Ryan Seacrest fucked Kris Allen

drido73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like guys ,men it cause me a lot to declare this ,but men out there ,a Woman is a Woman in any moment i want to denigrate or insult any women but once again i like men and those two guys are more fem than many women i have met ! yuck

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like guys ,men it cause a lot to declare this ,but men out there ,a Woman is a Woman in any moment i want to denigrate or insult any women but once again i like men and those two guys are more fem than many women i have met ! yuck

I may have misunderstood what it is your saying given your horrible use of the English language but there is absolutely nothing feminine about Kris Allen, he is fucking married!!! And Ryan is just a bit over the top metro if you ask me. There is this common theme in here of people labeling men as girls or females and its really sorta stupid. Are gay men actually that unaware of what a women looks like or acts like that they make these determinations. Kris is about as gay as Adam is straight, get over it.

Last edited:

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would believe more that Ryan fucked Adam lambert. You could tell there is nothing gay about Kris. Like Deno said Kris is married. even thought that don't mean you can't be gay. LOL but I reallyl doubt Kris is gay. you could tell that young man likes pussy.

drido73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I may have misunderstood what it is your saying given your horrible use of the English language but there is absolutely nothing feminine about Kris Allen, he is fucking married!!! And Ryan is just a bit over the top metro if you ask me. There is this common theme in here of people labeling men as girls or females and its really sorta stupid. Are gay men actually that unaware of what a women looks like or acts like that they make these determinations. Kris is about as gay as Adam is straight, get over it.

HAAHAHAA Sans vouloir offenser à à PERSONNE mais donne davantage de rire le commentaire de de ces deux ne suis pas gay, autant d'hommes avec femme et fils il n'aiment pas pénétrer des hommes ou qui autre homme le pénètre ! ! ! ! Tu sais qu'il ne m'importe pas ton commentaire sur mon Anglais cassé sera parce qu'en parlant quatre langues l'utilisation comme outils de communication, je m'attends déjà maintenant en français tu comprennes plus ou meilleurs .......
:biggrin1:

Last edited:

anonme

Cherished Member
Media
well guys this is what i read, its not exactly like the original post but the meaning is still the same

witnesses backstage of the hit show 'American Idol' said that Ryan Seacrest fucked Kris Allen . Ryan went to interview Kris and didn't leave the room for 90 mintues , the problem with this was he interview the other contestents for only 10 minutes. and plus bypasses and behind the scene crews and helpers of American Idol said they heard groning and sqeaking of the bed .And also Ryan came out of the room very sweaty.

Other people say when Ryan left the room you could see kris pulling up his boxers.

drido73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where America is GOING with all this DOUBLE MORAL MORONS PEOPLE that want to cover up all this pseudo STRAIGHT MEN ,HAHAHAAHA i just remember that when Clay Aiken won AI the FIRST thing all wanted in those very very worse double moral days of america was to DENIED he was GAY when everybody with a bit of sense and logic no matter gays or straights they were can see that guy is and those days were gay !!!! HAHAHAHAAAA

Last edited:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kris Allen is straight.................maybe he was fucking his way to the top, no pun intended.

Damn good pun, unintended or otherwise. As for Kris, wouldn't be surprised if he dumped his wife for Joe Jonas, since those sex-change "rumors" may have him all confused, lol.