Ryan phillippe jog

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I honestly don't care if he's big .. small .. average ... whatever ... he's soooo crazy hot! I have been in to him for ever! ... since Cruel Intentions ('99) ... Those pictures are amazing and make me want him that much more! Literally the picture of perfection!

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I honestly don't care if he's big .. small .. average ... whatever ... he's soooo crazy hot! I have been in to him for ever! ... since Cruel Intentions ('99) ... Those pictures are amazing and make me want him that much more! Literally the picture of perfection!
... yes, Ryan Phillip is hot!...
Cruel Intentions made me read the book from which it's inspired... Les Liaisons Dangereuses... written by Choderlos de Laclos... I liked it!... lol...
And also... in Cruel Intentions Danceny is Black... and its relationship with Cecile become even more interesting... ah ah... I think that Choderlos de Laclos would have liked that idea...
As I was looking for the pics... I remembered that the Laclos' character Danceny became Ronald Clifford in the movie...

Attachments

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he said "the picture with the kid in it is a terms of service violation, just so you know." I'll admit I'm not overly knowledgeable with the TOS but I can't see why a picture where the kid is not discussed at all would be a violation. No one even noticed him until @yngjock20 pointed him out. Unless someone says something inappropriate about him, I don't think it's a big deal. Also, there is nothing inappropriate happening in the picture.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I first discovered him in White Squall in 1995 as at the time I was obsessed with Scott Wolf, but recently I think he's very hot as Ben Crawford in the TV Series Secrets and Lies. Can't believe he's 41. He's always seemed so young--not that 41 is old. :)

Reactions: iryhousen

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've always liked Ryan . He is handsome and has kept himself in good shape . After all his paychecks depend on it . How old is he now ? 40 ? In this youth orientated society (especially the gays) I think he is hot..

I thought his face and body were really aging really well ... ;-)
He's 40 years old now ... as compared to the way we like to think of him 15 - 20 years ago ... ;-)

Wouldn't it be nice if we were all lucky enough to age that well ... ;-)

I prefer the younger version. For some reason so many guys when they pass 30 feel they have to bulk up. I like them leaner.