Ryan Gosling

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ryan G. can be seen filling a pair of white briefs quite nicely in the recent release Half Nelson (2006):

click for caps

...although the full effect comes across much better in a 24-second video clip of this scene, especially towards the end when he switches off the alarm clock [video will start playing on-screen after 15 to 45 seconds, depending on your connection speed, and can be downloaded using the link at the bottom of the page]:

video

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks, Alex for the video link. I saw the movie a couple of days ago and was going to mention the opening sequence but you beat me to it. The movie is a little difficult to watch at times, but Ryan Gosling gives an amazing performance.

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, he was on ABC News Nightline last night. I love that beard on him. He actually lives in the Skid Row part (the poorer section) of Los Angeles. Amazingly humble attitude for such a big star, at least in Terry Moran's piece.

Him in that shirt and tie made for nice dreams last night.:wink:

ryanrw19021

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
2r4k5ec.jpg

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In Murder by Numbers, there was a lot of sexual tension between him and Sandra Bullock and a little homoerotic tension between him and Michael Pitt. He was sexy both ways.

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had the opportunity to use the facilities at a movie theatre just outside Toronto and lo and behold Ryan also had to relieve himself. Did not get a great look, but what i saw certainly looked delicious!