S U R F E R B O Y ! ! !

spl98006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aww, I miss him too... I guess that's what happens when you get a boyfriend!

(Hey Nixxy, if yer reading this, like, how's Jason?)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I missed the 'character' shots in the gallery. All I saw was his first avatar and the underwear shot.

I couldn't care less what his real name is - he's delightful, interesting and he makes you want to daddy him.

I miss the kid.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yah, he sent me several pics, too, all seemed to be the same guy....all had his face in 'em.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Pecker said:
I missed the 'character' shots in the gallery. All I saw was his first avatar and the underwear shot.

I couldn't care less what his real name is - he's delightful, interesting and he makes you want to daddy him.

I miss the kid.
Thanis Jana for clearning up the question of the picture.

And Pecker, thanks for being you and saying what I have felt fromt the time I first met him. I want to daddy him. He's the kiind of kid I would love to just have.

Nixxy and I didn't always agree. I have never doubted his personal integrety. He has given no reason to doubt it except he was blessed or cursed with a wonderful personality and a gorgous face and body.

spl98006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:

I miss the kid.

Totally agree with you, Pappy. Although I'm not quite old enough to be his daddy, he'd make a cool little brother!

I also must have missed these pics that everyone else is talking about... all I ever remember seeing was his avatar with the raccoon and the sandwich. No actual photos. (And I don't see any in the gallery now.)

Apparently some of you have pictures of him... would you mind sending me one via PM or email? I'd just like to know what he looks like! Thanks.

spl98006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never mind, I found a face pic that he posted in a topic almost a year ago.

And yeah, he is cute, fer shure! ;)

But I've always liked him for what he has written, and his general attitude toward life, without knowing or caring what he looks like.

Hmmm... I just realized, at the time he joined LPSG, I was only a couple of miles down the road from him, visiting friends in Wilton Manors. If only I had needed to go to the drugstore for some reason...

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Whether or not the pics are really him, if he wants to become an English teacher, he's going to need to learn to proper grammar. He may think it's cute to type like he speaks, but it drives me batty and it's just poor use of the English language. If he's going to be a teacher, I think it's only proper that he should start using the language in the correct way before he starts teaching his students to spell "fer shure, dude, that wasn't crescent fresh" instead of "that was not crescent fresh, dude." Proper is proper. I don't see why you all have to encourage his vacuity.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
prepstudinsc said:
Whether or not the pics are really him, if he wants to become an English teacher, he's going to need to learn to proper grammar. He may think it's cute to type like he speaks, but it drives me batty and it's just poor use of the English language. If he's going to be a teacher, I think it's only proper that he should start using the language in the correct way before he starts teaching his students to spell "fer shure, dude, that wasn't crescent fresh" instead of "that was not crescent fresh, dude." Proper is proper. I don't see why you all have to encourage his vacuity.
Oh brother.