Ryan Phillippe

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i just hear he is seperating from reese is it true he is BI??

I just saw the start of Entertainment Tonight, and it mentioned that Ryan and Reese have separated. Can't say I'm surprised since they didn't look happy together at the Oscars in March - he did not look pleased for her when she won the Oscar.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
with those hot lips and cute butt u think he's bi ? after all he was in studio 54 a gay theme movie

There was another thread here once upon a time. Someone claimed that they knew him and that he was pretty straight and just a really down to earth, good looking man.

Personally, I like the guy as an actor alot. I think he has done some good stuff and I respect how hard he works to keep himself in shape. He still looks as good ass-naked as he did ten years ago.

Reactions: Slam91

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I used to work for the studio where 54 was shot. I had the pleasure of spending time with Mr. Phillipe. Yes is he as straight as can be, and he's got about 8" soft. I was is the wardrobe dept.

Really? An 8 inch soft? Were you wearing your glasses that day?:rolleyes:
Just after looking at the pics, I can't imagine he is much bigger than average, not that I care.. he is very cute.:smile:

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did hear something a long time ago about him being uncut... which is always a nice thing to hear.

Most American guys are cut, but every once in awhile an uncut one is discovered. (eg. when Luke Perry revealed on Howard Stern that he was uncut.) I don't know if Ryan is uncut, but I hope he kept his son that way - that's the important thing. :smile:

Reactions: Shark16

jameslickz

1st Like
Media
i too wonder if he is uncut, but the rumor of him being uncut i think started because no one ever had any information in the first place on him