Ryan's New Buddy

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by stustu, Oct 12, 2011.

1. stustu

stustu Active Member

Ryan wasn't your typicial college football player. He was typical in that he was young, strong, and pretty smart. But, Ryan, was what would be termed an Alpha Male. He was very gifted on the football field, model-quality handsome, and knew that he was also gifted in the cock department. That made him feel like a stud and he had no problem playing the part to the hilt.

Ryan had lots of girlfriends ever since he was about 16. They seemed silly and self-consumed and he dreamed about a woman who would be able to take his fuck without whinning. Ryan was ready for his Junior year. He had gone to Summer School to take some extra classes and stay on campus. He had been lifting weights all Summer and working on his game with Coach Matthews to get even better. Ryans' dad had been killed in a plane crash, which was terrible, but had left Ryan & his mother very wealthy and independent.

With Fall classes approaching Ryan neglected to get his physical so that he could play football. After calling his mother to make an appointment at his doctor, Ryan found out that his doctor had retired. He immediately went to Coach for advise. Coach quickly gave his the name of a new, young doctor that he knew, and suggested that Ryan call immediately and get in to see the doctor. Ryan called from the Coach's office to schedule. He stressed with the receptionist that he was under a terrible deadline because he forgot and the importance of seeing the doctor soon.
    His athletic scholarship was at risk and being a key player would hurt him and the school. The receptionist put him on hold to speak with the nurse.

A very sexy voice came back on the line, spoke with Ryan, then put him on hold again. Several minutes later, the nurse returned and told Ryan that she had explained the problem to Dr Samuels and he would see him tonight. Dr Samuels knew Coach Matthews and also knew about Ryan's football prowness and would be happy to help a fellow athlete. Ryan thought this guy had just saved his life and thanked him again and again.

The nurse gave Ryan directions and told him to be at the office by 6:30pm for blood work and to see the doctor. Ryan thanked his Coach with a big bear hug and went for a shower and to get dressed for his appointment.

Ryan was a big boy at 6'3" 205lbs. His long blond hair and blue eyes made him very popular. His strong - muscular body was drop-dead-hot and he knew it too. His over-sized cock was both a shower and a grower and he enjoyed spending lots of time edging and cumming both alone and with a horny co-ed. There wasn't any one-special girl, as Ryan enjoyed being the center of attention and with his reputation, he was never without companionship.

Clothes were flying all around the room, as Ryan looked for his favorite jeans and his blue T-shirt. He wanted to make a good impression for the doctor and nurse. Under a pile of laundry he found the right pair. These were the tight jeans that made his crotch look so good. The blue T-shirt also was tight and showed that he was carrying a tight strong stomach.

2. rabudo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    fuck yeah! keep it coming!

3. Ryan10

Ryan10 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Is this supposed to be about me?

4. FLScubaGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  5. stustu

stustu Active Member

Dressed and ready to go, Ryan ran his hands through his hair and squeezed his nuts and left. He arrived at the doctor's office on time and found the office easily. The receptionist had already left, but there was a bell outside of the glass to ring. There was a note on the glass window for Ryan to ring the bell 3 times when he arrived.

A totally hot nurse came out from the back and signed Ryan in, getting his insurance card and talking a mile a minute. It seems that Dr. Samuel's was a fan of Ryan's college and also of Ryan. She introduced herself as Julie, Dr. Samuels head-nurse which made her laugh for some crazy reason. Ryan thought she was hot. A total babe and he thought how nice it would feel to sink his long-fat dick into her and fuck her senseless. She was so friendly and kept looking Ryan up and down which he enjoyed. His big dick started to respond, but he placed his hands over his crotch, not wanting to be mistaken by her friendliness.

Nurse Julie took Ryan into a room and took his pulse, blood pressure, and a couple tubes of blood, then made a comment or two about his strong-build and big muscles. Ryan teased her back this time and said that she looked like she was in good shape too. They both laughed and Ryan got the feeling that his first impression was correct. This hot chick was coming on to him, and he would be delighted to cum on her. Julie told Ryan to take off all his clothes and he could put on a gown or just drape it across his lap and that the doctor would be in very shortly. All the other patients were finished and that the doctor was finishing up some paperwork.

