Ryan turney

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He is. He mentioned on IG that he's feeling body positive and will be posting more on OF.
a bunch of other cosplayers have been saying the same thing about returning to OF and for the same reason as Ryan. I understand not wanting to post because they couldnt go to the gym everyday or feel like their bodies have wasted away (their words not mine, I personally didnt see any differences still had abs and muscles) but everyone has their own level of confidence and Im glad they're feeling better about themselves. That said I dont feel anything good or bad about them returning. They all stoped posting content on OF for almost half a year still taking people's subs at full price without notice or heads up that they werent gonna be on there. 2 of them did apologize and temporarily shut down their pages so no one's paying while they were on hiatus. The rest continued to do so without even posting a single pic but were streaming on twitch damn near everyday of the week either shirtless, pantless (wearing only underwear) and/or wearing tight and super revealing cosplays. Yet they couldnt take a pic or short clip of themselves in that same manner to post for people who are paying monthly for it. lol

Emsterik

Legendary Member
Media
a bunch of other cosplayers have been saying the same thing about returning to OF and for the same reason as Ryan. I understand not wanting to post because they couldnt go to the gym everyday or feel like their bodies have wasted away (their words not mine, I personally didnt see any differences still had abs and muscles) but everyone has their own level of confidence and Im glad they're feeling better about themselves. That said I dont feel anything good or bad about them returning. They all stoped posting content on OF for almost half a year still taking people's subs at full price without notice or heads up that they werent gonna be on there. 2 of them did apologize and temporarily shut down their pages so no one's paying while they were on hiatus. The rest continued to do so without even posting a single pic but were streaming on twitch damn near everyday of the week either shirtless, pantless (wearing only underwear) and/or wearing tight and super revealing cosplays. Yet they couldnt take a pic or short clip of themselves in that same manner to post for people who are paying monthly for it. lol
Fair. I don't sub and haven't for a while. I paid like 5 bucks ages ago for access to his NSFW Snapchat and I've been getting my fix from that

Reactions: Cherryboy19

Emsterik

Legendary Member
Media
He barely posts on it though :c
True. The occasional posts are fine for me based on how much I paid. Some folks charge 20+ *monthly* for their Snap. 5 bucks 1 time for life for 4 posts a month is fine by me, lol.

sebas2191

Superior Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I bugging? I was about to add another photo, and it's trying to have me type a link to the photo, as opposed to uploading it.
Are you clicking on the picture icon on the toolbar? Because the Upload a File button is at the end of the text body, next to the Post Reply button

Reactions: Isthistaken