Ryan reynolds' full frontal in deadpool

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Saw the movie tonight. You don't see much...I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone but in the scene where he is naked you can see the base of his penis and the shaft starting...then it's too dark to see past that. Could just be good CGI.

Reactions: Fabric_maker

xxsuntinexx

Cherished Member
Media
I saw his whole penis because at the end of that scene you see his whole body, but it is very dark so you more see the shape of it than the pigment, but it was definitely there and it was more than the shaft. it wasn't very sexy though, at least not the context of the scene itself, but it is nice to have a better idea what it looks like to make any ryan reynolds dick fantasies more full proof. i did like the shape <3

Reactions: dallas_dad65

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw his whole penis because at the end of that scene you see his whole body, but it is very dark so you more see the shape of it than the pigment, but it was definitely there and it was more than the shaft. it wasn't very sexy though, at least not the context of the scene itself, but it is nice to have a better idea what it looks like to make any ryan reynolds dick fantasies more full proof. i did like the shape <3

I don't know...maybe I need to sit in a different seat? I couldn't make out anything past a shaft and I was specifically concentrating to see if I could see anything more. Maybe its time for that annual eye exam :p

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
I saw this last night. I actually saw two quick, full shots during the above mentioned scene. Both times he was in a slight upright position. At the end of the scene he's essentially down on all four and you can see it dangling quite plainly. Looked above average.

ZaleKing

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I saw this last night. I actually saw two quick, full shots during the above mentioned scene. Both times he was in a slight upright position. At the end of the scene he's essentially down on all four and you can see it dangling quite plainly. Looked above average.

You could spot all that? Lmao I couldn't see shit tbh.

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yet another post without pics (I'm sorry!) But I just got out of the movie and yeah, it went by quick. I'd say about 3.5" flaccid, the best shot comes when he's basically on all fours, but there wasn't really a lot of detail, more so the outline of it. Balls looked nice, but the dick hung lower than the balls did. He said in an interview or two that it was him naked and I believe even went to promote more male nudity in film.