Ryan pulled off his shirt quickly so as to get Julie's reaction to his huge chest, perfect pecs and his washboard abs. She didn't miss a thing, but got shy all at once and quickly left the exam room and closed the door behind her. Fuck. She should have wanted another quick minute and she could've seen the pride of the school - his dick.
    Ryan laughed to himself, but then thought maybe he should've jerk off a load before coming since the doctor would be checking out his equipment. It might be a bit embarassing if his dick boned up in front of the doc. Shit. Without time to jack a quick one, the door opened and in walked Dr. Samuels, who introduces himself as "Sam." He is one stunning piece of fucking stud - tall, handsome, and very obliviously built. Sam told Ryan that he was very aware of him, because he followed college football and was also an old friend of Coach Matthews. Ryan said that the Coach was a great guy etc etc., and wanted to know how they knew each other. Sam told him they played football 15 years earlier and had fucked a lot of girls together. Ryan almost choked when he heard Sam talk so forward and at the same time was getting very turned on and very interested to hear more.

Most of the exam was routine. Lungs, heart beat, reflexs, etc. The whole time Ryan and Sam are talking about sports, and hot chicks. Ryan finds out that Sam is 33, never married, no kids, but likes fast cars, fast woman, and fast living. It seemed crazy that Ryan just met Sam but it seemed like they were long lost friends because they liked the same things and hit it off so well. Finally the "private parts" exam was beginning and Sam asked Ryan to ditch the gown and man-up. Ryan laughed and tossed the gown aside. Sam stopped dead in his tracks, smiled real big, and then said, Ryan - I have seen some big dick in my times in sports and medicine, and I even have a big dick myself but that is the biggest/longest/fattest soft cock I have ever seen, dude it is hot, and those fat ass balls are huge. Look how your cock sort of points out over them looking for some hot cunt to poke! Unbelieveable man, you know, when I have been at some of your games, I thought I saw more heft in your pants than the other players, and now I know why. Ryan was as proud as he could be. Laughing Ryan ask Sam if he was going to need a sperm sample - which broke them both up.

6. stustu

stustu Active Member

It took Sam a moment to re-gain his composure. Seriously dude, you have a huge fucking dick. Sam used his rolling chair and crossed the room and opened a drawer returning with a ruler. Look dude, soft, your dick is 6.5 inches and thick too. That is way huge. Ryan was starting to get turned on and his dick was starting to lengthen. Sam noticed it and said "and healthy too." Don't let Julie see that cock when she comes back in. She'll be spoiled and not want to suck me off anymore. That broke them into laughter again. Ryan was starting to get a bit gutsy now, so he asked Sam, how big he was? Sam quickly stood up, lowered his zipper and reached in his fly to pull out his dick. It was big and it was fat. Ryan whistled and said get the ruler.

Sam put the ruler under his soft cock and it measured 5.5" See I told you that you were bigger - you fucker. Ryan & Sam continued laughing and joking with their dicks out in the open and shaking them about. What about measuring our dicks hard doctor Sam, you up for that too?

7. rabudo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you can't leave us like this!!!

8. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    And???????? Great story

9. SR_Ding Dong Daddy

SR_Ding Dong Daddy New Member

Fucking hot. Keep it coming.

10. Pepijn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this is great!

11. spicy1230

spicy1230 Member

Albums:
    That's one hot story ! More please ...

12. miamirt

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    PLEASE don't stop and leave us hanging (ok I'm not hanging!)

