time SNL fan, I got to see that meltdown live this Saturday. My takes on the incident:
    • The blame on Ashlee has been entirely misplaced. She was hired and instructed to lip-synch, and that was what she was doing. The mistake was on the part of a sound technician for playing the wrong tape, and that incompetent technician has basically gotten off scot-free away from the spotlight and the cameras. His mistake created a humiliating situation for someone else.
    • Blame should also be directed towards Lorne Michaels, producer of SNL, and to a more general extent the music industry as a whole, for pawning off lip-synched performances where live performances are expected. If Ashlee had been hired to sing live, and she lip-synched instead, that would be one thing; but instead, she was hired to lip-synch and she did what she was hired for. The anger and blame ought to be focused on the folks who thought that booking her instead of a "real" artist was acceptable.
    • Where Ashlee does deserve blame, though, is for pointing the finger at the band instead of taking the responsibility herself. As the frontwoman for the band, her name is the one on the marquee, and her name would have made the headlines if the performance had gone well. Fronting a band means you receive the lion's share of the adulation and glory that's heaped on the band -- and it should mean that you fairly own up and take the burden off your supporting band when a performance goes wrong. Ashlee didn't do that, and not doing so was unprofessional.

6. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: Ok, now back to question about if Ryan is hung

7. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi: Milli Vanilli lip-synced to someone else. A lot of artists lip-sync to themselves and that's what she did. However, I know she says she lip-synced, but I think I heard her sing along with her tape. I heard two voices. I know it's done in recording... I though it was effect she wanted.

And who is this Ryan guy?

Draft saved Draft deleted