Ryan Seachrest

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know Ryan through my friendship with Ellen Degeneres. Ryan has always been friendly and gracious and has never come across as high maintenence. He pokes fun at himself, and has a great sense of humour.

I work in Hollywood, and what you see on TV is not what is real life. His TV persona is different, because the producers call for him to be.

We should never judge those we know nothing about.

I have many friends who work on TV and the Big screen, and they are not like the characters they portrait.

kissoon

Experimental Member
Media
I know Ryan through my friendship with Ellen Degeneres. Ryan has always been friendly and gracious and has never come across as high maintenence. He pokes fun at himself, and has a great sense of humour.

I work in Hollywood, and what you see on TV is not what is real life. His TV persona is different, because the producers call for him to be.

We should never judge those we know nothing about.

I have many friends who work on TV and the Big screen, and they are not like the characters they portrait.

Are you more of an "insider" than Simon? Every week he seems to be threatening to out Seacrest. It always seems like an inside joke, but it's pretty clear that he knows something that he is only VERY thinly veiling.

If it's not about his sexuality, I have no idea what else it could be, and I'm a pretty imaginative guy!!:cool:

Last nite on Larry King Ryan talked about dating and eluded that it was women. He didn't seem very gay. I think alot of people wish he is. Even these people 'on the inside' of hollywood posting here. IMHO.

kissoon

Experimental Member
Media
I saw it. He seemed really controlled. Don't know if he's gay or not, but he sets off my 'dar. At least a lil bit. I tend to believe the 'dar. I don't believe it has ever steered me completely wrong.

I've met ALOT of str8 guys I thot might be gay or bi. They really were str8. I think RS is str8. Sorry to burst yr bubble.

kissoon

Experimental Member
Media
I've met ALOT of str8 guys I thot might be gay or bi. They really were str8. I think RS is str8. Sorry to burst yr bubble.

You're not bursting my bubble. I don't know the success rate of YOUR gaydar, but as I said before, mine has never steered me completely wrong. I'm not saying that it's 100%, but when my 'dar says "smoke" there's usually fire.:rolleyes:

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't care if he is gay or straight....hung or tiny....Ryan is one of the least appealing celebrities....both physically and personality. Maybe he is
just a driven workaholic, but he has no sex appeal at all.

hp6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mr. Ryan Seacrest is definitely one of the men in the world I would to fuck.

I count tell you how many times I've gotten lost in translation while masturbating thinking about his cotton candy tongue sliding in and out of my mouth.

That said...let me ever lock eyes or come into contact with that hot little motherfucker-I will put all previous seductive queens to shame...because BITCHES I am going for mine.

Short of handing him a brochure and giving him an exclusive tour of my sugar walls I would do everything in power to put his plump cock in my mouth and gay or straight make his knees buckle.

Ryan! If you ever read this website. I offer the best blowjob to you free of charge and no questions asked. When you are ready for the mouth hug of your dreams holla atcha boy...I will blow you until the cows come home...when I come explosion will cause shift in climate...

Oooh wee...thanks for the post...you all have made my thighs moist, my cock hard and relieved all of the tension this long day had given me...

I need a cigarette...

(Smile)

Clizzy

LMAO x2:icon16:

JJ_VM

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think Ryan is that bad. Looks great, don't care if he got a big or small one. I'd fuck him anyways

davefox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please, people, can we at least spell his surname correctly? It's Seacrest, not Seachrest!

--Former copy editor