Ryan Kwanten

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some promo pics of Ryan Kwanten from the second season of HBO's TrueBlood which will premiere in June. No offense to Anna Paquin or any of the other talented actors on that show, but I am absolutely mesmerized, hynotized and generally fu*ked-up by this Aussie god. I'm also throwing in some absolutely gratuitous pics of Ryan and Jerrod Dean from the 2003 Australian movie Liquid Bridge.

Plea to Alan Ball: Can we at least get a glimpse of Ryan's peen this season...pleeezzzzz?

http://www.fmforums.co.uk/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t112058.html

http://casperfan.blogspot.com/2009/04/ryan-kwanten-jarrod-dean-in-liquid.html#links

cyprusdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I rememeber him in the Aussie soap 'Home & Away' my he just gets better with age. Now where are some nude pics, genuine, there must be some somewhere

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Damn, I love that show. I keep remembering his dancing for Lafayette in his tightie whities and that bulge he was showing also, I could kick ol' Lafayettes ass for not letting him 'show his weener' on his web cam for some V.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I rememeber him in the Aussie soap 'Home & Away' my he just gets better with age. Now where are some nude pics, genuine, there must be some somewhere

No nudes < he says with a tear in his eye >, but some great speedo pics of Ryan and Graeme Squires from a 2001 episode of the Aussie series "Home and Away." (Wouldn't mind seeing Graeme vamp it up in Bon Temps some season.)

fmforums > Ryan Kwanten & Graeme Squires-vintage Home & Away!

Season Two "TrueBlood" Preview: L.A. Rag Mag

Last edited:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some screencaps from last week's TrueBlood with Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) and the Preacher's wife--ya just knew it was goin' happen, didn't ya? Now if he would only be glamored (or glamoured for you Brits and Canadians) by a gay vamp--too bad Eddie was so inexperienced (but he really wasn't very attractive anyway, was he?). Come on, people, you know it's got to happen somewhere down the road. If there's a God in Heaven.

fmforums > Ryan Kwanten

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh, he's gonna fuck her cuz' she a ho! lol I think there might be something a little fishy with the preacher, too.
And whats up with Eric and Godrick other than Godrick being his maker?

And little Jessica and Hoyt.. reading his comic book to her on the phone. Ah, love.

I love this show and really hate it when it's on hiatus.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, he's gonna fuck her cuz' she a ho! lol I think there might be something a little fishy with the preacher, too.
And whats up with Eric and Godrick other than Godrick being his maker?

And little Jessica and Hoyt.. reading his comic book to her on the phone. Ah, love.

I love this show and really hate it when it's on hiatus.

Some of the best shizz on TV. Here's another Ryan Kwanten fence climbing during his training regimen. Check out the bulge--from behind no less!

fmforums > Ryan Kwanten, Ass, Brieflines & Bulge in True Blood S02E05

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is it just me, or is True Blood like the wicked, naughty version of Twilight? While Twilight preaches abstinence, True Blood crew gets it on as often as possible. So who's hotter? Ryan or Robert Pattinson?
Here's a post I did on the True Blood studs: True Blood Stars Naked | MaleCelebScandals

As hot as I think Ryan Kwanten is....truth be told, I'd take Alexander Skarsgard in a Stockholm minute! I went gaga over that man in HBO's Generation Kill...and he's been on my mind ever since. Did you see his bod in that series? OMG! Far too pretty and twinky Rob Pattinson may make teen girls scream like fangbangers, but he really doesn't do anything for me. Now some others in the Twilight franchise are a different story!

jackknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah Rob Pattinson doesn't do it for me at all. There's this kid in Brothers and Sisters on ABC that I think has a better look for the role...
Alexander is super hot. I didn't see Generation Kill, but will look it up. Thanks for the tip!

andigazed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some screencaps from last week's TrueBlood with Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) and the Preacher's wife--ya just knew it was goin' happen, didn't ya? Now if he would only be glamored (or glamoured for you Brits and Canadians) by a gay vamp--too bad Eddie was so inexperienced (but he really wasn't very attractive anyway, was he?). Come on, people, you know it's got to happen somewhere down the road. If there's a God in Heaven.

fmforums > Ryan Kwanten

Fuck Jason Stackhouse, the new interracial gay vampire love story is between layfayette and eric. HBO, betta not betray me, and skip some black-white man on man healthy fucking.... Oh I cannot not wait. BTW, what is that bitch Mary Ann? Is she a fucking Incubus or a Succubus, and what does she want with the black chile on the show? Somebody please break down that story line, because I am a TRUE TRUE TRUE- BLOODIED GAY BLACK MALE FAN!!!