13. stustu

stustu Active Member

Doctor Sam was very competitive and he knew alot about showers and growers. Since Ryan was a blue ribbon shower, he thought, you know I just might have this young alpha beat. So, Sam gave Ryan a thumbs up and said lets bone up stud. Ryan was beside himself, he was so excited boning up with his 35 year old stud. Sam started to strip off his clothes, which Ryan was pleased about, but hadn't thought about. As Sam stripped, his hot body was more and more in sight, and it was a sight to behold. This was a man. A man's man. Fuck. Hard muscles. Ryan was growing leaps and bounds. Sam was more slow and deliberate. The kind of movement that separates the boys from the men. When Doctor Samuels was done, he smiled and winked at Ryan and then suggested that maybe Julie do the honors of measuring, first with her throat and then with a ruler if she couldn't make up her mind. Ryan was literally leaking at his plumb sized cock head. Pre-cum was bubbling up and starting to run down his shaft. He did not dare to touch it or he knew he would blow. Sam knew that he had Ryan totally stoked. Sam went to the intercom and asked Julie to come to exam room #3 and to bring a bib. He knew that she would know that her excellent cock-sucking skills would be needed. Sam and Julie were not in a relationship or anything like that. She enjoyed oversized cock and Sam was happy to have her on staff sucking his dick. Julie loved Sam's dick too. It was big and fat, long and stuffed full of cum - so it was her favorite kind!

Julie came into the room quickly and saw Sam sitting on his rolling chair/stool with his big cock pointing to the ceiling and his ample nut sack hanging off the front of his chair. What a sight. Her mouth was watering. She almost forgot about the other naked stud sitting on the exam table without anything on and a huge cock dripping pre-cum from its enormous head. She stopped dead in her tracks and said, fuck it's a banquet - all you can eat. Everyone laughed and laughed. Julie quickly regained her composure and started toward Sam. He held up his hand to stop her and told her that Ryan and he had a little er big contest going to see who had the biggest dick and she was to be the judge. Julie responded with let the judging begin and crawled over to Sam's big nut sack. Holding his sack just out of reach, he told her to get naked first.

Julie was naked fast. Then Sam told her to suck his dick and measure it with her cock-sucking-slut-throat. His voice was suddenly a little different. No jokes, no pleasantries. He was serious. He was honey. And he was getting ready to be sucked off like Julie had done a hundred times before, except now he had an audience and was going to show this young alpha how to rape a throat. Julie started licked and sucking and gagging. Ryan was sitting on his hands so he couldn't touch his cock. He had been in a few group scenes before, but never, never, never like this. Watching Doctor Sam masterfully take control of the situation was just plain hot.

After a few minutes, Sam raised his head from watching Julie try to deep throat his dick, and gave Ryan the thumbs up signal and told him to get his jock-ass over there. Ryan moved like he was on the football field headed for glory. He stood next to Doc, with his dick at about Sam's head. OK, Julie try this on for size Ryan said. She looked up and started to suck just the head, nursing it like a baby, sucking all the pre-cum out of it. Ryan felt sensations all the way to his toes. Almost panting, Ryan suggested that Julie take some fast measurements before he lost it. Sam said, good enough lets measure up and then fuck this girl into another time zone. Julie got the ruler in her hand and got up off the floor.

14. stustu

stustu Active Member

Thanks for everyone's feedback. I wrote a story earlier which was rushed. I want to take the time to develop this one. If any ideas come to mind, please share. Long live the Alpha.

15. stustu

stustu Active Member

Before I measure your dicks boys, I just want to go on record that these are 2 of the nastiest muther-fuck'n dicks I have had the pleasure of sucking. Seriously boys, who cares if you're an inch or half more, you're both stallions. Jees, Boys can be so stupid. Doctor Sam, just flexed his long fat dick and said, measure girl, and keep to the facts. Ryan too was ready to measure up. She would have to understand that a man's pride was at hand and a half inch was enough to win, like a field-goal could win a football game.

Just as she started to measure Ryan, Sam cell phone went off. He dug around in his pants and found it and recognized the caller ID. It was his friend and next door neighbor, Scott. Scott was an alpha too and enjoyed many nights at Sam house, fucking young ladies and performing for each other. Sam answered the phone immediately and said, Scott, you jackass, you're missing the show, I have a young - major hung stud in my office and Julie is measuring our cocks as we speak, for Dick-King title. Scott was floored. What? Without me? I already have you beat Scott, remember, my dick is bigger than yours, so you can't win the title. Yea, I know, but I'd still like to see the match. Scott then had a suggestion. He had Lisa, a girl that Sam and Scott had fucked often, at his house for a fuck and suggested that Sam bring his "party" over and join them for an all out night. Sam made the suggestion to Ryan and Julie and they were ready to go and join. Ryan wanted to cum badly and he knew that one cum wouldn't slow him down. Ryan looked to Sam and suggested that they measure up and then cum, and then go to the party at Scott's. Sam agreed because he was so ready to cum and wanted to see Ryan's load splatter. Julie started again with the ruler. First Ryan, she laid the ruler down under his dick and announced 8.75" Then she laid the ruler down under Sam's dick and said 8.75" Fuck.
    Shit. The girth would have to be the tie breaker, but they didn't have a fabric tape to insure an accurate reading.

