ryan on RW brooklyn

swim09

Just Browsing
Media
I AGREE! he is so damn hot! its on now and im getting so turned on.

.... but JD uses Magnum XL condoms... i got turned on by that too haha.

any cock size guesses for ryan?

swim09

Just Browsing
Media
so next week seems more about ryan. damn.. hes so hot!

... anyone else see him chillin in his boxers? hot as hell lol.

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ryan is probably of average endowment based on: how he carries himself, how he reacts to the Magnum news, and on the bulge he was showing in his pjs during one of the episodes (where he describes that he keeps a journal I think).

Ryan's compelling for other reasons though. He's obviously a man at odds with himself and his past (an isolated hometown culture vs. an expanded worldview culture, not to mention with being a soldier). He has a lot of growing up to do still; there's the drinking, and his obvious discomfort around Katelynn and JD (alternative sexuality peoples). He tries to cover it up by saying he's just curious, but it's very easy for me to see that he wants to know because he feels threatened (by their sexualities, by ambiguity) and he wants to know where the threat is and if it's definite. But at the same time, he is sensitive enough to be a musician, to write a journal. And I think he's intelligent enough to better himself, because he is conscious of his conflicting emotions and that's the first step usually. It'll be interesting to see if and how he develops as a more well-rounded, well-adjusted person.

I don't watch the real world, but this season interests me because they're really diversifying the "cast". There's a chance here to explore sexuality, aggression and war, dreams and life goals, religious fundamentalism, relationships with people in close quarters, all within the context of not being able to run away from the subjects (unless they quit the show, which contractually they may not have as an option).

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ryan is probably of average endowment based on: how he carries himself, how he reacts to the Magnum news, and on the bulge he was showing in his pjs during one of the episodes (where he describes that he keeps a journal I think).

Ryan's compelling for other reasons though. He's obviously a man at odds with himself and his past (an isolated hometown culture vs. an expanded worldview culture, not to mention with being a soldier). He has a lot of growing up to do still; there's the drinking, and his obvious discomfort around Katelynn and JD (alternative sexuality peoples). He tries to cover it up by saying he's just curious, but it's very easy for me to see that he wants to know because he feels threatened (by their sexualities, by ambiguity) and he wants to know where the threat is and if it's definite. But at the same time, he is sensitive enough to be a musician, to write a journal. And I think he's intelligent enough to better himself, because he is conscious of his conflicting emotions and that's the first step usually. It'll be interesting to see if and how he develops as a more well-rounded, well-adjusted person.

I don't watch the real world, but this season interests me because they're really diversifying the "cast". There's a chance here to explore sexuality, aggression and war, dreams and life goals, religious fundamentalism, relationships with people in close quarters, all within the context of not being able to run away from the subjects (unless they quit the show, which contractually they may not have as an option).
Okay I agree w this opinion. Ryan seems to have a great voice and I think he will be a good person to follow in the evolution of the show.

My question is why is Sam solo? :smile:

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He is hot. And he did know about Katelynn which I think is odd because I don't think I would have known so quickly.

Oh c'mon Nick...I picked that up in about 1.8976658523 seconds :eek: and my Transdar aint that great.

Back to the OP, this is the first RW season in years that I think I will get into...glad that they picked people who are a little deeper than a birdbath this year. I love the location too! Cant wait for Real World: Newark