Ryan's New Buddy

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The guys moved through the halls and maze of rooms. There were lots of other men in various forms of dress and undress. Not everyone was in leather either. Some wore jeans, speedos, boxes, anything. There was one thing that did jump out to Ryan, all the men were very attractive - hot men. In one area, there was a knock out gym with lots of free weights, machines, an indoor running track. Unbelievable.
There were probably 15 or 20 men working out - mostly just in jocks or thin shorts.
Several of the men were scratching their crotch, a favorite past-time of Ryan's.

They continued walking and then went through another set of doors. Sam leaned over to Ryan and said that this was the area that he wanted to show him. Ryan looked out into the room, but it was dark, and difficult to see. As his eyes adjusted he noticed a set of bleachers and a paddled floor like an arena. Sam said that they had fights here - sort of like the WWE style - hot, built men wrestling for a piece of ass! Unfortunately, tonight wasn't a fight night, but Ryan was intrigued.

The next area had a stairway up and around the room. There was a narrow platform. In the front was panelling and large holes cut out. There were about 10 holes and there were 3 men up there with their cocks through the holes. Glory holes. On the other side, men were sucking off the men and eveyone could see everyone else.
Although the light was dim it was easy to see the action. Sam told Ryan to follow him and they went up the stairs and within a few steps were able to aline themselves with the glory holes and put their cocks through the holes. The suckers immediately saw new meat, and big meat at that, and moved over to suck the boys. Ryan gasped as the talented cocksucker went to work on his dick. It was so wet and warm. The cocksucker stroked Ryan up and down with his mouth. Ryan was rock hard and so horney that within 5 minutes he blew. The sucker gagged and spit, but Ryan kept cumming and he kept stroking. The audience appaulded and high 5'd one another. Sam was just a couple of minutes behind Ryan and unleased a load containing 6 strong squirts. They both just stayed there and allowed the cocksuckers to continue to suck and stroke. Ryan laughed and told Sam that his toes curled with that one.
Sam chuckled too and agreed that this was the best house in town for a quick suck.
But he assured Ryan that there was more. Ryan was weak from his shot load but his dick was filling out again at the idea of even more. Wait, where's Scott?? He was here a few minutes ago, but he didn't climb the stairs with them. Where'd he go?

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ryan and Sam stuffed their spent cocks back into the leather jock pouches as best they could. Ryan's plumb-sized cock head was just outside the pouch and Sam's bulge was still swollen so the entire pouch pulled out from his crotch looking quite obscene, but very very hot. Sam threw his arm around Ryan's shoulder and they walked away from the glory holes to look around and maybe find Scott.

Scott had taken a detour and stopped by the bathroom to take a quick piss. There were several good looking men in the rest room and Scott swaggered up to the urinal and planted his feet wide apart and fished out his ample dick. Quickly the spots on both sides of him were taken. Scott closed his eyes and began to piss. With his hands on his hips, he thrust his hips forward and let go his piss. Soon he felt a hand on his pecs and felt the hand work down to his cock and the hand encircled his cock root. Scott moaned his approval and moved his pissing cock back and forth in the man's hand. As Scott's piss ended, his cock responded to the stroking hand and like usual, Scott's long dick was hard quickly. Scott soon learned that the 2 men were lovers and wanted Scott together. Scott told them maybe another night they could get together earlier in the evening and he'd gladly fuck them both, but tonight he just needed a quick suck so that he could re-join his friends.

Within a

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Within a few seconds, both men were on their knees, one taking the long cock and the other one licking Scott's nut sack. The scene was pretty amazing and it didn't take Scott long to fire a nice load. Scott gave his work telephone number to the men and suggested that they get together in a few days. Then, not bothering to put his jock back on, just walked out of the rest room and saw Ryan and Sam walking with their arms around each other towards him. Sam asked Scott where he'd been, and Scott casually said, "getting my cock sucked - same as you." All three guys started laughing and joking. Scott then asked, if "you two love birds are ready to go?" They nodded yes - but there was a quiet awkwardness at Scott's comment.

They re-dressed into their street clothes, and saw a clock on the wall. It was very late and all three were tired and drained. Ryan re-wrapped his arm around Sam after he was dressed and asked to stay with Sam at his house. Sam agreed with out reservation. Scott and Sam poured Ryan into the back seat, laughed calling him an amatuer, and drove back home without much talk.

Back at the house, Sam and Ryan slipped off their clothes and climbed into bed together. They started off in a spoon position with Sam hugging Ryan. Then Ryan turned around facing Sam. Quietly, almost a whisper, Ryan said, "Sam - you're my very best buddy - I love you - do you think you could love me?" Sam smiled and said, "Ryan - I already do." He leaned over Ryan and gently kissed him. A huge smile came across Ryan's face and a huge hardon started growing. I guess the night isn't over yet - not until the fat cocks sing!

Elro

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nice... thanks ! Bit of a short ending with not much development, after so many detailed sex scenes, but cool nonetheless ! I loved the whole story.

Clancy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I "fully" enjoyed reading your story, thanks. When you write the MMM part a real turn on for me is the anticipation of meeting another male for sex, especially a blow job. The thoughts of taking his cock in my mouth and the feeling of it rubbing my tongue and the taste of his cum. This is as much a turn on as the sucking part. This is a wish of mine, not a criticism of your writing.

Thanks again for a great reading.