S U R F E R B O Y ! ! !

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay here's the thing - this is the first time I've logged in after disappearing (again :redface:) from here for the last month and it's 3:25am and I should go to bed.

But...I don't want to post anything else on here before saying that I think it's a shame that some people raised doubts about someone who has contributed so much to this forum in my opinion - far more than I have so far or ever will (sorry to talk about you Nixxy).

Hey I know we all have our off days and this is just an online forum, but I feel it's rather impolite to publicly pick over someone's integrity when they are not around. No offence to anyone who's posted here but that's just my view on what's been said.

When I joined LPSG it was because it felt like such a friendly and supportive group of people to be part of (and hey I remember that Nixxy gave me a much appreciated warm welcome). Reading some of the posts on this thread I didn't feel that same atmosphere - it made me feel all horrible. Which I think is a shame.

Anyway, my rambling shows me I need to go to bed cos i'm clearly losing it hehe...:rolleyes:...but Nixxy (*talks directly to Nixxy now* hehe), may I say although I haven't been around enough to make friends with you - I think you are one of the most real and open people I've ever encountered on any internet forum and wish you nothing but the best. You are absolutely fascinating to this English lad and after reading your posts since I've been a member I'm happy to admit I've found myself wishing I could have your attitude to life and living (*talks to group* and no I'm not just shining his crack cos I fancy him hehe. So there :p).

Yes I know this is more praise on someone who gets lots of flirtatious compliments already - but I can't help it. Nixxy, you're a legend as far as I'm concerned mate and I hope everything works out for you. There - I said it hehe *blushes*.

Speak to you all soon anyway i hope (when I've had more sleep and am not quite so rambling and delirious hehe :wink:).

Best Wishes all,
Ian.
x

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Nixxy, it's amazing what came up when I only started this thread wondering where you were. When people throw stones at you just because you're there, it's surely a sign of their own jealousy. Self-assured people don't need to attack, brag or boast.

Anyway, glad to see you still around here. You've had a lot to process lately. All I can say about your father situation is to offer my own experience. My biological father is a dreadful human being. My Grandfather was my father figure. He wasn't actually a blood relative because he was my Grandmother's second husband after my bio Grandfather died young and she remarried. He was the kindest, gentlest man I've ever met. He was my father figure. I called him "Daddy" when I was younger as all the other children in the family did. He died when I was 16. I miss him every day. I'm glad to have had him. As far as I'm concerned, my biological father was a sperm donor. My point is this: my father was who raised me and loved me. Anyway...you seem to be doing as well as expected. We're all here for you (well, almost all of us).
Warmest Mahalos!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
separator.gif
I had a threesome! It was most excellent. So like, I have these two friends who are goin out. And they said they've been wanting to have a threesome with me for some time now. So, we finally did it. When I came, I came on my back, 10" straight up! I asked them both separately just to be shure. Personal record, baby! I mean, I know I'm a strong shooter, but damn. So like, I'm basically a friend with many benefits. The rules are as follows:

- Alone
- can make out, cuddle, grope, and jerk eachother off

- Together
- everything mentioned before, and anything and everything else

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorcerer said:
And they're both cool with it? Bravo!

Totally. I made shure to like, get the ground rules established before anything happened. And last night, I was out with the older one and we went to Wal Mart just to chillax and all. We were kissing, groping eachother, playing grab-ass. It was great. And the co-workers, especially this one black chick, had the funniest reactions to us. Then we went back to his place, made out and jerked eachother off in like, a million different positions. It was fun.

EDIT: Oh yah! totally forgot to mention that like, I'm gonna e with them both tonight, so we'll see what happens!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
surferboy said:
Totally. I made shure to like, get the ground rules established before anything happened. And last night, I was out with the older one and we went to Wal Mart just to chillax and all. We were kissing, groping eachother, playing grab-ass. It was great. And the co-workers, especially this one black chick, had the funniest reactions to us. Then we went back to his place, made out and jerked eachother off in like, a million different positions. It was fun.

EDIT: Oh yah! totally forgot to mention that like, I'm gonna e with them both tonight, so we'll see what happens!
Uh-oh...drugs. Make sure you keep the rubbers close, that shit made me wanna fuck a phone pole.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
surferboy said:
Oh my gosh, that was supposed to say "be" not "e" :eek:

haha, I figured- I didn't think you were into the drug thing.

Sounds like the new fwb set-up might work well for you. I hope you have a great expereince and that the other two are cool people for you to spend time with. I know I'll be looking for the post updates!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last night me and the older one (they both have the same name) went out to Wal Mart to hang out. We spent like, half an hour in the parking lot making out and feeling eachother up. I wore board shorts, not for the easy access, but because that's what i had been wearing. He loved them :smile: So like, we were walkin around the store, groping eachother, making out a bit. It was fun watching the reactions from people as we kissed and grabbed eachother. We had a lot of fun. Like, it's nice to have gay friends finally. Well, the older one is bi, but whatev. And they're way different from any friend I've ever had. They're in comics and anime. I'm a beach bum. So like, we're showing eachother our worlds. They're way cute too. And they're gonna fulfill my biggest fantasy! My fantasy is to be fucked and sucked off at the same time.