S U R F E R B O Y ! ! !

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nixxy ~ None of us that have grown to get to know you and care abouot you have ever doubted you at all. Sounds like things have been rather extreme for you lately but that is what makes us who we are in life. I've missed you and I'm glad that you are still on the board.:smile:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
surferboy said:
So, what's up with you guys? I also love the way prep has responded to me. Oh wait, that's right...He hasn't. Oh well.

I have much more important things to do and more mature people to deal with. I don't get my photos developed at Walgreen's anyway.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
prepstudinsc said:
I have much more important things to do and more mature people to deal with. I don't get my photos developed at Walgreen's anyway.

Very classy Prep. Don't you think you owe someone an apology when you accuse them of something that isn't true?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
prepstudinsc said:
I heard it from a couple of people that he used a fake pic.

"I never said he was a fake: I just said that two other people said that he was a fake."

Stiffy knew very well what he was implying whether or not he directly accused Nix of anything dubious.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know Prep, you never hesitate to name me in your hateful rants, but do I ever even refer to you? No. If I have something to say ABOUT you, I'll just say it TO you.

You are a weasel.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
It's getting deep in here. Where's the shovel?:wink:

Monty,

You know how much I respect you. I know you and Nixxy just don't mix. Let it go. Accept it. It took me a long time to learn to do that.

Nixxy has different viewpoints about religion, life and most everything else than you do. Neither of you are going to change.

On many of these beliefs I agree with you more than him. But I love Nixxy because I like him, not because we agree on everything. He has pm'd me for advice before and I gave it and he appreciated my help at that time.

I know you are a devout Christian. Jesus loved everyone including those who despised him. That is the example we should always follow.

Sometimes it is hard to do. Do it anyway. You will feel better. I have that much faith that you will. And I have that much faith in you.

Freddie

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
You know Prep, you never hesitate to name me in your hateful rants, but do I ever even refer to you? No. If I have something to say ABOUT you, I'll just say it TO you.

You are a weasel.

Where did I refer to you in this?

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
surferboy said:
I've totally missed you too! I've just been like, way busy with work and all. The dude who trained me quit, so now I'm like, the only one who knows anything about the machines. I've started training some people in the store to do the basics. Ok, like, here's a summery of what's been goin on.

- Me and Jason never had anything. He was all "let's not rush in" while he was just using me for sex. So like, I said fuck him, and moved on.

- Started dating this gorgeous guy, but he was bi. Which like, totally goes against my rule, but I decided to give him a chance. He was a virgin with dudes. We went out for like, a month, and he wanted me to devirginize him. However, since I had to work an overnight that night, I told him it'd have to wait a day. He wanted to be devirginized in his car, and I told him that I wanted it to be special for him. He didn't talk to me for 2 weeks. He finally answers, and is all "I don't wanna be in a relationship right now...I'm moving to Las Vegas" So I was all "Why?" and he was all "I dunno." Ok like, I so don't mind being dumped, but don't lie to me, I'm way better than that.

- Lenny quit, so I've been busy at work.

- One of m managers physically threatened me. It was his night to do the sweeping and bathrooms. Ten minutes before I leave, he wants me to do his shit for him (it takes like, 30-45 minutes) so I was all "dude, it says manager week, not manager's choice week." So, he yelled at me in front of customers to get in the office. There, he gets right in my face and was all "YOU WANNA TAKE THIS SHIT OUTSIDE?!" so like, I was all "dude, yer not worth it" and I punched out. He followed me out of the store, got in my face again, and started yelling "DO YOU WANT MY FOOT UP YER ASS?! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?! MY FOOT UP YER ASS?!" So I start walkin away, and he was all "You nothin but a punk!" I kept walking.

- Told my big boss about it, and nothing has been done. I'm goin to the district manager.

- Found out my dad isn't my bio-dad. Met my real father. Turns out I'm half Tongan. So like, now I'm learning about my culture.

Thanks! I'll try!

Wow, and to think in the time I was away here I basically got my closets re-organized and puttered in the yard/garden... ok, and worked my booty off. Any way, welcome back, Surfie! :kiss:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
prepstudinsc said:

I'm the immature one dude? Yer the one who's all "oh, I don't think he shold be teaching kids English because of the way he types." Get off yer high horse dude. As for where you get yer pics developed, why the fuck would I care? And by being all "I don't get my pictures developed at Walgreens" yer the immature one. Like I've said before, yer just a sad, sad little man.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
surferboy said:
I'm the immature one dude? Yer the one who's all "oh, I don't think he shold be teaching kids English because of the way he types." Get off yer high horse dude. As for where you get yer pics developed, why the fuck would I care? And by being all "I don't get my pictures developed at Walgreens" yer the immature one. Like I've said before, yer just a sad, sad little man.

Does "yer" mean you're?

I'm not sad at all. I'm actually quite happy. I just found out today that I am going to make two trips to Europe this Spring. As to being little...yeah, right...not in height, nor in length. Do I detect a little jealousy?

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't speak for surferboy, but having a big dick certainly hasn't made you less of one, so I'm not sure of what he should be jealous.

I also "yer" works for "your" or "you're." Why anyone would care is beyond me.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
prepstudinsc said:
Does "yer" mean you're?

I'm not sad at all. I'm actually quite happy. I just found out today that I am going to make two trips to Europe this Spring. As to being little...yeah, right...not in height, nor in length. Do I detect a little jealousy?

Believe me, there's no jealously. I've said many times I'm totally proud of my cock, even if it's not huge. Cock size says nothing about the person who it's attached to. And yer obviously a most excellent example of that.