Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that set is drool worthy. he's one of the most beautiful men i've ever laid eyes on.

and i still don't believe he's as straight as he claims to be.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Met him a few years ago, talked for a few minutes. Nice guy. Is he really that tall? I feel like I remember him being shorter. And yes, he looks exactly like that in person. To the extent that it's disturbing, because nothing else around is anywhere near that beautiful.

yaoirabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love Ryan Carnes. I used to be a fan of his character Lucas Jones on General Hospital. I can still remember how devastated I was when he left GH and was replaced with Drake Hogestyn's ugly stepson. And to make matters worse, the show gave Lucas a boyfriend who was 3 times as ugly. :-(

ManuelTennis86

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's some heavy photoshop on the abs there, but he's still pretty hot. It's been a while since Eating Out!

He’s been a lead on General Hospital for the past 4 years or so and was just the lead in a Spanish wide released film called ‘La Boda De Valentina’.

Don’t think the abs are photoshopped as there’s video of the shoot and he looks just as good on the cover as the video.

Barnet_boy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's odd that this thread has been dead since 2010 since he's on some kind of soap opera, drama or whatever General Hospital is (I'm not American and I'm not sure it airs in England.)

I'm 100% positive his abs are that tasty in reality, but in that pic, they look ridiculous - maybe the lighting.