Ryan Phillipe

jppuertorico85

Just Browsing
Media
him lookin down at me w/ my legs over his shoulders...wow i'm like shaking and trembling just from that thought...i dont care if his dick is the size of my pinky toe he's so fucking gorgeous i would melt in his arms!

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he has a nude on the net, when he was much younger.. he had an awesome tight body and a very average cock. Envy this guy's awesome looks.

Do a search, his total frontal nude is there.

~dong

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well Marluc my friend, the guy asked for what I'd seen, so there they are, fake or not. If you don't like, keep your comments to yourself man. What I mean is the emphasis you seemed to direct toward (me) in the use of the word "fake", and the capital letters of the word as well.

Hell man, I can't help it if they are.

I still think the one of Phillippe is real.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Yes they are. You haven't been with many cocks then. lol. If they hang, they aren't going to get much bigger.

That is what I just said, most big guys or well endowed guys are showers, or hang!

Ryan on Leno last night...when the camera took shots from his right, legs open, he was showing a mighty tastey bulge in his black slacks...
Hot hot man...

That is wrinkles in his pants, not his penis.

milkyca

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I still think the one of Phillippe is real.

Are you on crack? It's a lazy cut and paste. His head is too large for his body. The color doesn't match up with the torso. AND IT"S RYAN PHILLIPE POSING COMPLETELY NUDE IN A SPLASH SHOT. Of course it's fake.

jheiser

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah and I've seen Luke Perry naked on HBO and he wasn't that big...hot pic though.