Ryan O'Neal

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Egomaniacal, foul-tempered, oversexed and fucking hot back in the day, how big is this handsome bad boy?

Attachments

Reactions: Mrpmoch

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big enough to put smiles on the faces of Barbara Parkins, Mia Farrow, Lee Taylor-Young, Barbra Streisand, Joanna Moore, Farrah Fawcett and anyone else he happened to run into.

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was a dish in Peyton Place. As a kid I knew where my inclinations would lie. Some of the men folk in that series "radiated".

Ryan was a dish, but like so many has aged badly !!!

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hirsute said:
He was a dish in Peyton Place. As a kid I knew where my inclinations would lie. Some of the men folk in that series "radiated".

Ryan was a dish, but like so many has aged badly !!!

I remember a great arse shot of him in the showers in Oliver's Story.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a nice ass shot of Ryan in the 1982 "Partners". He plays a straight cop who teams up with a gay partner (John Hurt) to try and solve a homosexual murder. Too bad this title has never been released on DVD.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
txquis said:
Big enough to put smiles on the faces of Barbara Parkins, Mia Farrow, Lee Taylor-Young, Barbra Streisand, Joanna Moore, Farrah Fawcett and anyone else he happened to run into.

Twice on Barbra in 1972 & again they say in 1978 even though she was living with Jon Peters! Good info and there were probably many more. Hot man but seems to be an asshole of a person.

keithcc

Experimental Member
Media
He had a son with Farrah Fawcett, Redmond, a redhead who looks sort of like a rugged Prince Harry with an attitude.

Ryan is a very unpleasant fellow. The kid, Redmond, is more stupid than hostile. Farrah, however, was generally polite and gracious. Since both O'Neal and Fawcett were of about average IQ or a little higher, it's hard to figure why the kid was so lacking in intelligence. I actually felt bad for him.

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He was one of the reasons I discovered I was gay. I remember being rivetted to some movie starring him and Drew Barrymore, I believe. It was like a revelation.

I'm not challenging you. But is there a reason you think he's dumb? I know he has had drug problems, along with EVERY ONE of Ryan O'Neals children.

I read in his daugther's, Tatum's, autobiography that he actually gave her coke when she was something like 10 because he thought it would help shed extra pounds.

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ryan is a very unpleasant fellow. The kid, Redmond, is more stupid than hostile. Farrah, however, was generally polite and gracious. Since both O'Neal and Fawcett were of about average IQ or a little higher, it's hard to figure why the kid was so lacking in intelligence. I actually felt bad for him.

...this response was actually intended for Messejecalfe:

I'm not challenging you. But is there a reason you think he's dumb? I know he has had drug problems, along with EVERY ONE of Ryan O'Neal's children. I suppose I'd like to think he's halfway intelligent since he is HOT. ;)

I read in his daugther's, Tatum's, autobiography that he actually gave her coke when she was something like 10 because he thought it would help shed extra pounds.

Last edited: