S U R F E R B O Y ! ! !

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nixxy! Good to see you baby. You really must let us know what's been going on since we haven't heard from you in a while. Your posts always light up the board, and I love your wrting-as-speaking style, we've talked about that before. It just seems so personal, like you're sitting right across the table. Anyway, love and miss you.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
surferboy said:
Damn you people talk a lot of smack, especially you, prep. Like, seriously dude, the fuck? Yes, the pics were of me. I've sent plenty of pics to some members here. All me. The hell made you doubt that? As for the name issue, I was born Phoenix Paul Mierisch. At work, I use my middle name. Which is why I have a name tag that says Paul, and not Phoenix. Why? Because like, when I moved here, I caught a lot of shit for having a "weird" name, and I just didn't wanna hear it from customers.

As for how I type, prep, that has nothing to do with my teaching abilities. I've told you guys like, a million times why I type as I do. It totally conveys who I am. When I write like, official things, like essays and junk, I don't do that. This is a message board dude. That's it. I'm sorry that it bugs you, but too bad. Yer just a bitter man, with nothing better to do than to attack other people. So why don't you just like, fuck off or something? Get a better hobby than attacking people you envy.
You're neat, you should post more.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
madame_zora said:
Nixxy! Good to see you baby. You really must let us know what's been going on since we haven't heard from you in a while. Your posts always light up the board, and I love your wrting-as-speaking style, we've talked about that before. It just seems so personal, like you're sitting right across the table. Anyway, love and miss you.

I've totally missed you too! I've just been like, way busy with work and all. The dude who trained me quit, so now I'm like, the only one who knows anything about the machines. I've started training some people in the store to do the basics. Ok, like, here's a summery of what's been goin on.

- Me and Jason never had anything. He was all "let's not rush in" while he was just using me for sex. So like, I said fuck him, and moved on.

- Started dating this gorgeous guy, but he was bi. Which like, totally goes against my rule, but I decided to give him a chance. He was a virgin with dudes. We went out for like, a month, and he wanted me to devirginize him. However, since I had to work an overnight that night, I told him it'd have to wait a day. He wanted to be devirginized in his car, and I told him that I wanted it to be special for him. He didn't talk to me for 2 weeks. He finally answers, and is all "I don't wanna be in a relationship right now...I'm moving to Las Vegas" So I was all "Why?" and he was all "I dunno." Ok like, I so don't mind being dumped, but don't lie to me, I'm way better than that.

- Lenny quit, so I've been busy at work.

- One of m managers physically threatened me. It was his night to do the sweeping and bathrooms. Ten minutes before I leave, he wants me to do his shit for him (it takes like, 30-45 minutes) so I was all "dude, it says manager week, not manager's choice week." So, he yelled at me in front of customers to get in the office. There, he gets right in my face and was all "YOU WANNA TAKE THIS SHIT OUTSIDE?!" so like, I was all "dude, yer not worth it" and I punched out. He followed me out of the store, got in my face again, and started yelling "DO YOU WANT MY FOOT UP YER ASS?! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?! MY FOOT UP YER ASS?!" So I start walkin away, and he was all "You nothin but a punk!" I kept walking.

- Told my big boss about it, and nothing has been done. I'm goin to the district manager.

- Found out my dad isn't my bio-dad. Met my real father. Turns out I'm half Tongan. So like, now I'm learning about my culture.

You're neat, you should post more.

Thanks! I'll try!

PLANK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW. You've been through a lot. Intersting information for you. Hope all works out well.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, that's a lot to keep up with Nixxy! O hope finding out about your real dad wasn't a bad thing. I don't know what Tongan is, I guess I'll have to google it. Anyway, you're a neat person and that can never change. I'm just glad you're back and I hope we hear from you more often.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
surferboy said:
- Found out my dad isn't my bio-dad. Met my real father. Turns out I'm half Tongan. So like, now I'm learning about my culture.

Gosh, Nix, I'm jealous. Being half tongue must make you very popular!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Madame Zora said:
I don't know what Tongan is, I guess I'll have to google it.
Tonga's a Pacific island. Lot of Tongans out here in the Bay Area.

Pappy

Media
WOW Nixxy that's a lot in a short time. Hope your bio dad realizes what he has missed out on not knowing you for all these years. I hope that finding him turns out to be a great thing for you. Try not to be gone so long and keep us posted on what's going on with you.

As for the way you type/speak, I like it because you're keeping things real and not pretending to be something or someone you're not. If somebody doesn't like the way you type/speak they should just kiss your cute little ass.

spl98006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
surferboy said:
- Me and Jason never had anything. He was all "let's not rush in" while he was just using me for sex. So like, I said fuck him, and moved on.

- Started dating this gorgeous guy, but he was bi. ... Ok like, I so don't mind being dumped, but don't lie to me, I'm way better than that.

Yes, you certainly are!

I'm sorry things have sucked for you in the bf dept, dude. I was really pullin' for ya!

You'll just have to trust me when I tell you that not all bi guys are indecisive, and not all bimmer drivers are shallow. :wink: You'll find the guy who deserves you. Meanwhile, you've got your hands full with job & family (as always!), so good luck!