Ryan Trahan (youtube)

D

deleted2468071

yeah I think that's absolute nonsense and while I enjoy watching them I don't believe for a second as a 20 year old guy he doesn't have urges living with his gf
he seems to be absolutely smitten with her and just has no other experience to measure against. he's a wholesome texas boy too so i think indulging her christianity bullshit comes naturally to him.

giwrgos-papa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he seems to be absolutely smitten with her and just has no other experience to measure against. he's a wholesome texas boy too so i think indulging her christianity bullshit comes naturally to him.

Ι think she's asexual(or lesbian not willing to admit due to Christianity) due to a comment she made in a q&a vid, where she said that they may never have sex (maybe jokingly but still it's weird).

D

deleted2468071

Ι think she's asexual(or lesbian not willing to admit due to Christianity) due to a comment she made in a q&a vid, where she said that they may never have sex (maybe jokingly but still it's weird).
it's also very possible that they already are fucking and the no sex thing is a front for haley's image. i'm pretty sure they sleep in the same bed.