Ryan spiteri

Badidang

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We know he doesn't need the money and won't do OnlyFans. Being straight doesn't mean you don't fuck guys or play with your hole. And if you ask me, EVERYONE is gay or bi lmao.

That's true lol. I wish Ryan would show more skin. I've been his follower for ages but I never see him on his undies always on his shorts. I can't get enough of him! His pecs/nips and massive quads makes me c*m lol ;)

Steveopremo69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That would be a fantasy lol sadly he's straight and into fitness with his own business so we all know it won't happen. He probably doesn't need money for him to do platforms like OF. All I want right now is to see his cock, bubble butt and naked! Maybe his ex-wife is here in the forum and share his nudes lol?
Check the earlier pages of this board. There are some hot pics and vids showing it all.

BAYAIRES

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
damn his pics are so hot! Now that he's single, I wonder if more leaks will happen? His friend Nick Pap is hot too, wonder if any of his are around

I love Nick Papoutsakis too! He’s sooo hot. I wish there were more of him on here or OF.