Ryan Siner (cosmo Girl Issue Question?)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by TforTrapeze, May 17, 2007.

1. TforTrapeze

TforTrapeze Member

Albums:
    Hey, Ryan Siner was a centerfold model in the ___________________issue of Cosmo Girl...

IF SOMEONE CAN FILL IN THAT BLANK I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!
    It's about a big joke me and my friend have. Ryan Siner though hot, has offset nipples, so for a while we've called him "Offset Nipple Man" but the poster from Cosmo Girl is breaking down, we need a new one,
    so i'm gonna order a back issue of the magazine, but we don't know which issue it came from.
    ANYBODY HELP!!!!!!!

2. xtremerz88

xtremerz88 New Member

Albums:
    hey all! yes please anybody help us, i found the picture awhile back and put it on my wall dause it was bare but now it follows me to college and i need a better version, the joke is a long running one and any help you dan offer, we will find some way to repay you i promise!

xoxo

3. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Have you guys tried the guide to periodic literature in the reference section of your local library? Look up Ryan Siner and see if there is any reference to an article about him in Cosmopolitan. Also, there's always contact info, telephone and address, somewhere near the table of contents in a magazine. It's usually arranged vertically, like a sidebar. There's a name for it, but it escapes me right now.

Last but not least, use the customer service link from their website. Usually if you go through the drill you can email somebody.

Draft saved Draft deleted