Ryan turney

sebas2191

Superior Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
legit forgot I was watching this thread. so has he uploaded any videos having sex? if not, what are his reservations? with the whole covid pandemic the past 2 years most cons had been canceled and most other cosplayers have moved on and focused on their main careers, but what did he do outside of cosplay?

Reactions: Isthistaken

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I just noticed something on OF, damn near all the cosplayers have been ghost on there, Im assuming cause their no post Ryan is the same but so are a lot of others. Like Angel, cagedangelcosplay before the pandemic his was the second best OF out of all the cosplayers (First was/is NicoleJeanMarie) . But during the pandemic and after he went ghost and all the other males followed suit but are still taking subscription payments each month hell they're active on days they collect but still post nothing lol

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m pretty sure he’s done with OF… he barely even posts on Twitter anymore and when he does, nothing about him screams sexy like it was a year and a half ago lol
He post on instagram near everyday, if it's not gym selfies, it's memes about having sex or looking for ass (all directed at women) but it's not just him literally all the male cosplayers haven't posted on OF for a year, some even two years. Yet on social media at times they'll be asking for money,,,I mean donations for things like damages (from weather or events) or to contribute to their trips to conventions. I mean first, Inflation right now is very much giving, and second if they want cash dont ask for it Just restart yall content pages and make yall grip alot of those guys have some good OF pages with content (so good people didnt care that they were charging 20$ subs). Hell lemme have a body like any of theirs and Id be on there getting the bag my damn self lmao.

memento_mori

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think all of them cosplayers that started onlyfans on pandemic talked together and just stopped completely. no one is promoting their onlyfans anymore. they're done with it since they have a full time job again.. idk

most of them are posting alot esp. ryan on twt. so yeah, I don't expect any more updates unless he goes extremely broke..