16. gayisch1

gayisch1 Active Member

Albums:
  17. stustu

stustu Active Member

Julie started sucking one and jerking the other one. The guys looked at each other and at Julie's sucking mouth. Fuck this feels good. Ryan was the first to blow and he offered no warning on purpose. As Julie returned to his cock, Ryan exploded a massive load into her mouth. Immediately, Julie knew that Ryan was cumming and opened her mouth to taste the load - measure its volume - consistancy - texture. Ryan grapped his dick in his hand and continued stroking out his load. Sam was offering encouragements from the side, telling him to blow his load and drown her buddy. Ryan's cumming also triggered Sam. His big dick started shooting his load all over Julie's face, neck, and chest. She quickly moved to Sam's cock to catch his load. Fuck, I love my job, she thought as she licked up the first loads of the night. Sam & Ryan were officially - throat buddies - and Sam smacked Ryan's on the ass, like he had just completed a touch-down. Everyone was laughing now, and there was a messed up girl still on her knees, licking her fingers and lips.

Sam wanted Ryan to ride with him to Scott's, so he suggested Julie drive separately so that she could drive home later and get to work the next day. Sam didn't like a sticky slut to spend the night and almost always sent them home after a 4 course fuck. Riding with Ryan would allow Sam to explain all the rules and regulations to Ryan so that there wouldn't be any confusion later. Sam threw on a pair of worn out gym sweats - commando - from his gym bag and an old t-shirt. There wasn't any need to get re-dressed in his office clothes if he was going to be fucking in 30 minutes at Scott's. Ryan stuffed his deflating dick into his jeans and threw his t-shirt over his shoulders. He liked to strut and show off his incredible built and he wanted Sam to appreciate his build. So, Ryan and Sam left the parking lot in Sam new Porsche and left Ryan Jeep in the lot, promising to get it later.

In the car, Sam reached over and squeezed Ryan's thigh and then his crotch. You got a great cock, man, and you're going to have a great time tonight. Ryan reached across the console and did the same to Sam, adding our dicks are almost twins fucker. And I can't wait to see you plow the whores! No problem Ryan, these girls are total sluts, love dick, and between you, Scott and me they WILL be walking bow legged. Sam explained the rules, simple stuff like using rubbers for cumming inside, no girls sleeping over, and that he can get a little rough with the girls at times, but not to worry or be frightened that he wouldn't REALLY hurt them. Ryan said he understood and said that he hadn't been able to fully penetrate a girl before without her asking him to not go so deep, so he was hoping that he would make a full/deep penetration. Sam laughed and said, dude you are going to be in fuck heaven, these girls, Lisa & Julie, will be begging for your 8.75" cock. Trust me, I know. Oh, oh, one other thing, Scott comes in at 8.25" which by most standards is hung, but shorter than us, so he might try to make up for it in other ways, but he is a great guy and a great fuck buddy. Ryan understood. Then Ryan said that with all this talk about sucking and fucking that his dick was getting hard again. Sam said, good! Let's take them out into the evening air. And with that Sam reached into his sweat pants and pulled the waist band down and under his enormous ball sack exposing his package to Ryan and anyone else who might look into the car. Ryan unzipped and slid his jeans to his ankles displaying his stiffening dick to Sam and shaking it at Sam, saying hold tight junior, pussy is waiting. Sam smiled and reached across again, this time stroking Ryan's cock and looking very serious at Ryan. Ryan loved the attention and returned the feel, reaching across the car again, and started stroking Sam's long dick.

18. rabudo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hot indeed!

and fuck, wow!!! very promising!!

