Ryan Seacrest's cock outline

joe1

Expert Member
Media
I think Ryan gets a bad rap. He's not the best looking guy in the world, but he's not unsightly. And to his credit, he probably works harder than any of us-even if he is selling himself. I think given the chance, most of us would take his paycheck! Give him a break! Btw-not sure if that's a cock outline or not, but surely he has one-don't ya think?

Reactions: alex8.5

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ryan either wears a cockring or has a perpetual half-chub. He's pretty much always bulging on E! News. I saw him wear light colored, flat-front khakis once. He was totally showing...never saw them again after that episode.

dmmd247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ryan seacrest is gay he fucked kris allen

Dude, you have issues. Do you really read all tabloids and actually believe what is printed in them? Do you search for all website gossip and believe because they may have printed something it is true? Who are your sources? First Joe Jonas is a woman and now Kris Allen had sex with Ryan Seacrest. You ask if it is true and then a short time later make the statement that it is true. Devine revelation or are you just trying to convince yourself so you feel it is OK to print such nonsense? Are you serious or are you trying to get a rise out of someone? You continue to post silly things like this and you'll find no one will respond to any of you posts or requests. Like it has been suggested-get real evidence from RELIABLE sources before making statements. There is nothing wrong with saying/asking if someone heard about something, but these two statements are so bizarre I hope you really do not believe them. Plus this thread is about penis size, VPL's and such and is not a gossip column. If that 's your interest you need to search elsewhere. Thanks and have a nice day!

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn't Ryan a smaller guy (height wise) anyway? If so, that could be the goods. Smaller framed guys always look like they have more cock that way. What do you think guys?

CaliphM

Sexy Member
Media
That's his dick. I don't even find this guy to be about anything and I can admit that he's packing a bit here. Whoopty do. LOL