Ryan Gosling

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, I'm assuming not-too many people saw The Nice Guys, but Jesus H. R. Puffnchrist...there were so many scenes that practically glorified Ryan's front AND back. Mind you, he never even had his torso exposed once the entire film, but the clothes were clearly sewn onto him.

Not to spoil anything, but there's a scene w/ him fully-clothed in a filled tub. It's glorious.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I like him very muchand for me he got something that brings me in a good mood when I see him on screen. And that's a lot.

I got some pics I want to upload. I can't check if they have been posted already because there are so many threads on him. But I
like the pics and I guess nobody can complain they are fakes, especially the bulge shots. So enjoy the pics or ignore them. Those who like Ryan will love them.

Ryan Gosling 5.jpg
Ryan Gosling.jpg
Ryan Gosling_2.jpg
Ryan Gosling12.jpg
Ryan Gosling22.jpg
Ryan Gosling32.jpg

Iskandar Zulkarnaen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the original question about packing.. I have a feeling he's average which is alright by me.

That photo of him in his "quite full" thighty whities is nothig more than padding. How can anyone look at that and think it's real..? Serioulsy, Hollywood takes one of the best looking young actors that has come along in years and puts him in his underwear.. do you think they're going to let him look small..? In that shot it looks like two bowling balls in his briefs.

Looks good but fake imho.
Look at Blue Valentines film. He was packing more than average in his jeans and I could see it clearly. Someone posted the clip on this thread. Look it up!