#18 rabudo, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  19. stustu

stustu Active Member

Ryan & Sam burst out laughing and started making strained faces like they were trying to pull each other's dicks off. Sam said, I think we have a "bro-mance" going dude. And Ryan agreed. He said, that he had never had a big brother or even a dad because his died when he was so young - 12 years ago. Sam ask about Ryan's dad and Ryan told him about the plane crash in the Rocky Mountains. Sam got a puzzled look on his face, then asked was your father James (Jimmy) Jackson? He was the fucking governor or something, right? Ryan was astonished that people actually remembered his dad, in spite of all the good things he did for schools, education, jobs, and humanitian efforts. Yes, yes, that was my dad, Ryan was really touched. Sam, apologized for upsetting Ryan, but Ryan said the problem was because he was so young when he lost his dad, and frankly - he was having trouble remembering his dad and it made him feel guilty. Sam pulled into Scott's driveway and reached across and gave Ryan a big hug and said I've got your back buddy. Now, lets go fuck some cunt!!! Ryan smiled a huge smile and said, I've got YOUR back buddy.

Julie was no wheres in sight - typical - she was always lost or late. Girl needed a navigational system bad. She couldn't find her way out of her own house, but the girl did know her way around a man's cock.

Ryan & Sam went around the house to the backyard where they found Scott and Lisa in the hot tub. Lisa was bouncing up and down on Scott's lap and Scott's eyes were rolled back and moaning. He just sat there saying, yea fuck me, fuck me. Lisa noticed the new guests first and said, look Scottie Sam and some other guy is here.
    Lisa also noticed that the "other guy" was built and built like a brick shit house. The guy had wide shoulders, massive chest and abs for days. He was wearing worn out - skin tight jeans and carrying an old t-shirt in front of his crotch to conceal his package. Sam made quick introductions and then told Ryan to show Lisa his "talent."
    Ryan's cock was still hard as a rock for the drive over, so he hung his t-shirt on his cock and made it bounce. Lisa laughed and loved it. Secretly she wanted to see the cock and see if it matched the rest of the body. Scott laughed too. He told Ryan he looked like some kind of Nortic Tanzan with the body and long blond hair. Ryan liked Scott and Lisa immediately. They were both good looking, friendly, and obliviously sex crazed. Scott and Lisa got out of the spa and approached Sam & Ryan. Lisa was beautiful with auburn hair and was so petite - probably only 5' or 5'2" - maybe 110 lbs. Scott was big like Ryan and Sam. Ryan was 6'3" 205lbs, and Ryan guessed Scott to be about the same only dark like Italian or maybe Greek. Black curly hair and some body hair that made a really hot pattern on his chest. Scott's cock was big too. It was standing up from Lisa's ride and he didn't try to hide it at all. Scott was very proud of his big cock and all the bitches that wanted a ride. Scott was a personal trainer and had lots and lots of clients. He worked from his home and so the living room and dining room was a huge gym with equipment everywhere. Lisa was originally a client and then things proceeded into fucking after a session. Lisa was married to some rich guy who was older - much older - but understood Lisa was a hot woman and needed a "big boyfriend." So everything was cool.

Sam stripped off the little clothes he had on and got a beer and jumped into the spa. Ryan followed suit and jumped in too. Lisa saw Ryan's dick now and asked if she could sit next to Ryan in the spa. Sam suggested that she sit between them so that she could feel their dicks and feel what real men feel like. Scott said, sure do that bitch and I'll just jerk off over here. Scott stood up, thrusting his hips forward and started stroking his long dick. He was a sight to behold, his 8.25" dick looked then bigger and his body was so fucking hot that his dick looked beautiful and perfect. Lisa smiled and laughed at him, saying something about poor Scottie and his poor little cock. Scott laughed too, he knew she was nuts for him and he fucked her good and often with fail. Scott was the best lover she had been with and she loved his ever-hard, never failing cock. Scott wasn't to much about a blow job, he wanted pussy and he was a sexual athlete, sometimes fucking 3 woman a day.

20. bookersnooker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    *subscribed*

Draft saved Draft deleted